𝙾𝚑 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢

A/N this is kinda short but oh well also idk why there are so many people at the bar at 3 30 pm....just roll with it and Nathan isn't the bad guy. There are no bad guys. This isnt that kind of story

Bucky grabbed his keys and wallet and looked at the time.
3:30
'Shit I need to get home before nat gets here'
The brunett hopped on his motorcycle and drove to the supermarket but on his way there he saw a new club.
' Shiiiiit, this place looks so cool'. He parked his motorcycle and walked in.
Music flooded his ears are he saw flashing rainbow strobes and a shitload of people. He sat down at the bar. "A negroni please" He looked around amazed at how many people are at a bar in the afternoon.
"Crazy day huh" he said as the bartender gave him his drink
"Yeah" he chuckled "We just opened up and shocked a how many people walked in." Bucky smiles and took a sip of his drink "Wow this...this is amazing"
"Why thank you"

Bucky orders a few more drinks but before you know it...he's drunk. He walks around the club smiling at everyone until he bumps into a man and fell backwards. "Oh shit my bad sorry. Are you okay?" asked the handsome stranger as he bent down to help Bucky up. Bucky got up and stared into his eyes. They were a icy blue colour with a few specks of green. Bucky didn't realize he was staring until the stranger waved his hand in front of his face.
"Hey man. You good?"
Y..yeah yeah I'm fine thank you. I'm James but everyone calls me Bucky"
"Well hi there Bucky I'm Nathan but you can call me Nate"

Bucky and Nathan soon got to talking and Nate was buying Bucky a load of drinks (hmm I wonder what he was tryna do). Bucky was drunk and was was rambling on about something. Nate was staring at Bucky's dark blue eyes and then leaned in for a kiss. Bucky was hesitant at first but went along with it but then pulled away seconds later.
"I..uh..I'm married. I'm sorry" Bucky explained while getting up. Nate looked down at Bucky's hand and spotted the wedding ring.

Bucky walked into the bathroom. He took out his phone. It was 6 15pm.
'Ah shit. Fuck. Dammit.' He called Steve's cell waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello? Bucky?"

"Heyyy Steve" replied Bucky hoping Steve wouldn't be able to tell he was drunk

"Bucky *Sigh* are you drunk?"

"Haha umm mayyyybe, mayybe not"

"*Sigh* Where are you I'm on my way"

"I'm at the new club a couple blocks away from the supermarket I think"

"*Sigh* Wait at the bar."

(Yes ikkk Steve sighs alot but so do I)

A couple minutes later Steve walks in the club looking for Bucky. He then sees Bucky with his head in his hands at the bar.

"Bucky." Steve tapped his shoulder. He looks up and wraps his arms around Steve's neck making him stumble back a bit.
"I'm sorry" Bucky mumbled in the crook of Steve's neck.
"It's okay" reassured Steve rubbing his husband's back. He lifted up Bucky -and Bucky wrapped his legs around Steve's waist- and took him to the car and drove back home

(*Sigh* let's just forget about Bucky's motorcycle)