๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...

By Mxishi

Kageyama Yukio. Kageyama Tobio's Older brother. He was separated from his brother after their parents had a d... More

Kageyama Yukio Bio
Prologue: Leaving you
Chapter 1: See you later Inarizaki
Chapter 2: Seijoh and childhood friend
Chapter 3: Kitsune King?
Chapter 4: What do you know about the Kitsune?
Chapter 5: Welcome to the team Yukio!!
OC Bio's
Chapter 6: Practicing with the team
Chapter 7: What happened to Tobio?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Seijih vs. Karasuno practice match
Chapter 10: I missed you Otลto
Chapter 11: Kageyama's your what?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Brother bonding time
Chapter 14 (Special chapter)
Chapter 14.5
Special chapter: Festival part 1
Special chapter: festival part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Seijoh vs. Karasuno
One-shot: Oikawa x Yukio
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yukio's Voice
Chapter 21: The swans vs. The blue castle
Chapter 22: a little visit to Inarizaki
my decision of the next upcoming HQ stories.
chapter 23: The return of Mad dog
Yukio in Inarizaki Pt. 1
Chapter 24: The fox practices with Mad dog
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5 : studying and Otakus
I got tagged
Go on!
Chapter 26: Kenjirล hangs out with the fox
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note!!
(๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ)
Chapter 30: Aoba Johsai vs. Date tech
Chapter 31: Aoba Johsai vs Date tech (part 2)
Chapter 32: Seijoh vs Karasuno again!!
Chapter 33 : Seijoh vs Karasuno again, Part 2
Chapter 34: Winner? Crows or Blue castle?
Chapter 35: Once again, the finals begin.
Chapter 36: Win or lose?
Special Chapter: Miya twins
Happy freaking Birthday grand king!!
โŒœ๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐”‚๐“พ๐“พ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ โŒŸ
โ‡  โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– โ‡ข
Halloween special
Extra chapter about Yuki
Special chapter!!
New years special

Happy birthday Miya Twins!!

4.3K 250 62
By Mxishi

"Happy birthday my shitty twin." Osamu greeted his brother with a yawn. It was their birthday and didn't think any of it. They just got older...

"Happy birthday... Samu..." Atsumu yawned, and walked out their house.

"Whaddya think the teams gonna do?" Atsumu asked him curiously. They always celebrated their birthday with a small party or just with gifts and all, but the thing that made them love their birthday happened four years ago.

It was when someone... Someone who could tell them apart, even if they acted like themselves... They knew which was which... And that was the infamous Kitsune King Yukio.

He had always been able to know which twin was which even if they messed around by pretending to be one another, it was surprising to them. They never knew how he did it, but he just knew. They never questioned him, glad that they had a friend like him.

Osamu liked him a bit more, because he was one of the few who didn't compare him to his twin. While Atsumu enjoyed his company because he wasn't one of those fans of his, he ended up influencing him instead. Of course Atsumu was glad to hear Yukio insult his fangirls by calling them "Sqeueling pigs" just like he did.

They were charismatic and happy together, but the older boy had moved once again. It was depressing for them as they've known eachother for an entirety of four years.

"No... Not that I care." Osamu sighed, a bit depressed with the lack of the third presence. The night before the duo were ecstatic and accidentally yelled out p how happy they were to celebrate their birthday and wondered what they would do with Yukio... Their mother pitied them and reminded that Yukio was miles away from them.

"Yeah... But it would be nice to celebrate." Atsumu said, trying to cheer up.

"Mhm..." Osamu hummed, and saw their fellow second years.

"Hey Tsumu, Samu!" Ginjima greeted, cheerfully waving at them. Suna waved noncholantly while focusing himself on his phone.

The two almost flinched at the lack of birthday greetings but dismissed it. Suna was still on his phone, and the twins couldn't help but get curious.

"Hey, who the hell are you texting?" Atsumu said, a bit of a teasing tone. Suna rolled his eyes.

"None of your business." He waved a hand in dismissal while still typing on his phone. Atsumu tried to peak over his shoulder Suna immediately turned his phone of and shoved it into his pocket. Atsumu huffed in annoyance and resumed his spot beside his twin.

The two sighed... 'Happy birthday to us...' they thought gloomily.

----

Suna had walked with Ginjima, expecting to bump into the twins sooner or later. He was texting someone very important for the day.

"What did Yukio say?" Ginjima asked him, seeing the small smirk on the fox like boys face.

"When I texted him about the surprise last night he instantly replied that he'll "drag his ass back to Hyogo"." Suna snickered.

"I mean, he hasn't missed any of the twins birthday since they met. What's gonna stop him?" Ginjima laughed and looked over Suna's shoulder to see the conversation.

Suna Rintarō:
We're gonna throw a surprise party for the twins later.

What are you gonna do?

Haruki Yukio:
Drag my ass back to Hyogo.

Like Hell I'm gonna miss their birthday.

Besides I get to guilt trip them about missing mine. 😌

Suna Rintarō:
You evil bastard.🤣

Are you sure that's what a person does at somebody's birthday?

Haruki Yukio:
It'll be fine.

Just a simple reminder of how nice I am to remember the day that made us babysit them.

"Evil." Ginjima laughed, and went on their way. Soon enough they had met the twins on the way to school.

----

Haruki Yukio, A. K. A. Kitsune King. He had skipped half his school day, feigning a fever. He informed his mother of being absent, which Naomi was fine with. She knew of what day it was and allowed her oddly intelligent yet lazy son to go.

'They owe me soooo much!' He cursed internally, and walked to the Miya residence. It was about an hour till he had to sneak into the school without the twins seeing him. Deciding on what he'll do in his spare time, he had visited the Miya twins mother.

"Who is it?" He heard a feminine voice which was the mother of the Miya twins.

"Hello Mrs. Miya." He greeted noncholantly, while knocking softly. The door snapped open to see a surprised woman with black hair.

"Yukio-kun?" She asked in shock.

"It's the twins birthday, of course came." He said, almost reading the woman's mind. The Miya twins mother smiled softly, before inviting him inside.

'it hasn't changed... ' He thought while looking around the room, it has been months since he was in the home.

"Why are you here? Oh! Nevermind. But don't you have school?" She yelled in disbelief. Yukio could only smile in reassurance.

"It's okay, it's those idiot twins birthday after all. It's the least I can do." He smiled sweetly but Mrs. Miya raised a brow. "And because they missed mine that I'm gonna guilt trip them." He smirked smugly.

Mrs. Miya was long used to his antics, it was what made him get along with the twins.

"So why did you stop by?" She asked him.

"I have to wait an hour until I sneak into the school. Can't have the birthday boys seeing me now?" He grinned slyly.

Inarizaki's volleyball team had the party as a surprise, but Yukio himself was the biggest surprise gift they could give the twins. Suna had the ridiculous idea of kidnapping him and tying him up with a red ribbon on, then offer him to the twins. Kita subtly whacked him of the slightly.... Indecent plan.

"Ah... I understand."

----

Yukio arrived at Inarizaki's gates to see a teacher and the schools guard outside. When they saw him their eyes widen, and he just waved at them.

"The hell are you doing here?! Don't you have school?" The teacher, who was male, asked him in disbelief.

"It's those idiot twins birthday. You expect me to miss it?" He said in a sly tone. The teacher was about to reason him about his education but paused remembering the boys grades when he was still attending their school. The man had Auburn hair and blue eyes, average height but had a short temper with a sly personality.

He sighed before grinning. "Classes are about to end in 5 minutes, I suggest you start running." He smirked and allowed him to enter the school.

"Thank you Nakahara-sensei~" he waved at the Auburn haired man.

"Ah sh*t" he cursed hearing the bell ring loudly. He dashed to the gym faster avoiding the gaze of many students, especially his fangirls, by hiding behind things and blending in. Unlike his younger brother, Yukio could blend in any time he wanted.

Taking out his phone he immediately called Suna.

"Rin! Where the hell are you?!" He growled in annoyance.

"Almost at the gym! Gin is distracting the two." Suna assured, panting a bit.

"Alright. I'm almost there too." He said before hanging up.

The volleyball team was in the gym, which was decorated Abit with a cake, table and a few gifts. Many students walked by the door but none of them could see what was inside with the team locking it shut. Unfortunately they forgot about something...

"Ah crap! Yukio's com-" Akagi was cut of by a window forcing itself open and in went Yukio wearing a jacket with a hoodie attached and over his head. Glasses over his eyes, with a tired expression.

"Why the hell is the door locked?!" He yelled, panting a bit. He glared at the team who laughed at him. The first years looking a bit confused.

"We almost forgot Kitsu." Suna snickered.

"Bastard! Do you know how hard it was to avoid them, especially those sqeualing pigs! God damn did they multiply." He cursed, rubbed a hand to his very messy hair.

"Ah~ Tsumu influenced him well. He would be proud." Suna teased and earned a whack on the head. "Owii..." He groaned, knowing it was Yukio who smacked him.

The first years who finally realized who he was, had their eyes glimmering in delight. They were about to speak with him, before he sent them a glance and grinned a bit. They were aware of the relationship the Kitsune King had with the Miya twins, so they decided against it and waited for the twins.

----

"Hey Gin! Why the hell did we have to help?!" Atsumu groaned after helping clean about two classrooms.

"We just had to! Now let's get to practice." Ginjima said, hiding the smirk on his face.

"Tch. We didn't have to clean the damn classroom." Osamu murmured annoyed, about it.

"Huh.... The doors locked." Atsumu narrowed his eyes at the handle before it finally turned and allowed them to enter.

"Kita-san! Gina made u-" before he could plead for forgiveness, confetti was thrown at them, a party popper heard.

The twins had their eyes widen at the small celebratory gesture.

"Happy birthday!!" The team greeted, but the twins had faintly heard a certain Ravenette's voice.

"You guys, Thanks!!" Atsumu grinned while Osamu smiled beside him. Suddenly a small gloomy feeling swept over the two, as neither saw the familiar her black hair and dark blue eyes of their friend.

"Why are you too so sad?"

"Cause Yuki isn't here..." The two mumbled in unison and the team smirked. The twins sighed in sadness before their eyes shot open wide. Suddenly both felt hard whacks to the head, and a painful punch to the gut.

"Ugh! What the hell?!" Osamu yelled in anger, both clutching their abdomens. They looked up to see Yukio in all his glory, wearing glasses.

"That's for missing my birthday you idiot twins." He smirked the cackled.

The twins were frozen in place, before Yukio gave them the very thing that could comfort them. A gentle pat to the head, and a affectionate hug.

"Happy Birthday. Osamu. Atsumu." He said gently patting their back before yanking them to their feet.

"Yuuuukkiiii~" Atsumu cured out, small tears in his eyes. Osamu grinned softly, glad that their best friend was there.

"You two really owe me. I skipped school to come here!" He growled, and they laughed at him.

Suddenly Yukio smirked to himself and grabbed a piece of cake. He eyed it in delight, they assumed he'll eat the first slice as revenge, but then....

He threw it at Atsumu's face. "happy f*cking birthday!!" He laughed, and Atsumu glared at before chasing him around the gym.

Osamu who was laughing his ass's of, grabbed a piece of cake and threw it at the two, to his thanks hit Yukio. "It's a miracle! You got him!" Suna cackled.

"Assholes.." Yukio chuckled, before going to hide behind Kita, as he had wiped of most of the cake on his face.

"Happy birthday!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.2K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
151K 3.9K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...
65.2K 1.8K 32
Y/n has a secret they've been hiding from everyone. Well, it's not really a secret but more of a lie they tell everyone. "My parents are on a busine...
42.4K 1.2K 25
tobio and kei liked eachother but we're too stubborn to admit their feelings. they weren't even out as gay and both of their parents were homophobic...