the human (r.h)

By gracebennettxoxo

in which the most beautiful cullen falls for the most beautiful human More

cast
one; get into the groove
two; snap out of it
three; walking in the wind
four; id rather die than let you in
five; teeth
six; cigarette daydreams
eight; family affair
nine; do i wanna know?
ten; just a boy
eleven; 21st century liability
twelve; high horse lady
thirteen; to be so lonely
fourteen; godspeed
fifteen; rascal (superstar)
sixteen; just the two of us
seventeen; air balloon
eighteen;lie to me
nineteen;sunday kinda love
twenty;coaster
twenty one;505
twenty two; make up
twenty three;turning page
twenty four;supermodel
twenty five;fat bottomed girls
twenty six;dancing with your ghost
twenty seven; already gone
twenty eight; killing me softly
twenty nine; dead to me
thirty;without me
thirty one;fancy
thirty two;not in that way
thirty three; toxic
thirty four; these boots are made for walking
thirty five; judas
thirty six ;love on the brain
thirty seven; prisoner
thirty eight; youre my best friend
thirty nine; she wolf
forty; should i stay or should i go?
fourty one; lost without you
fourty two; mr perfectly fine
fourty three; tears dry on their own
fourty four; easier
fourty five; traitor
fourty six; more
fourty seven; kiss with a fist
fourty eight;fly on the wall
fourty nine;moving to new york
fifty; sparks
fifty one; ready for it?
fifty two; bad boy for life
fifty three; killer queen
fifty four: out of the woods
fifty five: happiness
fifty six; doretha
fifty seven: day dreaming
fifty eight: invisible string
fifty nine; cheek to cheek
sixty: at last

seven; hung up

11.9K 451 31
By gracebennettxoxo

It had been two weeks since Rosalie and Delilah had their small heart to heart in the street and since then not much had happened. The two hadn't been avoiding each other, they just hadn't gone out of their way to speak to each other.

Although one interesting thing did happen when Delilah got out of Bella's truck on Monday morning, and that was the appearance of Edward Cullen.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is that the boy that thinks you smell?"

Isabella Swan moved to stand next to Delilah at the rear end of her truck where the two had a perfect view of all of the family. Both sets eyes focused on the mysterious boy.

"He doesn't think I smell." Bella rolled her eyes at her friend, something that she'd picked up from the brunette. "And yes, it is Edward."

Delilah scoffed, although kept her tone light hearted. "He so does think you smell." She then moved her eyes from the boy and onto Rosalie who seemed to be deep in conversation with her brother. "You smelt that bad that he had to take two weeks off."

Bella, again, rolled her eyes but continued on. "I'm gonna ask him why he was off for so long."

The girls words caused Delilah to let out a snort of a laugh, her lips twisting up into a genuine smile. "Yeah, okay Bella."

"What?" The brown eyed girl turned her head to look at her best friend, her face painted with hurt.

"Nothing." Delilah smirked in return." Just that you definitely will not ask him."

"Why won't I?"

"Because yo-"

Before Delilah could finish her sentence a black car screeching into the parking lot caught her attention. She knew who the driver of the Audi was and just wished that she wasn't stood in the car park when they arrived.

Maya George got out of her black Audi, her usual sunglasses on her face, but Delilah knew that underneath them her brown eyes were focused on her. Which caused the smirk to drop straight off of Delilah's face.

The two sisters also hadn't spoken to each other since that day two weeks ago, which was why Delilah was now getting a lift to school by Isabella Swan. Although for some reason, she wanted nothing more than to drive to school with Maya again. She truly missed her sister, but Delilah didn't want to speak to her without an apology and Maya was too stubborn to give her one.

So here Delilah was, having to wait around every day for Isabella Swan- the girl who she wasn't exactly supposed to be friends with- just so she could be drove around places.

It wasn't exactly ideal.

"You two still haven't spoken?" Bella watched as Maya walked straight over to the stoner group, a smile never once cracking on her face. Delilah just hummed a no in reply to Bella. "Oh."

It was fair to say that Delilah's mood was no ruined at the appearance of her sister. "I'll meet you in science Bell, I've just got to go and find my Spanish teacher for something."

"I didn't know you did Spanish."

Delilah pulled a small smile as she turned to face Bella, walking backwards as she replied. "Extra curricular stuff, good for university applications."

She didn't wait for Bella to reply and instead turned around, making her way towards the food court, not intending to find her Spanish teacher at all. She was actually going to go and have a cigarette, which she couldn't do around Bella since she promised her she'd stop doing it.

But right now she needed to have one, she was too stressed not to.

So she stood outside the food court, newly lit cigarette in her lips as she stared up at the grey clouds, her mind surprisingly blank.

That was until someone interrupted her.

"Smoking isn't good for you."

Delilah didn't turn her head to look at the owner of the voice, she knew who it was anyway. "Neither is stalking."

Rosalie laughed slightly as she moved to stand next to the girl, she decided to also turn her head up to look at the clouds. "It's a good job I'm not  stalking you then."

The brunette also laughed slightly, now feeling calm in the presence of the blonde. "You could have fooled me."

A few minutes past of just the girls staring up at the clouds, each of them just enjoying being in the others presence again after so long.

That was until Rosalie spoke up. "I thought Bella got you to quit smoking."

At her words Delilah turned her head from the sky and towards the blonde. "How did you know about that?"

Rosalie clenched her jaw together, keeping her eyes focused on the sky above her. "I just overheard your conversation."

For some reason whenever Delilah was around Rosalie, her usual attitude started to melt away a bit, she was no longer that loud, stubborn, argumentative girl. "Oh." The brunette was sure that Rosalie had never been anywhere near her when Bella had been talking about Delilah's smoking, but she didn't feel the need to question it. "That's why I'm out here doing it, where she can't see me."

Delilah turned her head back up to look at the clouds, a small smile lifting the corners of her lips as she spotted one that she thought looked like an elephant.

"Why are you doing it?" Rosalie had turned her head slightly to look at Delilah, admiring how peaceful she looked in that moment. But once the small smile fell from Delilah's face, Rosalie wished she had never asked.

"It's a stress thing."

"You're stressed?" Of course Rose knew all about the George sisters problems, she'd made an effort to pay attention to any conversation that Delilah had, which meant she heard when Delilah filled Isabella in on the issue.

A small laugh sounded from the human, the vampire noticed how it wasn't a genuine one. "I've been stressed ever since that day I saw you."

"Want to talk about it?" Rosalie hoped Delilah would open up to her like she did that one day two weeks ago.

Unfortunately her hopes were dashed. "No, I don't."

"Oh."

A part of Delilah felt bad at Rosalie's now sad voice, however another part of her told her that she was doing the right thing.

She was still scared of Rosalie Hale, the girl that held so much power over her without even knowing. To others is may not seem like much, but Delilah had never had anyone know so much about her. It especially scared her since Rose knew her biggest secret, one that only her sister had known.

"I-I'm gonna go." Delilah never stuttered, she can't remember doing so once in her life. She had never been in a position where she felt anything but superior and powerful. But that all changed after her encounter with Rose.

If that vampire had been hurt when Delilah refused to open up to her, she was even more hurt when Delilah left her stood out under the clouds by herself. She hadn't even waited for her to say goodbye.

Delilah George tried not to think too much about the conversation throughout the rest of her day, however it proved hard to keep the thoughts of Rosalie Hale out of her mind. Almost everything she looked at reminded her of the girl somehow.

Just like the rose she had drawn in art, but of course that reminded her of Rosalie. While Delilah would strongly deny it if anyone asked, she had actually drawn the flower because of Rosalie. Or maybe a less obvious one was when Delilah was in her history class, she had been learning about Anne Boleyn, who had a small piece of red on her clothes, which made her think of roses, which made her think of Rosalie.

It was a rather long cycle.

Those thoughts plagued her until she reached her final class of the day, science which she just happened to have with Isabella Swan.

Unfortunately for Delilah she had arrived to the class late, everyone else already seated at their desk. So instead of walking over to talk to Bella like she was going to, she walked straight over to her seat next to Angela.

Not even noticing the boy next to her new best friend until half way through the lesson.

When she did notice she let out, quite possibly, the most dramatic gasp ever. "He's talking to Bella!" She whisper shouted to Angela, who just smiled in reply. "Like actually talking! I've never ever seen him talk to anyone."

Delilah never received a reply from her friend who was way too focused on her school work to really care about the mystery of Edward Cullen.

Not long after Delilah's little freak out was there a knock on the door.

Mr Molina heads towards it to greet the person on the other side. Delilah didn't care about it that much, so instead decided to focus on the onion cell under the microscope.

That was until she heard a throat clear in front of her.

"Delilah." The brunette almost didn't want to look up at her sister, but managed to pull her eyes away from the microscope.

"Maya." Both sisters voices were cold, however less so than the last time they spoke.

Maya dropped her car keys onto the desk in front of her, her emotionless face not once changing. "Drive yourself home." Delilah wasn't sure why Maya wanted her to drive her car home- legally Delilah couldn't even drive, she was yet to pass her test.

"Do you not need the car?"

"No."

"Why not?" Delilah knew it was a long shot that she would get her desired answer, but it was worth a try.

"None of your business." Maya didn't hang around the classroom for any longer, she walked straight out of the door without sparing her sister another chance.

In all truth, Delilah was slightly embarrassed that had happened in front of Angela. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?" Her tone was light and a nervous smile was resting on her face.

"Looks like it." The girl gave a reassuring smile in reply, a large part of her feeling sorry for Delilah.

The two girls didn't speak much for the rest of the science class, only some small talk about the lesson. Which was weird, Delilah normally spent a lot of time grilling Angela over her weekend or about whatever she'd done since the last time they spoke.

In fact, Delilah didn't speak to anyone until when she got home and rang Bella.

"Has Belle finally spoken to her beast?" Humour laced Delilah's words as she walked around the kitchen, surprised to find her house empty apart from her.

Isabella laughed, thankful that Delilah couldn't see her cheeks flush red. "He's not my beast, Lilah. Besides we just spoke about science stuff."

"Oh Bella." Delilah could hear just how dreamy Bella's voice sounded, meaning she couldn't help rolling her eyes.

"What?" She practically screeched before mowing her voice again. "It's just.... he's just so.... captivating? I need to know more about him, he's mysterious and mesmerising. And-"

"-are you in love with him or something?" Delilah interrupted with a roll of her eyes, she hated how both her and Bella felt an odd pull towards two Cullens.

"No?"

"You don't sound very sure about that."

Bella had wanted it to come out as a statement- because she wasn't in love with him- but it did come out as more as a question.

"I am sure, but there's just something about him that-"

"-oh Isabella." Delilah couldn't help but interrupt her again. "Move on.org, the Cullens aren't interested in anybody but themselves, so don't waste your time on silly Edward Cullen."

The line was quiet for a while before Bella spoke. "Never say move on.org ever again."

The two girls laughed at each other before talking about the rest of their days, however for some reason, Delilah left out her encounter with Rosalie.

i should stop writing this and do my english work but i can't help it, this story is literally like my new hyper fixation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC
41.9K 1.3K 15
In which Rosalie Hale finally excepts the mate bond ...
19K 315 47
Devotion- An earnest attraction to a person, cause, etc. What does a relationship look like after 65 years? Jasper Hale x vampire!oc Highest ranks: ...
3.3K 134 15
MALE CHARACTER TWILIGHT FANFICTION All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. "ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵃʸ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᵉʸᵉˢ, ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ" | S...