Clear feelings.

Soojin's POV

We were practicing until Hui oppa knocked and asked for me. I looked at Shuhua and she signaled me that I can go out and talk to him.

<<What's wrong Oppa? We are practicing..>> I asked to Hui oppa.

<<Soojin ah, it's been almost 7 months since this cool off thing, I can't take it no more, can we please go back together?>> He asked me, I knew that sooner or later he would have contacted me and knowing the reason why I can't go back with him makes my answer stick to no.

<<Oppa, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way anymore, I'm really sorry.>> I said to him.

<<And why don't you feel the same? There's someone else right?>> He asked really angry.

<<It doesn't matter, I just don't->> I was talking but he cut me off.

<<What do you mean it doesn't matter? It does matter. Because of this person our relationship is broken.>> Hui oppa shouted.

<<Will it make you feel at peace if I told you that I broke up with you because of someone else?>> I told him looking him in the eyes.

<<So it's true..>> He whispered.

<<I'm sorry, it just happened. You can't control who to fall in love with Oppa.>> I said to Hui oppa.

<<But since you had a boyfriend you could've at least tried to fight it.>> Hui oppa said but I didn't respond.

<<1 year Soojin, 1 year.>> Hui oppa said.

<<You're right about the fact that you can't control who to fall in love with. I am still in love with you and I will fight for what's mine. You can't blame me if I will do anything to have you back.>> Hui oppa said almost smirking as he looked like someone who had something bad to do in mind.

<<Oppa please, let it go. I'm not in love with you anymore. Let's stop it. It will only hurt the both of us.>> I said trying to stop him.

<<And believe me, I will do everything to make you fall in love with me again.>> He lastly said before living.

I sighed then went back to the practice room.

My members were still practicing. As I entered Shuhua approached me.

<<Is everything okay love?>> She asked me whispering.

<<Yes babe don't worry.>> I responded caressing her arm. I didn't worry about doing that cause it was a habit and the dancers wouldn't even mind it.

While I was out, the members practiced their solo, so it was my turn to do it. My choreo was very seductive and I could feel everyone's eyes on me, especially my girlfriend's.

While dancing I turned my head around as it was part of the choreo and saw that Shuhua was drooling, I smirked at the sight of that and danced more sensually. As I was doing a wave I heard Shuhua chocking and everyone, even me, looked at her then smirk. Good thing the dancers didn't notice it.

Third person's POV

The girls were back at their dorm, Yuqi and Miyeon went to the living room to watch some drama, Minnie and Soyeon were talking about how should they arrange the melody, Soojin was taking a shower and Shuhua just entered the bathroom.

<<Ya Shuhua, I'm taking a shower.>>  Soojin said but didn't receive any response from the youngest.

<<Shuhua?>> Soojin called her girlfriend. Suddenly she felt the door of the shower opening.