F O U R T E E N

Next day:

living room of Kim's mansion was looking like a chaos, people there wasn't looking normal.

jimin and jungkook look like some mental patients who just ran from some asylum, hobi was making weird noises while doing body roll

namjoon was as usual reading a book minding his own business, Taehyung was sitting beside y/n holding her hand while playing with her finger, he glance time to time at jin who was sitting in front of him glaring at him since last night.

y/n was looking at yoongi who was wearing a cold expression and he didn't even talk to her, he was giving her a cold shoulder since morning and she didn't know what she did wrong.

she slowly stood up from her place and taehyung look at her,she walk toward yoongi and kneel down in front of him, yoongi look away and didn't say a word.

"yoongles are you mad at me?" she asked but he give her no answer.

"yoongi come on, I am sorry okay." she whine in front of him, yoongi was a kind of person who always act cold to everyone but with her he was always sweet, like jin he also treat her like a sister and she hold a very big place in his heart so her small apology melt him.

yoongi look at her with seriousness and said.

"y/n, do you really don't trust us?" she shake her head and hold his hand.

"no, I trust you, all of you. it was just that ,I was afraid that you will all look at me differently, afraid that once I'll tell you, you will send me back." she explain, Taehyung walk toward her and kneel down on her level.

" you were afraid I got it but did you think about your brother, your only family who was finding you like a crazy man, you must have a reason and I know you have told taehyung about this but y/n you brother loves you so much and you should value his love." tear roll down from her eyes and she nodded.

"Don't think I am angry or mad at you but as being your brother I have little bit right to scold you , right?" yoongi said caressing her head, y/n nodded with smile and hug him, taehyung who was kneeling down beside her look at her with love in his eyes, he was smiling like a creep which was not unnoticed by jungkook and jimin.

"why is hyung so whipped?" jungkook whispered.

"I don't know" jimin shrugged

"I want a girl like y/n" jungkook fake cried.

"first stop shoving your dick in plastic holes." jungkook glare at jimin who just smirk.

"ever heard of word fun" jimin nodded.

"ever heard a word called mistake."

"yes and have seen one too" jimin narrow his eyes in confusion when jungkook look at him from up and down. jimin eyes widen.

That little shit.

jimin was about to shout but got interupted when the door burst open, everyone look at the door and a messed up and broken Kai step into the room looking around for the person he was looking for months desperately.

y/n stood up and look at her brother, he look Skinner then before and darks circles under his eyes were visible, his messy hairs were making look like a broken person.

Tears appear in her eyes and she call out for his brother.

"Oppa"

Kai's eyes land on his sister and a big smile appear on his face.

"My princess" he whispered and ran toward her, y/n was still standing there but soon he pull her into a tight hug.

Tear roll down from his eyes and he kiss her hair again and again while she cried against his chest.