I only see you.

Third person's POV

Two weeks passed since Shuhua got her memories back. Everything was going great but something bothered the members, especially Soojin, Hui.

Ever since they caught the impostor there were no traces of Hui anymore, even at the company, no one knew where he was.

There were times when Soyeon randomly bumped into Kino or Wooseok, but either his members couldn't answer the question, maybe they were protecting him or hiding him, but they would never do that to the CEO, who also didn't know where Pentagon's leader was.

During practice, the girls were called by their manager saying that the CEO wanted to talk to them urgently.

The girls looked at each other confused.

<<Is it something bad?>> Yuqi asked worried.

<<Is the CEO angry at us?>> Shuhua asked this time holding Soojin's hand.

<<I don't know, he just said it was something urgent.>> The manager responded.

<<But..>> Yuqi was about to continue until Soyeon stopped her.

<<Let's just go, we will never find out until we talk to him.>> As expected from the leader, she was the one who doesn't let her emotions get involved and get things done with a clear mind.

The rest couldn't do anything but to follow Soyeon since that was the right thing to do.

Soyeon knocked at the CEO's office, and when he finally let them in, they saw a guy facing his back towards them, he was kinda familiar.

When he turned around, there he was. The person who was missing for months.

As soon as the girls saw him they turned towards Soojin who already sprinted towards Hui to slap him countless times.

Shuhua's POV

"After all the shit you put us through, you have the audacity to come here?"

"You're a bastard."

"You have to go to hell."

These were the word that Soojin unnie said while slapping him as soon as she saw Hui oppa.

I immediately went after her to stop her. Why would she do that?

After I took her off of him I looked at her confused, but unlike me the members seemed to know what was going on.

<<Unnie, why would you do that? And in front of our CEO?>> I said to her, but no one responded.

<<He's our sunbaenim, are you out of your mind?>> I said mad and worried at the same time.

<<She has all the right to do that, Shuhua.>> The CEO suddenly spoke.

Me and the members looked at him.

<<Sir?>> Soojin unnie asked calming herself down.

<<Yes Soojin, I know everything.>> What was he talking about.

<<Everything?>> I asked.

<<Is there something I don't know?>> I continued asking looking towards the members and the CEO as well.

No one seemed to know how to start.

<<Shuhua, I- >> Hui oppa started talking but Soojin unnie interrupted him.

<<Shut up, I will tell her.>> Soojin unnie said almost killing him with her stare.

<<No, let him talk.>> I said.