𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝🕷️

this is a smol chapter because i didn't know what to write :)

steve's pov
"Bucky wake uP. We need to go out. Why are you still sleeping" I was walking in the room with the clothes I picked out for Peggy. I threw a pillow at him as soon as I saw his eyes open.
"HEY" he threw the pillow back at me, which hit Peggy who was crawling towards me. She started crying so I picked her up and put her next to Bucky.
"AhhhOWWW PEGGY. STEEVE" he screamed. she had bit him on his shoulder.
"Get up then."

bucky's pov
I got up and grabbed Peggy and started tickling her.
"Buck...."
I put her on the bed then went to have a shower. I wore a pair of black shorts and a white t shirt with a small NIKE tick in the middle. Steve was downstairs with Peggy putting on her shoes. She was a little troublemaker. she wants to crawl literally everywhere so that's why we're goin out. To pick out a present for Peter and to get some gates.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I put her in her car seat and went to the mall where we bumped into Strange. We talked to him for a while then Peggy got bored and started crying so we said our goodbyes and carried on shopping.

"What do you wanna get Peter?" Steve asked me as we walked out the baby store ???
"Umm what do 16 year olds like?" I asked walking into a clothes shop
"Umm shi- crap I don't know."
"Why does he even need presents. his father is freaking Tony Stark. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony bought NASA for him" idk if that's possible
Steve chuckled before speaking "I mean, we can just ask him. See if there's anything he wants."
"Not bad. How's this?" I asked him, showing off a really cool X men t shirt. He nodded. "Pegster. you want any clothes?" I asked.

once we bought all the things needed i called Peter.

"Hello?"

"Hey kid"

"oh hey uncle bucky. what's up. you never called me"

"That's only because Steve is busy with Peggy"

"haha. so what do you want"

"ah yes. I'm just gonna be straight forward with this. What do you want for your birthday."

"ummm a really cool....knife?"

"That's more like it. which one?"

"whichever you think is the coolest and best"

"ooo ok. Oh wait Steve's here. Steve. Guess what."

"What"

"Peter wants a knife for his birthday and he asked me to choose it for him"

"a kni- give me phone" he snatched the phone of me.
"Peter Benjamin Parker Stark you are not getting a knife for your birthday. I don't care if you're 16 years old and wAdE will teach you how to use it. You are not...I repeat are not getting a knife. Do you understand me?"

"*giggling* Uncle Steve calm down. I was just playing with him. I don't need him to get me a knife. Wade can provide me with one"

"Pete-"

"I'm jokingggg. Could I just get some really cool hoodies and sweatshirts"

"Yes. *sigh* thank you"

"so I can ask uncle Loki to get one for me?"

"Peter i-"

"Uncle steve you need to loosen up. I need to go now. I've got a date. bye"

"Bye"

He gave me back his phone.
"What happened." I asked following him into the clothes store again.

"He wants some hoodies and sweatshirts. he didn't want a knife buck"

"Aw man. That's okay. I can get some for Peggy on the first birthday. Ain't that right Pegster" I asked, reaching out for her. Steve turned around and walked towards the hoodies
-----------------------------------------------------------
We got home and put everything away and set up the gates everywhere. in the middle of all the door frames and at the top and bottom of the stairs.