Legacy of a Senju (Sequel)

By PrettyLilyAnime

Haru Oshiro Senju returns to the leaf! Though she's not the same innocent genin that left, she comes back a... More

Prolouge πŸŒ™
Chapter 1 πŸŒ™
Chapter 2 πŸŒ™
Chapter 3 πŸŒ™
Chapter 4 πŸŒ™
Chapter 5 πŸŒ™
Chapter 6 πŸŒ™
Chapter 7 πŸŒ™
Chapter 8 πŸŒ™
Chapter 9 πŸŒ™
Chapter 10 πŸŒ™
Chapter 11 πŸŒ™
Chapter 12 πŸŒ™
Chapter 13 πŸŒ™
Chapter 14 πŸŒ™
Chapter 15 πŸŒ™
Chapter 16 πŸŒ™
Chapter 17 πŸŒ™
Chapter 18 πŸŒ™
Chapter 19 πŸŒ™
Chapter 20 πŸŒ™
Chapter 21 πŸŒ™
Chapter 22 πŸŒ™
Chapter 23 πŸŒ™
Chapter 24 πŸŒ™
Chapter 25 πŸŒ™ part 1
Chapter 25 πŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 26 πŸŒ™
Chapter 27 πŸŒ™
Chapter 28 πŸŒ™
Chapter 29 πŸŒ™
Chapter 30 πŸŒ™
Chapter 31 πŸŒ™
Chapter 32 πŸŒ™
Chapter 33 πŸŒ™
Chapter 34 πŸŒ™
Chapter 35 πŸŒ™
Chapter 36 πŸŒ™
Chapter 37 πŸŒ™
Chapter 38 πŸŒ™
Chapter 39 πŸŒ™
Chapter 40 πŸŒ™
Chapter 41 πŸŒ™
Chapter 42 πŸŒ™
Chapter 43 πŸŒ™
Chapter 44 πŸŒ™
Chapter 45 πŸŒ™
Chapter 46 πŸŒ™
Chapter 47 πŸŒ™
Chapter 48 πŸŒ™
Chapter 49 πŸŒ™
Chapter 50 πŸŒ™
Chapter 51 πŸŒ™
Chapter 52 πŸŒ™
Chapter 53 πŸŒ™Part 1
Chapter 53 πŸŒ™ part 2
Chapter 54 πŸŒ™
Chapter 55 πŸŒ™
Chapter 56 πŸŒ™
Chapter 57 πŸŒ™
Chapter 58 πŸŒ™
Chapter 59 πŸŒ™
Authors note
Chapter 60 πŸŒ™
Another Authors Note! πŸ’ž
Chapter 61 πŸŒ™
Chapter 62 πŸŒ™
Chapter 63 πŸŒ™
Chapter 64 πŸŒ™
Chapter 65 πŸŒ™ Part 1
πŸŽ‰πŸ’–Happy birthday Haru! πŸ’–πŸŽ‰
Chapter 65 Part 2 πŸŒ™
Chapter 66 πŸŒ™
Chapter 67 πŸŒ™
Official Character Art πŸŒ•
Chapter 68 πŸŒ™
Chapter 69 πŸŒ™
Chapter 70 πŸŒ™
Chapter 71 pt.2
Chapter 71 pt.3
Chapter 72 πŸŒ™
Chapter 73 πŸŒ™
Chapter 74 πŸŒ™
Chapter 75 πŸŒ™
New book!

Chapter 71 pt.1

7.9K 240 93
By PrettyLilyAnime

"Where could he be?" I murmur to myself, sighing as I sit against one of the many trees which line the trail I've been following. It's been hours upon hours of running and using my chakra to track down Sasuke's location, however the closer I feel like I get, the farther he truly goes.

Is he avoiding me? I think to myself, clenching my fists at the thought. But why would he run away? We didn't leave each other on bad terms at all, why would he be running?

A war has been announced and I have yet to find out exactly what's going on. Tobi declared war? The idiot Tobi who would hide behind me whenever Deidara got mad at him? The same Tobi who always insisted on helping me bake and messed up every single time like a fool? That Tobi?

It's really, really hard to believe!

Perhaps Tobi isn't the idiot I believed him to be, maybe it was all a ruse. A small part of me is creeped out by the very plausible fact that Tobi isn't really who I thought he was. Ah man, the same guy who made me wear a friendship bracelet? Only to cry because deidara blew his own up? I would've never thought....

Before I could get caught up in all of my fond memories of the masked idiot and Deidara, I stand up and dust off my pants.

It's time to get serious if I want to find out where Sasuke is!

So, the Kage summit apparently already happened, and according to Isamu a whole war has been announced.

Suddenly amidst all of my thoughts, a sudden spike in chakra near me catches my attention, and it's not just any chakra. My eyes widen at the familiarity of these signatures, then narrow once I realize exactly who the four people who are too close for comfort are.

"Sakura, Lee, Kiba, and Sai huh?" I murmur to myself, my body naturally tensing once I feel them get closer.

Could it be that they're following me under Danzo's orders? Is this yet another retrieval mission?

My mind is running a mile a minute at the thought of facing four ninja with the addition of Akamaru without hurting them too badly. I don't want to hurt any of them, not even Sakura as of right now, but I can't avoid that if they attack me first!

However I will say, Lee and his taijutsu skills will always intimidate me! I must avoid fighting with him at all if it comes to that!

They must know I'm here, especially with Kiba on their team, so what will they do?

I hide my chakra signature to aid in confusing them, but with a trained hunter ninja like Kiba it'll be hard to lose them. I'm about to run full speed in their opposite direction when I pause yet again.

Three of the chakra signatures, all three of the males on the team have gone to sleep?! Fainted?! Their chakra ....They've relaxed! Even Akamaru's!

My heartbeat quickens knowing Sakura is the only one standing, is she okay?! Have they been attacked?! Months ago I would've fled without a second thought, but seeing as I've come around to being the way I once was before all of this drama, I don't necessarily want any of them getting really hurt!

.....Even Sakura....

I make the hasty decision in continuing to mask my chakra and run towards the group of my former friends, abandoning the thought of looking for Sasuke momentarily as I prioritize the wellbeing of the group.

What the hell is going on?! It's one thing after another!

I run as quickly as possible, and it isn't long before I see the group of men all laying in a pile, they seem to be knocked out and I click my tongue at the genjutsu smoke bombs which are the obvious culprit.

Even Akamaru is asleep!

I can't help it when I kneel down and give him a few soft pats on his head. I'll never admit it but not seeing Akamaru is probably one of the more terrible things about officially abandoning my village....

With my hand gently patting Akamaru's head, I keep an eagle like eye out for Sakura or any traces of blood from a potential kidnapping, only to deadpan when I feel her very awake and alert chakra moving away from me as quickly as possible.

Was this Sakura's doing? Where could she possibly be going where she'd abandon the guys like this?! Then, like a shining light came from above and smacked me in the face, I realized something.

She's heading in the same direction I initially was....

She's looking for Sasuke!

It's dumb of me, really to feel the blinding jealousy and annoyance that comes with the thought of Sakura pursuing Sasuke. He is the literal father of my child and my very official lover, but who knows?

Sakura has always been so in love with him despite everything he's done, I can't help but feel slightly threatened, no matter how irrational the thought is. There have always been occasions where he would choose her over me.

I'll never forget it, in the chunin exams he seemed so angry over Sakura being hurt, yet he never spared me another glance when I was on the floor bleeding out, he didn't care about me like he cared about her....

He never defended me against her when she would speak to me in a certain way, never seemed to look out after me like he did with her either. Of course, we were mere children, but her devotion to him and the way he's never really chosen me over her suddenly leaps me in a whirlwind of doubt when it comes to our relationship....

After all, I was the one who forced us into becoming friends again, if it weren't for my efforts would anything between us have changed? Would we still be cold towards one another?

What about all of the missions they went on together? The ones where instead of participating, I was locked behind gates and forced to study hokage rule books... The ones where they would all come back closer than before, and I would be left on the sidelines feeling awfully left out.

Of course they must've had an extra bond! Am I an idiot?! She loves him so much, it can't be for nothing...They had something, they had to!

If it were Sakura who trained outside of the village instead of me, would they have started a relationship like ours?

Was I. . . . . was I just easy to him?

The irrational green eyed monster of envy in my mind started replaying all of the incidents where Sakura and Sasuke showed their mutual care for one another no matter how minimal the interactions were, and I almost find myself stopping entirely as a pit of dread forms in my stomach.

Easy. . . I must have looked easy to him?!

Fueled by the jealousy, the need to see Sasuke, and the curiosity of Sakura's whereabouts, I followed her like a lion would follow a gazelle. I feel her pace quicken when my impressively fast one accelerates in her direction, keeping a taunting distance between the two of us.

My red eyes narrow with a newfound hatred I didn't even know I was capable of having, the sudden flurry of self doubt in my own relationship which I've never felt before and the looming presence of danger from the world's drama all weighing on my shoulders like stacks of bricks.

Oh Sasuke, you better play your cards right when we meet.

If you don't, I might just hurt somebody

______________

OOP?! HIATUS IS OVER HOMIES FSNKJSK Tell me all of your opinions on this chap!! All of them I wanna know how u feel!! I'm so so happy to be back and writing! This chap isn't the longest, but it's honestly more of a transition chap for the absolute craziness to come!

(The second hokage/Haru/Sasuke meet up is happening soon y'all I'm so excited lmao)

I honestly wanted to add some drama, so drama we will have teehee!

I totally envision Haru thinking the last lines with a rlly evil smirk on her face lmaoao.

Anyway back to my questions! So, lots to unpack here, how'd you feel about Haru's newfound jealousy towards Sakura?

Do you think her jealousy has been brewing for a hot moment? Like something we should've seen coming?

Do you think she's valid in her feelings? Or do you think she's over exaggerating and going crazy lmao (Not to make y'all nervous, but Sakura and Sasuke do end up together in canon teehee)

How do you think she's gonna react when she meets up with Sasuke and the rest of her old team? (Y'all know the events that are coming lmaoo)

Do you think she's gonna tell Sasuke about their lil baby when she sees him?

Tbh, I only find it natural that Haru has some of these emotions in her, after all, she is a teenager! (Literally 17/18 age group but you know, a teen after all!)

So many questions, pls lmk how you feel! Hearing your voices is such a motivator and I'm very happy to br back writing for you guys.

I'll see all of you next chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 14.7K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
150K 3.9K 31
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
775K 31.4K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...
431K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...