Chances ~D.S.~

By texasforever6

"So tell us Lennox, did you ever think you'd end up here?" "Absolutely not. I took a chance, well a lot of t... More

Famousbirthdays.com
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
Part title

25

2.1K 40 4
By texasforever6

The banging on our door cause me and Caitlin both to shoot home from our spots on the couch. "What time is it?" I panic feeling around for my phone. "We must've fallen asleep out here." I mumble looking at the bottles of wine on the table and the tv which was still on.

"Shit it's 8 we're running late." Caitlin groans finding her phone.

There another knock on the front door. "Coming!" I yell throwing my hair up in a bun as I jog to the door. Opening it I see Drew and Austin standing there.

"Are you ok? Neither one of you were answering our calls or texts." Drew asks looking around me into the living room.

I sigh stepping aside and letting them walk in as I head to my bedroom. "Yea we just feel asleep on the couches last night and our phones died." I call over my shoulder. "Can you try and find mine while I change so we aren't late?" I ask yelling from my room.

I get a yea as I rush to change into something appropriate to head to set in. Thank god they do our hair and makeup there so I don't have to look presentable. As I was tugging my shorts on Drew walks into my room. "Here's your phone." He holds it out.

"Thank you." I grin pressing a kiss to his lips. "And good morning, sorry I didn't say that earlier." A smile crosses his lips as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Hey so I was thinking, why don't you and I go out to dinner tonight? Just us. There's this nice restaurant downtown that I really want to try." He asks hopeful.

I grin up at him. "Drew Starkey are you asking me on our first official date." I tease.

He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck. "Yea I guess I am."

"Well then, give me a time and I'll be ready." I smile.

"Leave here at 7? I think we wrap filming around 5?" He asks.

"Sounds like a plan. Now come on we need to head out before we're late." I chuckle grabbing his hand and pulling him out of my room.

*************
It was another long day of film but a fun one as well. As we wrapped the last scene I watched as Drew and Austin "argue" with Rudy and Chase.

"And cut! Nice job boys!" Joans yells as the four boys walk towards the side.

Drew comes over behind me wrapping his arms around me. "Great job today everybody. You all came in prepared and executed everything perfectly! Sooooo that being said, I'm giving you guys tomorrow off since you work so hard this week, but expect you to come back Monday refreshed and ready to go!"

I turn to Drew with a grin. "Looks like we won't have a curfew to night." I joke.

He chuckles shaking his head. "You can say that again."

We had back to the apartment and Drew and I go our separate ways to get ready. "Cait! I need your help!" I yell out. I hear shuffling around and then she appears in my doorway.

"What's up?" She questions.

"So Drew and I are going to dinner at some fancy place and I need help picking an outfit." I groan.

A smirk crosses her face. "I know just the dress." She dives into my closet for a minute before returning with a red dress. "You'll look hot as hell in this."

I stare at it confused. "Where the fuck did that come from." I laugh.

"Doesn't matter! Put it on!" She shoves the dress in my arms. Slipping into the dress I grin at myself in the mirror. "Holy shit Len. You look hot as fuck!" Caitlin exclaims.

I chuckle moving over to my vanity and work on putting my hair up and doing my makeup. "Should I do red lips or is it to much?" I ask holding it up.

"Full send." She smirks.

Soon enough I was fully ready and waiting in my living room. A knock on the door had me shooting up off the couch. Opening the door seeing Drew in dress slacks and a button down looking hotter than ever.

"Holy shit." He mumbled as his eyes scan over me.

I giggle and roll my eyes. "Hello to you too babe."

Drew's eyes fly to mine as a smile spreads across his face. "Hi baby. You look beautiful." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You're looking spiffy as well Starkey." I say wrapping my arms around his neck as his go to my waist. Leaning up a I press my lips to his for the first time tonight.

"Come on, we don't want to be late for our reservation." Drew says reaching down and grabbing my hand.

Drew led me down to his truck and helped me in before heading over to the drivers seat. "You look beautiful tonight Len, seriously." I blush looking down at my lap which held Drew's hand.

"Thank you." I smile. "So tell me, what's this all about?" I wave around.

Drew shrugs. "I can't take my girl out to a nice dinner?"

"You can I just didn't know if it was for anything." I trail off. I kind of thought it was going to be for my birthday but I also haven't told him my birthday was coming up so I'm not sure if he knows.

"No I just figured it'd be nice to go out just the two of us." He smiles over at me.

"It is." I nod squeezing his hand.

Eventually we made it to the restaurant and Drew parked the car. He reach for my hand and as much as I wanted to grab onto it I pulled back making Drew stare at me confused. "We aren't public remember." I mumble.

Drew sighs running a hand through his hair. "Right."

I felt bad but it was a conversation we had yet to have, I mean we had just told our friends and I don't know if I really want my relationship in the public eye again.

We both walk into the restaurant I silence. "Reservation for Starkey." The lady looks down at her book before nodding and telling us to follow her.

The restaurant was dim with candles on the table, very romantic. "Hi my name is Robert I'll be your waiter tonight, what can I get you two to drink?" A guy around our age asks coming over to the table.

"Do you want wine?" Drew asks looking up from the menu.

"I never turn down wine." I grin.

Drew chuckles nodding. "Can we get a bottle of the 2015 Allegrini." Drew asks closing the wine menu. My jaw dropped as I looked at him.

"Of course, I'll be right back with that." The waiter nods and walks away.

"Drew! That's a $70 bottle of wine are you crazy?" I whisper yell.

He just chuckles leaning back. "Relax, it's no big deal. You don't treat yourself often do you?" He eyed me.

"Still $70? I'm perfectly happy with my $3 winking owl." I huff, this only makes Drew chuckle harder.

The waiter returns with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. "Thank you." I smile. The waiter nods and gives me a wink before walking away.

When I look up Drew is glaring daggers at the back of his head. "Did he really just do that."

I chuckle leaning back in my chair. "Do what?" I ask acting oblivious.

Drew's head snaps my way. "He winked at you." He huffs. "I'm literally sitting right here!"

"Did he? Hmm I didn't notice." I brush it off finding it funny that Drew was jealous.

Drew mumbles something under his breath looking off where the guy had gone. The rest of dinner Drew kept a close eye on the waiter but eventually loosened up letting us have a great night.

ItsLennox

Liked by Drewstarkey and 3,659,752 others

ItsLennox Happi gal tonight💋
837 comments

YaGirlCait bout to be a whole lot happier
Liked by Drewstarkey, Rudeth, HiChaseStokes, Madelyncline, MadisonBaileyBabe, AustinNorth55, Jonathandavisoffical, Elameeeee
-> ItsLennox pardon? Am I missing something

MadisonBaileyBabe you look HOT🔥🔥
-> ItsLennox 🥺 thx bb

User1 she's so gorgeous
-> User2 The maddie's are better

Madelyncline High heel! Red Dress!!!'
-> ItsLennox -ReD dReSs!!!!
-> madisonbaileybabe all by yourself
-> YaGirlCait gotta catch my breath!!!!!

Drewstarkey happiest girl💙
-> ItsLennox always 💙

AustinNorth55 devil eyes coming out
-> ItsLennox bye✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 98 31
With a rocky relationship history and her career being her main focus , will Abi be able to let her guard down and act on how she feels ? Or will she...
101K 726 13
SEXy Rafe Cameron Imagines for b*tches who need a good, god damn fantasy
411K 4.8K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
519K 4.6K 20
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‰๐‰ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...