T W E N T Y T W O

Sun light peek through the curtains and hit taehyung's face, he groan and pull figure beside his close to his body.

He open his eyes and smile make it way to his lips when he saw his y/n sleeping into his arms peacefully.

he brush his lips on her bare shoulder and kiss it lightly.

He smile more widely when he remember their moment of last night together. he feels like it was a dream but it wasn't she really confessed to him.

he pull her more closer, her bare back touched his naked chest and bury his head into her neck.

y/n move slightly and flutter open her eyes, she look at the arms tightly wrap around her tiny waist and she turn around.

"Good morning, my love." Taehyung said as she snuggle into his chest.

"Good morning." she said. Taehyung trace his finger to her back sending shiver down her spine.

"Are you okay? did I hurt you?" he whispered into her ears, she shake her head and hug him tightly.

"I am okay just a little sore." she mumbled.

"I am sorry If I was rough on you last night." he said with a guilt, he don't want to hurt her in anyways.

"no you were so gentle with me, It's okay." hearing her word taehyung smirk, he bring his lips toward her eyes and lick it lightly.

"hmm...then I won't be gentle next time." her eyes popped out and she quickly push him, scooting herself away from him.

"oh hell no I quit, sir" she said, Taehyung laugh loudly and pull her into his chest again by her forearm.

"I am just kidding" he chuckled and kiss her forehead lovingly.

"I love you taetae." she mumble enough for him to hear, taehyung break into his boxy smile but still tear roll down from his eyes.

"I....I l..love you too baby." he sniffle, y/n look up to him who was crying holding her tightly.

"don't cry please." she cup his cheek and wipe his tears with her thumb.

"I am just so happy, thank you." y/n shake her head.

"no, thank you. for loving me, for taking care of me, for protecting me. after our marriage I never try to understand you I always wanted to get away from you. I was so afraid that I often forget to speak, but guess what your love overcome on my fear and you won me completely." taehyung sigh, he saw the tears in her eyes.

it was true tho she never try to understand him she only fear he because of who he was, she always tremble and shake when he was around her but now that she know that the person in front of her who is her husband is more broken then he, she have to give up and become the light of his darkness.

"you're mine, I won't let anyone take you away from me." he peck her forehead.

"taehyung?"

"yes baby?"

"do you still have those nightmares?" taehyung bite his lips.

"let's have a bath together." he ignore her question and stood up.

"Tae-

"I will be back" he run into the bathroom leaving her on the bed. y/n sigh he always ignore her question, he didn't talk about that either but y/n is not going to give up she will find out no matter what.

After few minutes taehyung walk out of the washroom towel wrapped around his waist he pick her up along with the blanket.

he kiss her cheek and walk into the washroom, he mouth form in "0" when she saw the bathtub was fill with bubbles.