I trust you.

Yuqi's POV

The two lover birds just came home, we were all excited but not gonna lie, we were also nervous for the outcome of this confession. Now that I see them I laugh thinking how nervous we were, there was nothing to be worried at all.

Me and Miyeon were at at Shuhua's room.

<<I want all the details.>> I stated.

<<You sure about that?>> Shuhua responded raising an eyebrow and smirk.

<<Uh uh, I don't wanna know.. pass.>> Miyeon unnie said.

<<Unnie jinjja no jam ya (You're no fun)!>> I said sighing.

<<There's one thing I wanna know though.>> Miyeon unnie suddenly said.

<<What is it?>> Shuhua and I responded.

<<How come you devoured Soojin's neck? How did you leave all those hickeys?>> Miyeon unnie asked clueless.

We laughed at her question. Funny thing she is the eldest in our group yet the most innocent one.

<<Wae? Wae uso? (Why are you laughing?)>> She said scratching her head.

<<Unnie you really don't know how to leave hickeys?>> I asked her surprised and Shuhua just giggled.

<<Uhm, you bite?>> Miyeon unnie said questioning herself.

<<You suck.>> Shuhua responded.

<<Ya Shuhua ya, how can you say that to your Unnie? I'm hurt.>> Miyeon unnie said fake crying.

<<Aniyo unnie, it was not an insult, it was the answer to how you leave hickeys.>> Shuhua said facepalming herself then laugh. I followed her by laughing as well.

<<Oh, okay.>> Miyeon responded.

<<But Shuhua, what's your current status? Are you a couple now?>> I asked the youngest.

<<I thought you were smart Yuqi.>> Miyeon unnie told me looking disappointed.

<<Why?>> I asked her.

<<It's pretty obvious that they are a couple now after everything that happened at the hotel.>> Miyeon unnie responded and I was left dumbfounded.

<<But unnie I never said something happened besides the hickeys.>> Shuhua said with her eyebrows up.

<<Oh geurae? (Really?)>> Miyeon said tilting her head.

<<I thought you were innocent unnie, how can your mind be so dirty? Aigoo>> I said causing the three of us to laugh.

<<A lot of action happened though.>> Shuhua said lastly that made me and Miyeon unnie shut our mouth.

<<One thing, what are you planning to do with Chungha unnie?>> Miyeon unnie asked her seriously.

<<I don't have anything to do with her. She cheated on me and from that momenth she stopped being my girlfriend. Simple.>> Shuhua said raising her shoulders.

Soyeon's POV

<<I guess you had fun at the hotel huh? When I called you were in a rush.>> I teased her causing Minnie unnie to laugh.

<<Ya stop!>> Soojin said being shy.

<<Also your neck.... that's a masterpiece.>> Minnie unnie said admiring it like it was Picasso's work.