Crazy in love || KTH ✓

By Precious_Taebear

I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big mar... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
TAEHYUNG'S MANSION TOUR
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER (BAEKHYUN AND SOJIN)
SPIN-OFF

F O U R T E E N

28.1K 1.3K 591
By Precious_Taebear

Next day:

living room of Kim's mansion was looking like a chaos, people there wasn't looking normal.

jimin and jungkook look like some mental patients who just ran from some asylum, hobi was making weird noises while doing body roll

namjoon was as usual reading a book minding his own business, Taehyung was sitting beside y/n holding her hand while playing with her finger, he glance time to time at jin who was sitting in front of him glaring at him since last night.

y/n was looking at yoongi who was wearing a cold expression and he didn't even talk to her, he was giving her a cold shoulder since morning and she didn't know what she did wrong.

she slowly stood up from her place and taehyung look at her,she walk toward yoongi and kneel down in front of him, yoongi look away and didn't say a word.

"yoongles are you mad at me?" she asked but he give her no answer.

"yoongi come on, I am sorry okay." she whine in front of him, yoongi was a kind of person who always act cold to everyone but with her he was always sweet, like jin he also treat her like a sister and she hold a very big place in his heart so her small apology melt him.

yoongi look at her with seriousness and said.

"y/n, do you really don't trust us?" she shake her head and hold his hand.

"no, I trust you, all of you. it was just that ,I was afraid that you will all look at me differently, afraid that once I'll tell you, you will send me back." she explain, Taehyung walk toward her and kneel down on her level.

" you were afraid I got it but did you think about your brother, your only family who was finding you like a crazy man, you must have a reason and I know you have told taehyung about this but y/n you brother loves you so much and you should value his love." tear roll down from her eyes and she nodded.

"Don't think I am angry or mad at you but as being your brother I have little bit right to scold you , right?" yoongi said caressing her head, y/n nodded with smile and hug him, taehyung who was kneeling down beside her look at her with love in his eyes, he was smiling like a creep which was not unnoticed by jungkook and jimin.

"why is hyung so whipped?" jungkook whispered.

"I don't know" jimin shrugged

"I want a girl like y/n" jungkook fake cried.

"first stop shoving your dick in plastic holes." jungkook glare at jimin who just smirk.

"ever heard of word fun" jimin nodded.

"ever heard a word called mistake."

"yes and have seen one too" jimin narrow his eyes in confusion when jungkook look at him from up and down. jimin eyes widen.

That little shit.

jimin was about to shout but got interupted when the door burst open, everyone look at the door and a messed up and broken Kai step into the room looking around for the person he was looking for months desperately.

y/n stood up and look at her brother, he look Skinner then before and darks circles under his eyes were visible, his messy hairs were making look like a broken person.

Tears appear in her eyes and she call out for his brother.

"Oppa"

Kai's eyes land on his sister and a big smile appear on his face.

"My princess" he whispered and ran toward her, y/n was still standing there but soon he pull her into a tight hug.

Tear roll down from his eyes and he kiss her hair again and again while she cried against his chest.

"My baby, My princess." he kiss all over her face and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"I missed you so much." Six and a half month was like hell for him, she was his everything and can't stand if something happen to her.

"I am sorry Oppa." she said hugging him more tightly. Kai shake his head and caressed her hairs.

"It's okay don't be sorry."

"why you love me so much, why you always forgive me, I hurt you so much, i am a bad sister."

"don't say that princess, you are my world, my only family, I can't be mad at you. shh stop crying, oppa is here now."

"what an emotional family drama." hobi whip his tears and look at namjoon who was also crying.

"wake me up when they stop this shit." yoongi wipe his tears and lay down on the couch burying his fave in a pillow.

"hyung" Taehyung call out Kai and he look at him with teary eyes, Kai smile and break the hug and kiss his sister's forehead.

"Taehyung" Kai hug him, taehyung pat his back.

"ah you look like a mess." Taehyung said pulling away. Kai Chuckle.

"It's worth it now my sister is her she will take care of me, right princess?" y/n nodded her head like a kid.

"Am I a ghost to you all?" A voice come from behind y/n turn around and gasp

"Chanyeol."

In a emotional brother sister moment no one noticed him standing there, Chanyeol had a mad expression on his face and he look away dramatically.

"go away don't talk to me." he said.

"okay" y/n shrugged her shoulder and look at her brother. jin snort and yoongi look at her weirdly. Chanyeol gasp when he didn't get the attention of his best friend.

"ya cherry how dear you?" y/n smile sheepishly and stuck her tongue at him.

" I missed you, you know." he pout with puppy eyes, y/n laugh and ran toward him giving him a big hug.

"cherry is a nice name." jimin said.

"ya she looks like one." jungkook said

"but don't you think cherry word suit taehyung more right now?" hobi said.

"ya why is he so red?" jin said with wide eyes.

"he's gonna blast anytime." namjoon gulp.

Taehyung was totally red with jealousy, his hand was clinched in a fist and he was totally ready to throw his hand on Chanyeol .

how dear he touch her.

no taehyung calm down he is her best friend.

you don't want your y/n to get mad at you right?

so shut the fuck up.

BUY WHY IS HE HUGGING HER SO CLOSE.

Taehyung was fighting a battle in his heart like a kid, after a while when they still didn't break the hug, taehyung walk toward them with big steps and nearly throw Chanyeol away from her.

Kai look at him shocked, taehyung wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer glaring at Chanyeol who was laying on the floor holding his ass.

"hyung I want to announce something."

no shit annoying monkey.

y/n scream in her mind, she was about to stop him but......

"we are married hyung."

"WHAT?" Kai shout with a top of his lung making everyone flinch, well taehyung give him the biggest heart attack of his life, y/n thought that he will be mad but.....

" thank god." Kai sigh in relief.

"y...you are not angry oppa." Kai shake his head and smile.

"why would I? I just want someone who will protect and love you with his life, and taehyung..... I know he will be good for you." taehyung smile widely and hug him suddenly.

"Thank you hyung thank you so much." Kai laugh and pat his back.

"but if you hurt her I swear." Kai said showing him his fist that he will be dead. taehyung throw his hand in air in defense.

" never, she is my queen. my love I will die but I will never hurt her." Taehyung pull her closer and kiss her forehead. Kai smile looking at both of them but his smile soon drop when he saw something.

"wait a minute." everyone look at him confused when he walk toward y/n, he lift her chin up and his eyes popped out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS."

"hyung is dead."

"Rest in peace Kim Taehyung."

"There once was a devil and he fall for an angel"

" we pray for his poor soul"

____________________________________

[Edited]

him and his duality is no joke....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
227K 8K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
7.1K 349 13
##A dangerous psycho Mafia King....who only knows how to torture people mercilessly.... He's not a human, he's a DEMON living in humans body..... The...
173K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...