T W E N T Y E I G H T

prepare your hobi water, maybe it's mature ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
__________________

2 days later:

y/n was in a deep sleep, totally out of world, her precious sleep come to an end when she feel movement behind her.

The arms around her were shaking uncontrollably,she quiekly open her eyes and try to turn around but taehyung was holding her painfully tight.

Taehyung was shaking while sweat was covering on his forehead, he was having a nightmare again. she ditch herself away from him and sit on the bed.

"Taehyung?" she shake him.

"p... please d... don't go." he whimpered in his sleep.

"Taehyung wake up." she again try to wake him up.

"please d... don't l... leave m..me, I...I l...ove you, p.... please." tears roll down from his close eyes, with more whimpered.

"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!" she scream with the top of her lungs, taehyung open his eyes gasping for air, she look around the room and look at y/n who was looking worried.

he sit up and quiekly hug her tight, she wrap her arms around him and rub his back.

"please, please, please don't go, please don't leave me y/n please." he said with his close eyes he was mumbling lots of words.

"hey tae, hey I am here." sob escape his lips and he didn't seem to listen to her his eyes were still closed and he was still shaking.

"no...I ...I am sorry I will be a good husband please-

she quickly shut him up by smashing her lips on his, she caressed his cheek with her thumb and wipe his tears, she pull him closer deepening the kiss.

His heavy breath becomes normal, and he became relax in her arms, she pull away and look at him.

His close eyes were soaked with tears, his cheek were red, y/n softly kiss his cheek and kiss down to his jawline.

"Do you love me?" she whispered.

"y...yes" Taehyung gulp and grip become tighten around her.

"how much?" she asked kissing his close eyes.

"more than myself." he open his eyes and look at her.

"do you trust me." she asked taehyung nodded.

"words baby."she know how to calm him down, she know what she is doing is working.

"yes"

"then you also know that I will not go anywhere." she said caressing his hairs softly.

"ya" he nodded.

"now stop crying my baby bear, I am always here by your side." taehyung sniff .

"promise?" he ask like a small kid.

"promise." Taehyung give her a small smile, he grip the edge of his shirt and pull it over his head and throw it on the other side of the room.

"what are you doing?" she asked confused.

Taehyung grab her wrist and pull her over him, she was sitting on his waist, he rub her back and push her down on his chest. she wrap her arms around his torso and put her head on his chest listen to his calm heart beat. he continued caressing her hairs hugging her close to him.

"I love you " she whispered to him and kiss his bare chest. taehyung look at her with a smile.

"I love you more."