T H I R T Y N I N E

Baekhyun was standing near the door with a gun in his hand and was panting heavily. sehun frown at him and asked.

" what was that?"

"they are here?" he said and walk toward y/n and hold her forearm to pull her from taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung hold her more tightly and growl, Baekhyun clench his jaw and pull her more roughly. her face scrunch in pain which taehyung noticed.

" baby....let go." she said, Taehyung shake his head.

" I will be okay" she whispered, she kiss his cheek softly.

" let go tae." Taehyung close his eyes, he was unable to get out of the chains and if Baekhyun kept pulling her like that she will get hurt so he do what she said and loosen his hands around her making baekhyun to yank her in her feet.

" I am taking her unchain him and thrown him back to them." Baekhyun said before dragging her along with him.

" w...where are you taking me?"she completely terrified. Baekhyun didn't say anything he just drag her out and walk toward the main gate.

his step stop when he saw Kai walking through the gates with other members behind him. By the time sehun take taehyung out who was limping on his feet.

" you can't go anywhere now Baekhyun, it's will be better for you to give my sister back." Kai said coldly glaring at him. Baekhyun shake his head and pull out the gun from his back pocket and put it on her head. A scream left her lips and she struggled against him.

"STOP!" taehyung growl once again and try to run toward her.

" One more step kim. and she will be dead...I won't let you have her too. If she can't be mine than she can't be yours either." he said with tears in his eyes.

" Beakhyun you are not doing the right thing."

"There is nothing right and wrong for me here..why can't anyone feel my pain...you all got what you desire what you love...he took the most precious person of my life and no one said anything to him...why..why huh". he said press gun more on her head. sojin came out of his office hearing the sound.

jimin's eyes land on her and his gaze turn dark. she gulp down the lump in her throat

"please....I am sorry please don't hurt her." Taehyung said kneeling down in front of him. he join his hands in front of him, he was never been so helpless.

" I beg you please let her go...do whatever you want to do with me...I will not run...I will not fight.just please don't hurt her." Tears were rolling down from taehyung's eyes and he was begging not to hurt her.

"did y...you ever try to ask him why he killed your mother?" y/n whispered, Baekhyun look down at her with his wide eyes...no he never did....why will he.... for him his mother was an angel..... but reality was opposite.

" do you know that she used to abuse him." she said.

" y/n please don't..let me talk to him please." Kai said taking a step forward.

" no Oppa.....let me tell him." she said and remove his hand from her. she turn around and look at him with teary eyes.

" do know that she never treat him like an aunt....oh no she never treat him like a human."

"shut up." Baekhyun said, holding her arm.

" do you know that he was nothing but a toy for her to use whenever she love.... she wasn't a saint.....she was disgusting and you know what I am proud that he get out of that hell by himself."