Stucky

By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

This is just a really simple story It's my first one fanfiction so sorry if it's bad The title explains every... More

A/N
π™ΉπšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’πŸ’
π™Ύπš‘ π™±πšžπšŒπš”πš’
π™»πšŽπšπšœ πš“πšžπšœπš πšŒπšŠπš•πš– πšπš˜πš πš—
π™±πš˜πš’ πš˜πš› π™Άπš’πš›πš•
π™΅πšŽπš‹πš›πšžπšŠπš›πš’πŸ’‹
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš†πšŠπš—πšπšŠ & π™Ώπš’πšŽπšπš›πš˜
πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ π™³πšŠπš’
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™½πšžπš›πšœπšŽπš›πš’
π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘πŸŒ±
π™²πšŠπš•πš–......
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™±πšžπšŒπš”πš’
π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš‚πš–πšžπš:>⚠️
π™ΏπšŽπšπšπš’
π™°πš™πš›πš’πš•πŸΌ
π™³πšŠπšπšŽ π™½πš’πšπš‘πš
π™ΏπšŽπšπšπš’πš’
π™ΌπšŠπš’πŸŒ»
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’
π™Ήπšžπš—πšŽβ˜€οΈ
π™²πšŽπš—πšπš›πšŠπš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πš” πš‰πš˜πš˜
π™Ήπšžπš•πš’πŸŒ‘οΈ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ πš‚πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŽβš οΈ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™°πš—πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŠπš›πš’ π™±πšŠπš‹πšŽβš οΈ
πš˜πš‘ πšπ™΄πšŠπš•πš•πš’
π™°πšžπšπšžπšœπšπŸ•·οΈ
π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™ΏπšŽπšπšŽπš›
πš†πš˜πšŠπš‘
πš‚πšŽπš™πšπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸ‚
πš‚πš’πšŒπš” 𝚍𝚊𝚒
π™ΎπšŒπšπš˜πš‹πšŽπš›πŸŽƒ
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸ¦ƒ
πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš”πšœπšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš
π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πŸŒ¨οΈ
π™ΌπšŽπš›πš›πš’ π™²πš‘πš›πš’πšœπš•πšŽπš›
π™½πšŽπš  πšˆπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ π™΄πšŸπšŽ
A/N
hey besties

π™·πšŠπš™πš™πš’ π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—

34 0 0
By dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs

it's not Halloween. but it is October so.... :)

*phone vibrating*
Steve groaned as he rolled over and reached out for his phone.

Pete

Steve answered the call

"Hello?"

"Hey uncle Steve. Did I wake you?"

"Yup"

"Gee I'm sorry"

"It's alright kid. What do you want"

"Um dad told me to call you to tell you that we're coming over right now"

"Why?"

"Because him and Mom have a meeting to go to."

"Oh. How far are you?"

"umm. Dad how far are we?"
"5 minutes away"
"He said we're-"

"5 minutes away. Got it. Ok then. I'll see you in 5 minutes"

"Bye Uncle Steve"

steve's pov
I sluggishly got out of bed and went to the bathroom freshen up. I came out and Peggy had entered our room.

"Good morning missy. What can I do for you today"
she looked up at me and tried standing up by herself but failed. "Don't worry Pegs. You'll get there soon" I picked her up and changed her when I heard the doorbell ring.
"ONE SECOND" I shouted which startled Peggy. I chuckled "I'm sorry Pegs." I put on a fresh diaper and went downstairs and put her on the floor. I opened the door. "Hey Tony. Hey Pete."
"Hey uncle Steve"
"Hey Steve" Tony said.
"

Pete" Peggy said as she crawled towards the door. I put my foot in front of her to stop her from going outside.
"Hheyyy squirt. How you doing" Tony asked, picking her up. Peter came in and dropped his bag by the door.
"Alright I really need to go" Peggy curled up into his chest and shook her head. He chuckled and rubbed her back. "I know I'm your favourite and coolest uncle but I'll come by later okay?" he came a little forward and I took Peggy from him.
"Steve. By the way. He's staying the night"
"What why?"
"Because I have back to back meetings"
I raised an eyebrow. "Tony."
he sighed "me and pepper are going out and we don't fully trust Peter yet" he whispered the last part.
I rolled my eyes "Fine"
"Thank you so much " he grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek and gave Peggy a kiss on the head.
"No problem"
"Peter. Behave yourself"
"I know dad. I'm 16" he replied back. He shook his head at me and got into his car. I waved and closed the door.

I put Peggy in her playpen with some toy keys "Pete. keep an eye on her" he nodded slowly, his eyes glued to the TV, he was watching some horror movie. "Peter. No. change the movie." he sighed and put on something more baby-friendly.

"Peter's here" I said, walking in the room. Bucky was on his phone.
"Why"
"Because pepper and Tony are going out for the night and they don't trust Peter."
"Why"
"I don't know. Wade?"
"Are they even together?"
"Don't know"

bucky's pov
I got out of bed and went to go have a shower. I came out and put on some black skinny jeans, a plain black t shirts and Steve's hoodies and went downstairs.
"Hey Petey."
"Hey uncle Buck"
"Whatcha up to?" I asked as I put on some shoes.
"Nothing." he replied. "where you going?"
"Starbucks. You want anything?"
"umm yeah can I have one of those pumpkin spice lattes"
My eyes widened. I gave him a high five "'course kid"

I came back 20 minutes later with 2 pumpkin spice lattes and cookies. Steve looked up from his book when I walked in.
"Bucky. You had like 3 yesterday and the day before and the day before that."
"What's your point" I asked, handing a cup to Peter and a little peice of a cookie to Peggy.
"My point is that you're addicted and you need to stop"
"Why. They're nice. And if you think about it. I've never been Starbucks. You go. and you bought me this first so if you ReAllY think about it. it's your fault" I looked over to Peter who was drinking, hiding his smile.
"i- *sigh* nevermind"
I leaned back and put my feet on the coffee table, winked at him and raised my glass with a smug look on my face before taking a sip. "ahhhh. perfect" he rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So Pete. what do you wanna do today. it's Halloween." I said, coming downstairs after putting Peggy down for a nap.
"oh yeah I was gonna ask about that. Do you mind taking me and Wade trick or treating. Dad doesn't let me drive yet and I don't trust Wade driving. he doesn't keep his eyes on the road. He keeps looking at me. i mean it's cute and all but I don't wanna die. So can you?"
"*chuckle* I wouldn't either. but yeah. I don't mind. we could come as well with Peggy. wow her first Halloween. Can't believe it"
"Yeah. crazy I know. so what time shall wade come over?"
it was 1 30pm right now. "ummm maybe 6?"
"Oki" he took his phone out and started talking to Wade.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon pumpkin. Guess what. we're going trick or treating with Pete today and you can dress up" I told her while changing her diaper. Aw shit. we need a costume. lemme call Nat. after I changed pegs I called Nat.

"Heyyy Nat"

"Buckyyyyy. how you doingggg"

"I'm doing fine.....are you okay?"

"yeah of course. what do you need"

"I was wondering if you had any baby costumes for Peggy for Halloween."

"*clears throat* I got you. what time do you need it by?"

"5 30"

"Say no more. I'll get it by then. Bye gurlllllllllll"

"Nat. I know you're with Okoye and Carol but please sober up. you're scaring me"

"*laughs and scoffs* I'm not drunk buck. its......3 20"

"ok. just ge the costume her before 6. love you bye"

"byeeeee"

I hung up and ran my fingers through my hair. She is such a different person when she's with Okoye and Carol.

I took Peggy downstairs and saw Wade on the couch with Peter's head on his lap.
"hey.....wade"
"Hey Mr Bucky. how are you. long time no see"
"yeah....I'm good. how are you"
"I'm doing great thank you. How's Peggy." he picked her up and Peter sat up and rested his head on his shoulder. Peggy soon occupied his lap and was playing with Wade's fingers.
"Hey Pegs. wanna see something really cool" he reached over to the back of the couch and pulled out a katana.
"WADE NO." I reached over and took Peggy, who was currently laughing and clappin her hands, from him. "As cool as they are, she's too young. when she's older, you can teach her how to use a knife."
"BUCKY no" Steve shouted as he walked out from the gym. "No" I looked at wade, rolled my eyes and took the katana away from him.
*doorbell rings*
I put Peggy in her playpen and went to open the door. Nat held up a bag of the costumes.
"I've got it" Nat said as she walked in.
"Thanks so much."
"I've got options. 3 to be precise" she walked over to the coffee table and laid out three different costumes.

Idkkkkk. these were the coolest to me. I tried finding a black widow one but they weren't cool

OH MY GOSHH. they're were so cool.
"Nat these are amazing. how...how did you get them."
"Darling I'm an assassin."
"Nat you didn't-"
"Nooo Bucky. *kisses her teeth* of course I didn't kill anyone. I just used my excellent persuasion skills."
I raised my eyebrows and took Peggy out the playpen and gave her to Peter. I picked up the first one. (first picture) it was really cool. Peter held pegs up on his lap. "what do you think?" I asked, holding the costume against Peggy.
"How about we do a fashion show. kinda" wade suggested. I looked back at Nat who seemed to love that idea. "Yes yes yes yessss. Come on kid" she said. She took Peggy and the costumes upstairs. I sat down on a armchair and waited.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?" nat shouted from mine and Steve's room.
"WAIT. LEMME GET STEVE." I shouted as I ran to the art room. I knocked. no answer. I knocked again. still no answer. "Jarvis what's happening in there"
"Mr Rogers asked me to soundproof the room. He is currently blasting music"
"*sigh* unsoundproof and turn down the music please"
I knocked again and Steve replied (finally)
"Hey baby. what's up" he leaned against the door frame.
"Come" I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the living room.

steve's pov
Bucky grabbed my hand and before he could pull me out of the room I threw the paintbrush I was using into the pot perfectly 'Nice shot Steve' I thought. Bucky pushed me onto the arm chair and fell onto my lap, facing the stairs. "Wha-oof" he put a finger to my mouth and shouted. "NAT WE'RE READY NOW"

Nat came down with Peggy. she was wearing a cute little outfit that said 'My 1st Halloween' with an orange skirt and some orange socks.
"Cupcake. you look amazing" I said as she 'walked' over to me (Natasha was holding up her hands and walking behind her).
"Wow Peggy. you look so cool" Peter mentioned. Wade nodded his head in agreement. I looked over to Bucky who looked like she just won an Oscar.
"Buck you okay?"
"She- she- she looks so adorable" he stammered. I patted his back as he leaned back. Nat picked her up and went upstairs as we waited for the next outfit.
"How many more are there?" I asked.
"I think 2" Peter replied. he looked at wade for confirmation, he nodded.

"YOU READY?"
"YEAHHH" Bucky shouted.
"ow Bucky you don't have to scre-" Peggy came down with Natasha she wore (the second picture) but to be honest she didn't look comfortable. she was pulling at the ruffle ??? and was tryna take it off.
"she looks....cool" I said. Bucky looked at me and laughed.
"it looks adorable but she doesn't look like she likes it" he said after her finished laughing.
"Yeah" Peter and wade agreed in unison. Nat said "Yeah. that is true. well then. let's go put on the last one then?"
she took Peggy upstairs and all four of us waited patiently.

"YOU GUYS READY?" she shouted.
"YEAHHHH" Bucky screamed back.
I pushed him, gently, off my lap but he grabbed onto the collar of my shirt to stop himself from falling. Peter started laughing and Bucky elbowed me in the ribs.
"ow"
the widow came down and Peggy wore a little red riding hood outfit. She looked adorable. I think Nat put on a little blush..........Yup. she did.
"Peggyyy. You looked adorable." Peter was the first to speak.
"I know right!" Nat exclaimed. She put Peggy down and helped her walk over to us. She climbed onto Bucky's lap.
"Pumpkinnn you look gorgeous. Doesn't she Papa?"
"She sure does. you look like a princess" (idkk)
Peggy giggled and wrapped her arms around Bucky's neck and hid her face. we all laughed.
"So. Now that her costume is sorted. Let's go and get changed into ours" Peter said getting up and slapping Wade's thigh."
"oww"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"guys, you ready?" I shouted quietly from downstairs.
"Yup. Peterrrrr come onnn" Wade replied. Wade came down in his Deadpool suit and Pete came down in his Spiderman suit.
"Finally." Bucky commented. I lightly elbowed him in the ribs.
"ouch"

bucky's pov
i wore a batman suit, whereas steve wore a plain black t shirt and jeans.
"Uncle Steve where's your costume?"
"this is my costume. I'm Captain America.....in casual clothing"
"but unc-"
"don't bother Pete. he won't change. loser" I whispered the last part which resulted in me getting slapped on the arm.
"um owww"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"woahh. look at this Peggy" Peter exclaimed. He was sitting on the floor and emptied out his and Wade's bag on the coffee table. Peggy was standing on Wade's lap. Steve had gone to his art room and I went upstairs to shower and get changed and whatever.

no one's pov
Bucky came downstairs a while later and saw Wade covering Peter and Peggy in a blanket.
"he's had a sugar crash already?" he whispered.
"Yup. we gave Peggy some chocolate peices. is that okay?"
"well I mean....it's a bit late for asking but yeah. it's okay" he took a peice of candy from whatever was left in the pile and turned on the TV, putting it at the lowest volume.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5K 23
Cap and Bucky are princes you are a servant. The first two chapters came from here: Https://archiveofourown.org/works/12923937/chapters/29532588 Cov...
159K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
24.4K 857 16
my first Stucky fanfic!!!!! I'm obsessed ----Steve Rogers and his team are high school students at Marvel Prep (A SUPERHERO HIGH SCHOOL). After the d...
208K 5.4K 45
Superfamily FLUFF!! I just love the characters and Superfamily so much, I just wanna hug them! Their will be some edgyness, but mainly fluff. I don't...