My Boss Is A Monster - Ziall...

Av PotatoPrince

I thought in my life that High School and College will be the worst things in life that may come but I didn't... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: Insufficient Funds?
Chapter 2: Wanted: Personal Assistant.
Chapter 3: I'll Think About It.
Chapter 4: I'm Not Scared!
Chapter 5: Not Again!
Chapter 6: Only Choice.
Chapter 7: Everything Went Wrong.
Chapter 8: Casa de Malik.
Chapter 9: Mr. Monster.
Chapter 10: Half Monster.
Chapter 11: Look Up! Stop!
Chapter 13: Let Me Go!
Chapter 14: Postponed.
Chapter 15: Sexual Tension.
Chapter 16: A Week Later.
Chapter 17: Mr. Malik To The Rescue!
Chapter 18: War Between Us.
Chapter 19: Payback
Chapter 20: Apologize
Chapter 21: Future Reference
Chapter 22: Start The Day
Chapter 23: SunDate Pt.1
Chapter 24: SunDate Pt.2
Chapter 25: Kiss And Tell
Chapter 26: Lay Down With Me
Chapter 27: Ziall Horlik
Chapter 28: Vanish
Chapter 29: I F*cking Love You
Chapter 30: Not You Again
Chapter 31: It's All Over
Chapter 32: Glad You're Back
Chapter 33: Smile
Chapter 34: Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 35: "I Miss You"
Chapter 36: Notes.
Chapter 37: Back For You
Chapter 38: CodeNames & Trouble
Chapter 39: Mistakes
Chapter 40: I Know What You Did
Chapter 41: Take Me Away
Chapter 42: Holding Me Hostage
Chapter 43: They Got Him Tied Down
Chapter 44: We're Coming To Get You
Chapter 45: Corrupted By Lies
Chapter 46: The Next Daylight Is Dangerous
Chapter 47: Find You Pt.1
Chapter 48: Find You Pt. 2
Chapter 49: Sacrifice Pt. 1
Chapter 50: Sacrifice Pt. 2
Chapter 51: Sacrifice Pt. 3
Chapter 52: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 53: You're My Medicine
Chapter 54: Adore
Chapter 55: I Wouldn't Mind
Bromance Awards 2015
Bromance Awards (Semi-Finals)

Chapter 12: Explain.

7K 387 39
Av PotatoPrince

(Niall's Pov)

Zayn and I arrived at the school after a long walk, because he refused to let Sol drive us here but good thing we left the house early.

"What subject is your first class?" I asked, looking at him but every once in a while I turn away every time I remember what happened earlier.

"Chemistry, why is it yours too?" I shook my head told him that Math is my first subject of the day. "Oh, well that's great, I guess" He awkwardly said to me while looking at the school.

"Yeah" I don't know how it got awkward like I should be the one who's awkward at the moment after seeing him naked, like it traumatized me. "We should go inside"

"Okay" He simply said before stepping forward, walking ahead to the school.

I followed him and walked beside him, I noticed the students outside were staring at us before whispering something to their friends and I can't help but to get bugged by it. Did I do something wrong?

Entering the school, the people on the hallway stopped talking and looked at where Zayn and I are standing, but after that it went back to normal.

"Please make sure that you attend all you classes, I don't want to disappoint your father" I pleaded, handing him the books he's going to use for every subject. Like those book look new and never have been used.

"What if I don't? Are you gonna punish me or something?" He cockily said to me, biting his lip seductively at me.

"Yeah, I will" I cocked my brow at him and walked away, going to the room where my first class is at. But before I enter the room, I looked back to see him standing there and looking around like a lost puppy, searching for the room he's going to attend to.

He scratched his head and searching for someone familiar to him that he can ask directions for. By the looks of it, it's confirmed that he cuts classes. It seems that he's really looking for the room, why not help him out?

"Zayn!" I called out, making people to look at my direction. He heard me and smiled, walking to where I am before I told him where his room is at. "You should really stop cutting classes"

"Whatever, thanks" He messed my hair before going to the room where I told him to go.

Fixing my disheveled hair, I stepped inside the classroom and walks over to the seat where I'm always at. Taking my bag off my back and placing it down on the ground beside my chair, I took out all the things I need for this class and placing it on the desk.

"Niall!" I turned to the door and saw Liam, smiling after seeing me here. "You need to explain something"

"What?" I asked. He sits down on the chair beside me and then asking me about the 'Park Incident'.

"People are telling stories about you and Zayn, sleeping on the park bench"

Oh! That stupid incident.

"Like what I said, I decided to rest my eyes because he was jogging but sometime later, I woke up and found him sleeping on my lap. How is that a big deal to others?" I explained, taking a pen from my bag and placing it on top of the book I have on my desk. "It's like they're saying that Zayn and I had sex on the park bench"

"You know how lies travel in this building, it's like a wildfire every time someone makes a rumor about a person" Liam uttered and placed his bag down on the ground. "But now that it's all clear, how was your first day as Zayn's assistant?"

After Liam said 'Zayn's assistant' I told him to pipe down because people might hear and make another rumor about it.

"Sorry" He apologized. "How was it?" Asking me again.

"I don't know, okay, I guess" I shrugged at him. My job is just starting so I don't know what to say, it's going on well so far. "The people in mansion are nice, like earlier we had breakfast together. We joked around and chat about things, it was fun" I smiled widely while telling him all about what happened earlier at breakfast.

"It sounds fun! I hope you're going to be okay there" Liam smiled back, moving closer to me and pinching my cheek. "Just remember that if something bad happens, I'm always here. Just ring me up, okay?"

"Okay" I nodded before the teacher walks in and started the class.

-------

"What did you make for lunch?" I asked Liam since he was the only one who cooks our lunch for school.

He takes out a paper bag and showing me what's inside of it. "No fair!"

Liam chuckled and places down the paper bag on the table.

"Why? What's inside?" Louis asked while munching on a muffin. He's studying for something since it's exam week and almost all of the student are studying while eating lunch, I looked around to see people have their notes on the table while eating their food.

"Turkey sandwich!" I answered him and took a bite on a regular sandwich I bought here at the cafeteria. "At least let me eat the first bite" I said to Liam.

"Of course! Here" He handed me the sandwich and took a big bite on it, after noticing that it was a big bite, Liam took it back. "That was a massive bite, it's like you've eaten the half of it"

"Sorry" I said to him, muffled because of the food inside my mouth. I spoke after clearing my mouth with his drink, making him glare at me.

"You owe me a new drink" He told me and I just nodded, I'll just buy him a new one later.

-------

Time passes and the classes are over, it's time for me and Zayn to go home. I haven't seen him after I told him where his class is at, I hope he didn't cut class or else I'm dead. So I decided to check up on him, climbing down a lot of stairs, I went to his last class to see if he's in there or not. Please be in there.

Someone came out of the room and I approached that person to ask if Zayn is inside.

"Excuse me" I called out to him, the guy turned around and smiled before asking me if I needed something. "Yeah, I wanna ask if Zayn Malik is inside." I asked him.

"Oh, he's inside. I don't think he's going to leave at any moment" I looked inside and saw him sitting there and just waiting, waiting for what?

"Thanks" I said to the guy before entering the room.

I can see Zayn just sitting down on his seat and looking down on his phone and probably waiting for someone, but who?

"Zayn" I called out and catching his attention. "What are you still doing here?" I asked but he just turned away.

What's wrong with him?

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked curiously. Suddenly I can feel him being down and all, I think it's not like him. Should I be scared about it?

"Yeah, I'm alright" He said without emotion, there's definitely wrong with him.

I walked over him and he stood up before walking pass me, even though it's my job to look after him, I don't know how to handle this kind of situation.

"Zayn--"

"Don't talk to me"

He answered back, stopping me on my tracks. What happened to him? Earlier he was okay to be with but now it changed, he became this cold hearted monster who doesn't want to talk to anyone in the world.

He left the room and I followed but after leaving the room, I looked around and Zayn's not in sight. But I heard this loud slam that made me think that Zayn already left the building.

I should get home....

~O~

Sorry for this boring chapter, but anyway hope you like it :)

Vote and Comment down your thoughts, I love reading them.

Thanks for reading :*

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

129K 1.1K 12
A quick drabble about your favorite bromances! Read about Zarry, Larry, Zouis, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Lilo, Niam, Lirry, Ziam, Jiall & more surprises...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
143K 2.7K 31
Niall Horan's parents were hoping for a baby girl, but instead they got Niall. Rick, Niall's father, was furious. He abuses Niall constantly, and Nia...
658K 29.3K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] With some demons haunting him from his past, Harry is excited to start college to get a relaxed escape from his home life, but stress...