E I G H T E E N

beautiful day with a beautiful start.

Y/n woke up when she feel someone caressing her cheek softly, she wanted to open her eyes but she pretended to sleep.

her breathe hitched when she feel pair of lips on her neck, Taehyung lightly squeeze her waist and kiss her neck softly.

she press her lips tightly not wanted to make any noise, he smile against her neck and further kiss her jaw

he wrap his both arms around her waist and hover over her, he nibble on her earlobe lightly.

"I love you" he slide the shirt from her shoulder and press his lips nibbling her soft skin.

she knew where he was heading with this in early in the morning as much as she was enjoying she have to stop him before he do something.

she put her hand on his chest and push him back, he groan against her shoulder and look at he when she open her eyes.

"Good morning my love." his deep voice make her jump .

"Good morning." she said and again try to push him, but taehyung wasn't having at all. he once again bury his face in her neck and trap her in his arms.

" Taehyung let me go." Taehyung shake his head. she hold his head between his hands and pull him up.

she check his temperature placing her palm on his forehead.

"you don't have a fever anymore."

"I told you I am okay when you are with me." taehyung cares her waist and lay down beside her pulling her closer.

"will you let me go now."

"no."

"Taehyung?"

" I want to sleep more." he said and push her head in his chest. y/n sigh know she don't have any way to get out of his grip.

"taehyung?"

"hmm." he hum softly.

" why you didn't attend my calls?" she asked

"I am sorry I was busy." he said hugging her tightly.

y/n frown, he was that busy that he didn't even had time to pick up his wife calls. she huff

"okay, you were busy." she nodded and mock at him which wasn't unnoticed by taehyung.

Taehyung look down at her, she was having a little pout on her face and a frown on her forehead.

"baby I am sorry." she didn't say anything, taehyung bite his lip know now she was mad at him.

"please don't be mad at me." he said.

"you know how worried I was, I have to call that stupid jimin to know what is going on with you, I thought something happened."

"I am all okay....... okay I promise next time I won't do anything like that, I will listen everything you say and obey you like a good boy, I won't make my queen sad and upset." she look up at him.

"now don't be mad." he pout, she chuckle.

Taehyung POV:

she was worried about me?

DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT ME.

How much I just wanted to jump on her and shower her with kisses, she makes me happy without effort and that what i love about her.

I don't if she loves me or not, what I did in the past was wrong, I know but I do that just to hold her in my arms every day.

I didn't pick her calls for weeks only I know how much I wanted to to hear her sweet voice but I control I don't want her to worry.

The nightmares I was having was painful and don't wanted to talk about that, hell I don't even wanted to tell her about my past.

It's painful and I am not planning to tell her anything, I know it's wrong after I know everything about her but I just can't.

she is just like. fragile glass for me, she is the only girl in my life who have that much effect on me, she keeps me sane, call me psycho or crazy but she is my obsession and madness.

without her I don't know how I live a week but now I was happy to have her in my arms. she is my love. my queen.

I was standing in front of the mirror fixing my suit and through the mirror I saw my baby sitting on the bad with hand cross on her chest and a pout on her lips.

I was leaving for work and she was stopping and can't stay because of an important meeting.

"baby?" I turn around with a tie in my hand telling her to put it on me, she make an irritating face and walk towards me.

she snatch the tie out form my hand making me startled, she aggressively started tie it. I just smile and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me.

she glance at me with her angry eyes almost making me gulp.

"I am telling you Mr. annoying monkey if something happen to you I....." she said with my nickname with is literally annoying but I will take only from her.

"I...I ...I will not let you touch me fo...for month.....ya for a month." my eyes popped out of my socket and I crash her into my chest.

"baby? don't do this to me." I beg her and know she will not let me touch her once she say anything she do that she is Kai hyung's sister after all.

"I will do that you see." she wiggle into my embrace and I hold her firmly, not wanted to let go. than something came into my mind.

"why don't you come with me , you can meet hyungs and jungkook as well." I look down on her and she think for a while.

"okay" she nodded with a smile.

now that's a relief.

_____________________________________

[Edited]

hey cupcakes.

love you all