I love you unconsciously.

Third person's POV

Soojin and Yuqi just came back home with Shuhua. It was kinda weird to have the maknae back after almost two months of silence at the dorm, but they were extremely happy.

As soon as they entered the dorm, Miyeon rushed to Shuhua.

<<Shuhuaaaaaaaaaaa.>> The eldest said running towards the youngest.

<<Unnie, ugh.. I get it, you missed me and I missed you too but could you please loosen the hug? I can't breathe>> Shuhua said laughing awkwardly.

<<Oh sorry baby.>> Miyeon said which caused Soojin to cough.

<<Unnie you ok?>> Shuhua asked Soojin.

<<Yeah, my throat just went a little dry for a bit.>> The older responded and the members couldn't do anything but giggle.

<<I'm happy that you're finally back.>> Soyeon said hugging the maknae.

<<Thanks unnie, I'm happy too.>> Shuhua responded.

<<Shuhua yaaaaaa.>> Minnie and Yuqi screamed in unison.

<<Not again.>> Shuhua said desperately.

<<Yuqi ya you came with us, why are you screaming?>> Soojin said scratching her haid.

<<Wae?! I just missed her so much.>> Yuqi said acting emotional.

Miyeon's POV

I'm glad Shuhua's home, for the past few weeks I've been wanting anything but that, but I was worried about Soojin at the same time.

She has been suffering way too much while Shuhua was in coma and now that she's awake she doesn't remember her being her girlfriend.

That sucks.

I knocked on Soojin's door and she let me in.

<<Unnie..>> Soojin said and broke down right away.

I closed the door and locked it so that Shuhua wouldn't be able to barge in.

<<Soojin ah.>> I said hugging her.

<<It hurts so bad.>> She said sobbing.

<<Shh, everything will be alright, I know, I can feel it.>> I said moving her hair behind her ear trying to reassure her.

<<She doesn't remember me, is everything really going to be alright?>> She asked me desperately resting her head to her hands.

<<Soojin, look at me.>> I said lifting her head to look at me.

<<Remember what the doctor said? 50% of the patients with this kind of amnesia are able to recollect their lost memories, and I'm sure that Shuhua is part of those, just don't lose hope.>> I said.

<<Still we are not sure that she will.>> She said sighing.

<<Shuhua dreamt of the two of you kissing last night.>> As soon as I said that she widened her eyes.

<<What do you mean? How do you know?>> She asked me hoping that I was not lying to her just to make her feel better.

<<I heard Yuqi talking to Minnie, and she was telling her that Shuhua had this dream.>> She remained frozen.

<<See? Unconsciously she is slowly remembering what you guys have. I told you already, her heart will never forget you.>>

Soojin's POV