T W E N T Y F I V E

" I will miss you y/n" Sojin whine holding y/n's hand who just playfully roll her eyes at her.

"It's not like I am going there forever." y/n said and look at jimin who was standing beside sojin.

"oh come on baby let that pea head go, she needs some vacation." y/n gasp at jimin's words, jimin smirk but got a smack from her in return.

"you shorty, how dare you." she shouted, sojin giggle, jimin rub his hand before wrapping his arms around sojin and pulling her closer to protect him from the mini bomb standing in front of him.

They were standing outside of Taehyung's private jet while taehyung was busy loading their luggage on the jet.

Taehyung was still giving her a cold shoulder, A sad smile appear on her lips when she saw the way jimin was holding sojin, Taehyung was like that a few days ago.

he love to hold her like she a fragile piece of glass, he shower her with his sweet kisses and whisper sweet words to her before sleeping.

but now he didn't spare a glance at her, was her mistake that big? she was asking that to herself for a week now.

Jimin seems to notice her expression he separate himself from sojin and shake y/n little.

"hey, you okay?" y/n look at him and nodded with a smile.

"I am good." jimin sigh, someone clear their throat gaining their attention.

That turn around only to see taehyung walking toward them with a cold look.

"Jimin, I am leaving you in charge, If something happen call me immediately." jimin smile.

"no need to worry tae, you guys enjoy we will take care of everything." Taehyung sigh before pulling jimin into a hug.

"what are you doing Tae? talk to her." jimin whispered annoyed to his friend's behavior.

"just a little more jimin." Taehyung whisper and pat his back, jimin shake his head after pulling away from the hug.

"take care y/n and send me your pictures too." sojin said excitedly, y/n give her a small smile.

"let's go." Taehyung said and walk away.

"bye guys."

"don't worry y/n he will be back to normal." jimin said with a small smile.

"I know, but right now I have to go before Mr. Devil start throwing fire from his nose." jimin laugh at her stupid comment and ruffle her hairs.

" bye take care." y/n wave her hand and ran behind taehyung who was long gone into the plane.

stepping into the jet y/n gasp with surprise,

"wow" she look around with a big smile on her face she wanted to squeal in excitement but taehyung cold face stop her all the time

Taehyung look at her with so much love, only he know how much he just wanted to hug her and never let go. A smile came across his face but them he mask it up when she look at him.