"I love you."

SHUHUA'S POV

"I love you, my love."

"Please come back to me."

"I can't wait anymore, all this is making me lose my mind"

"I need you."

I suddenly woke up, sweaty. I was breathing heavily, like something or someone was chasing me.

I couldn't see who was the one talking in my dream, it didn't look like Chungha unnie.

I decided to get out of the room and get something to eat. Wow that dream really made me hungry.

When I went to the kitchen I saw Soojin unnie cooking.

<<Hey>> She said.

<<H- hey unnie>> I said trying to catch back my breath.

<<Are you ok Shuhua?>> She asked me approaching me.

<<Yes unnie, I just wanted something to eat.>> I responded.

Soojin unnie noticed that I was sweaty, she touched my forehead.

<<Yeh Shuhua you're burning. You have fever.>> She said all panicked.

<<How is that even possible? I'm dead hungry.>> I said trying to calm her down.

<<You're not normal. You're hungry no matter what.>> She said rolling her eyes.

<<Go to your room, I'll make something and bring it to you.>> She said.

<<Neeeeeeeeee>> I shouted which caused Soojin unnie to cover her ears.

<<Love youu>> I lastly said before leaving.

<<Love you too.>> That made me freeze.

For all the times that I said "I love you" to her, she never, even once, replied. All I could get was either an eye roll or a "What's wrong with you".

But what shocked me the most was her voice, especially the phrase, it was so familiar. It sounded exactly like the one in my dream earlier.

When I turned towards her she was as shocked as me.

<<Unnie>> I said

<<W- what?>>

<<What- what did you just say?>> I asked her trying to understand if I heard that right.

<<What? You always say that so you can hear it back right?>> Soojin unnie said

<<Here it is, I said it.>> She continued.

<<Don't you like it?>> She lastly said.

<<Of course I do. I like it so much Unnieee>> I said before rushing to her and hug her.

<<Ya, get off me.>> Soojin unnie said annoyed.

Wow. First thing she says she loves me, then she says to let her go. Wth?!
But I love her anyways.

<<I'll wait, jagiyaaa>> I said before going to my room.

Soojin's POV

"Jeez, it doesn't look like she's sick." I thought to myself smiling.

I was shocked when I replied to Shuhua.

I got used to tell her that I love her everytime she says it to me, but this time I forgot that she doesn't know I'm her girlfriend.

That sucks.

The fact that you can't tell to your girlfriend that you love her cause she has a freaking amnesia sucks.

But I know that she will remember, I know she will.

After I finished some soup and meat I went to Shuhua's room

When I entered she was shivering.

I went to my room quickly to grab the thermometer, I checked her fever and saw that it was very high.

I grabbed a wet towel and placed it on her forehead.

<<Hey Shuhua, calm down, I'm here.>> I said caressing her face with another towel.

<<I- I'm co- cold unnie.>> She said stuttering.

I placed two layers of blankets but she didn't stop shaking.

I had one thing in mind and even if I was so against it, that was the only way to transfer her more warmth.

I laid down in her bed and made Shuhua hug me.

She had her head on my chest and her arms rapped around my waist.

I hugged her very tightly so she could feel warm.

Thank God she calmed down, but her breath on my neck was not helping me.

I was the one shivering now. Many scenarios came to my mind.

I wanted to kiss her so bad, make love with her, but she doesn't remember me.

It hurts so bad.

<<I love you>> I suddenly heard.

<<What- what did you say?>> I asked Shuhua shocked.

<<I love you babe, I miss you so bad.>> Shuhua again said, that made me freeze more than before. But there was no way she was telling that to me.

<<I love you Soojin unnie.>> She lastly said.

I realized what she just said and I couldn't believe my ears.

I felt her fingers on my face that made me turn towards her. She was looking at me with eyes full of lust.

She was not confused. She knew it was me. She knew I was Soojin.

Suddenly I felt her lips on mine.

It took me aback but I didn't stop, instead I kissed her back, more passionately.

Only God knows how much I've missed her.

There is no way I'm letting her go. I'm gonna make her remember.

I'll make you remember me, Yeh Shuhua.

Sorry for the late upload and for making it short, but I'm a little busy these days and I didn't have so much free time. I'm very sorry.
Enjoy this little chapter guys, always keep safe mah frenzzz😁