The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

By Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 18

44.6K 907 1.4K
By Hogwartx_Express

Fred's POV

Mrs Whisp had ever so kindly tidied up the guest bedroom so I could have a room to myself. But in all honesty, I'd much rather be with Amelia and her company all day. The room was actually quite large compared to the one in The Burrow, or maybe I only felt that way because I shared it with George. God, I missed the sucker, but it was nice not having to share the bathroom for once. With the unfamiliar setting I ended up waking up way earlier than usual and decided to just lounge in bed instead of waking Amelia up. I was left with my thoughts and suddenly I couldn't stop thinking. What if her parents think I'm some kind of stalker just showing up unannounced? Amelia on the other hand probably thinks of me as the most desperate bastard after the whole Angelina situation. Thankfully my thoughts were interrupted by some shuffling noises outside my room and I assumed it was her parents leaving for work. 

I heard the front door shut along with the car starting. Her parents must be off to work. Before making my way to Amelia's room I fixed my hair still giving it that messy morning look. I gently squeezed some toothpaste onto my finger, running it through the back of my mouth and rinsed it off with water. Hair check, breath minty, appearance handsome. 

I treaded lightly towards her room and entered closing the door behind me. Sunlight was beginning to creep in through her window, and the soft scattered rays made her room look golden. She was fast asleep breathing lightly against her pillow with her brown hair spread across. Even when she slept, she looked so beautiful and angelic. Her covers were all the way up to her neck, and she looked so warm and comfy I was almost tempted to slide in next to her.

But of course, sharing a room with a twin had taught me about personal space so I made my way to her bed, sitting at the edge. A curl was sitting in the middle of her forehead, and I leant it, my fingers wrapped around tugging lightly.

Her eyes began to flutter open and a smile crept along her face, "Fredrick Weasley are you watching me sleep?"

Oh, Merlin, how did she know. If it was her parents that only thought of him a stalker, she would now too. I was sitting on her bed for less than a minute. Had it been a minute or more? I could already feel my cheeks heating up. I was never one to be embarrassed easily but around Amelia I always got so flustered. How does she do that, the amount of power this girl has on me will honestly be the death of me.

"Freddie, I'm just teasing," she spoke, obviously taking notice of my overthinking.

I let out a small chuckle trying to change the subject, "So do we have any plans for the day?"

Even though asking her about today's plan was a way to distract her from my embarrassing moment I was genuinely curious. Yesterday was amazing. I had never seen this other side to Amelia, the muggle side to her. It was so interesting, how she knew everything and took charge. I got to spend the whole day with Amelia, and the thought of spending the next few days with her made me even more excited.

"Nothing really. We can stay home for the day and cook something Muggle style," she sat up causing her covers to pool around her waist.

It was only then that I realised she was wearing my Holyhead Harpies T-shirt that she got me for my birthday. I didn't even mind because it looked better on her than on me.

"Are you wearing my T-shirt?" I teased her.

"Erm... yeah, you left it in the bathroom, plus it's the comfiest shirt around."

She started making her way out of bed which allowed the shirt to fall around her thighs. Her hair was messy around the back and covered her face, but I noticed a tinge of pink in her cheeks. Is she blushing?

"It looks good on you anyways," I said quickly.

Anything would look good on you.

+

"Careful it's hot! But tell me how it tastes," Amelia held a spoon full of pasta sauce, bringing it closer to me.

I was absolutely no help in the kitchen. For Godrick's sake I didn't even know how to do a simple food-related charm never mind cook with no magic. I had comfily seated myself onto the marble counter and watched as she prepared the meal in awe.

"Wait, let me blow on it first," she said putting her lips together, and softly blowing on the sauce. Her hands must have been shaking slightly as some of it spilled on my shirt, "Crap, sorry, let me get that for you."

I wasn't even mad, how could I be mad at her, but yet she quickly grabbed a damp cloth. She positioned herself in between my legs so she could reach the stain as I sat on the kitchen counter legs apart. Does she even realise what she's doing to me standing like this? She started to dab on my chest where the stain was, but it stubbornly wouldn't leave. She was headstrong about taking it out but finally gave up when all the damp cloth did was further smear the stain.

"Hmm," she huffed, "Guess that'll just have to go in the wash,"

With that I waved my wand towards my chest casting a cleaning spell, "Scourgify," and instantly the stain vanished. "There all done, you know we don't have to do everything the Muggle way."

Amelia rolled her eyes, "And you don't have to do everything the wizard way," she said pouting.

"Love," I said as I hopped off the counter, quickly dipping my fingers in the pot and smeared them on her face. "Then you wouldn't mind cleaning up the Muggle way either."

Her mouth in the shape of an O now, her eyes wide and the tone in her voice had changed, "Oh really."

She grabbed the spoon and before I could react, she splattered the sauce all over me. A huge grin across her face Amelia began to run around the island as I chased after her. We were running and laughing like crazy. I hunted her all over the house, and boy, can that girl can run. She ran up the stairs, but I skipped a few allowing me to finally catch up and I watched her slip into the guest bedroom. I followed tackling her onto my bed in the guest bedroom putting my hands around her sides caging her in. She tried her best to break free, but I pinned her hands onto the soft bed making sure to not put all my body weight on her. Her tiny body wriggled again and this time I moved her wrists above her head still keeping her pinned down.

"Say. You're. Sorry," I demanded in between pants, still out of breath from running around.

"No. I. Will. Not," she said mocking me in between giggles, still squirming but my grip was firm around her.

"Fine, then I'll just have to cover you in pasta sauce wont I?"

I began to move my chest with my dirty shirt against her, rubbing pasta sauce all over her. The sauce that was on my cheeks were now also being rubbed against hers as she squealed. She smelt so good; raspberries and honey oats, it's all I smelt in the Amortentia Potion. My hair began to tickle her neck causing her to laugh even louder.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she gasped out laughing.

I brought my face back up from her chest smiling down at her, the two of us breathless from all the laughter. We stayed like that for a moment me still on top of her. I watched as her laugh began to fade into a smile. That same smile she gave me at the very start of my first year at Hogwarts. The wrinkles in her eyes and the creases in her cheeks become wider as her smile got bigger. Her cheeks were stained with sauce, some on her forehead as well but she still looked adorable. 

I began to lean in and thought of all our moments together. From the time she was starring at me when I came out of the shower, to her drunken moment when she was kissing my neck, to the time we were star gazing during detention. The moment was perfect. The two of us leaning in, I had been waiting for this moment for so long. 

Our lips crashed into each other's hers feeling soft and tender. I felt myself drowning in the kiss, Godrick she was good at this. With all the pasta sauce smeared across the two of us I thought it would've have been a put off for her but that was what made this all so real. Something as simple as cooking had led us to this very second and it was meant to be as our lips fitted like two of the last puzzle pieces. Neither of us seemed to want to pull away, not wanting to ruin this magical moment. I loosened my grip on her wrists, bringing one hand to her waist and the other to caresses her cheek with my thumb. With her hands now free she cupped my neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. The kiss was like no other, granted this was my first kiss.

We broke away after what seemed like hours needing to catch our breath. I didn't know what to say as the kiss was so unplanned and spontaneous. I couldn't seem to get any words out about how much she meant to me. Her body began to shift as she sat up now awkward too. I quickly moved and sat up straight along her.

Facing her, I took a deep breath, "Amelia, you have no idea how badly I've wanted to do that for ages and how much I want to do it again. But before we move on you need to hear how I feel about you." I was so nervous, but I had to tell her and hoped she felt the same.

"You know the first time you entered that train compartment and sat down next to me I was so excited. I was so excited because a girl was finally talking to me, little Fred. And as we got older that same old smile you gave me still makes my stomach do summersaults and causes my cheeks to go a bright red. The Fred four years ago in that train would call me a fool if I didn't end up with you. And the last thing I am is a fool so Amelia I'm telling you right now that you mean so much to me, more than you could ever know,"

I had laid all my cards on the table, everything I said was true, and I would take none of it back.

"But Angelina..." she trailed off looking at me confused.

"I know you think Angelina and I had something going on during Halloween night, but nothing happened between us. I swear to you," I promised to her, "So when Katie told me what happened I had to come see you. Knowing you had left thinking you meant nothing to me broke my heart." 

"Freddie I feel the same way. I've always liked you and always want to be with you." Her lips were forming into a smile. "You're always there to make me smile, and you're the only one I share my secrets with. I've always known you were the one for me and I can't believe I finally have you." Her hand went around my cheek and she came in closer. "It will always be you." Those were the words I wanted to hear. I dreamt of having her and now she was mine.

A/N: It's been a long wait but I finally got them together. Who's happy? I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.7K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
96.2K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
733K 25.4K 79
Y/N's laughs echoed through the empty corridors of Hogwarts as she runs hand in hand with Draco. He couldn't help but smile, he's done something he h...
329K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...