Billionaire's daughter

By Srihanu929

Emily was just graduated got job as PA of Jacob king the CEO of king industries, Fell in love with Eric Willi... More

prologue
cafe encounter
New York City
PA of CEO
meeting him again
old friend
Feels like family
family dinner
date???
Trip???
A small gift
promise
DATE
Officially dating
Trip
Author's Note
surprise
Realisation
After long time
parents time
Long lost memories
comfort in kiss
cast
She in his view
someone planning
Truth Reveled??
TRUTH
surprise
what really happened!!
I love you
Going back
preparations
So much in love ❤
Big day
King's clan
care
Birthday
Ball
Lovely date
London
Old cafe
Independent
Surprise
After few months
Graduation
Back to home
Fashion Show
Island
Date
Next morning
I want 15 kids!
Smith's wedding
Um..I want to marry her!
Author's Note
Losed in hope
Let's get married
Love will never change
Queen will always on top
over protective dad
wedding vibes-1
wedding vibes-2
WEDDING
Honeymoon
Honeymoon-2 & Our New house
Best Gift Ever
Little fights

Unexpected news..

639 16 5
By Srihanu929

Emily pov 😕🤧😵🤮🤒

I was walking into my designer room in the office and again I felt dizzy, and this is happening for like seventh time from last two days but this time heavy dizziness hit me. Emma hold me in place who was walking behind me. "Are you okay?" She asked with worry.

"Yeah, Just a tired I guess. I will go home after checking the designs." I told her getting onto my legs.

"Does Eric know about it?" She asked as we walked into the room.

"Nope, if it get into his ear he will be flying back to newyork without listening to anything. And it was important project for him. He should be there compulsory as the deal was finalising and his hotel was which is under construction was about to complete." I said looking at new designs which were drawn by designers of the company and they were really pretty.

It has been two months since we came back from our honeymoon and moved into our new big castle like house. With the Eric beside me it's always happy days and his love, his care has been doubled cause I'm always with him. He wasn't hesitating to show his love and desire to me which always leads to the sleepless nights almost every day except for my periods which only occurred two times after the marriage and this month hadn't came yet not that I bothered because I always had irregular periods but it happens every month even it was last week So,I'm not worried about it. And sending  eric to aboard is not so easy task. He was very reluctant to leave me and wanted to send either daniel or charles uncle who was happily enjoying his retirement. I forced and literally blackmailed him to go this trip. When it came to sending off, he was very reluctant and he looked like a small child going to the school first time. I always felt funny remembering the incident. Even now I'm laughing remembering him to which Emma looked at me with dumbface while we are middle of seriously questioning the designer about her works.

Suddenly, I'm feeling hungry and looked down at watch it was not even near to lunch time. "Emma?" She turned to me after sending the designer out.

"I want big burger and chocolate milkshake! Make it quick."

"Why? Didn't you have your breakfast?" She asked. I frowned at her but said "I did but I'm hungry."

"But-" before she can say I stopped her "I want it and that's too quickly." She sighed "fine!" She started browsing her phone "Yeah, it will be here in 15 mins." She said and I gave her my big smile "Thank you and I will be in my office." I said walked to lift and I heard her following. After settling in my chair there was a file neatly presented on my table. I opened it and found new recipes for the restaurant and I straightly opened to the desert page where a picture of chocolate cake with chocolate syrup was flowing on it. "Why does this people take such a alluring photograph?! I am getting a mouth watering.."

"Which model made you mouth watering other than Eric? Is he getting enemies as soon as he left for work?" Ria said comming to my room.

"Huh??" I asked confusion tilting my face to other side cause I'm not getting what is she saying and I wanted to eat this chocolate cake so badly. She looked at me with same expression.

"Emily, Here is your order!" Saying this she put my burger and drink infront of me. I smiled at it but turned to Emma with my big puppy eyes, she shared same look with ria. "I want this..." I said showing the mouth watering chocolate cake.

She took the file and looked at it and blinked for few minutes, ria too looked at it leaning towards emma, "Huh? You are finding this mouth watering? I thought it was a model! But this is mouth watering too..... Emma, I too want this!" Ria said and I turned my gaze to Emma who shaked her head and looked through her phone. "Fine,then I will get one myself too.." she said as we both ria and me smile at her. She started calling someone while I happily eat my food after finishing I felt a big relief and satisfaction. Few more minutes later, we got our cake same to same as in picture, I immediately digged in without waiting for them. I moaned as I felt sweetness in my mouth "I love it, give this chef a promotion!" I said taking other bite.

"Well, he was head chef. We can't give him promotion." Emma reminded in between her eats.

"Oh,then give him extra salary!" I announced.

"okay... Noted!" She said. After eating I started yawning "I'm going to home." I said getting up.

"Bye...I will inform you if there is anything!" I nodded at emma words and waved them. After reaching home I was welcomed by empty house as most of maids were in there quarters they will here only if Eric or myself present here.

I directly went to my room removing the heels and my coat I layed on the bed, but frowned missing the warm of eric arms "when will you come,hubby?" I said turning to other side. He won't be here for other three days and this friday it's his birthday, it's already monday. I hope we can have a party and he is not big fan of the idea of his party, but he wants celebrate with all my parties.

I just hupped and turned around that I didn't even saw the message pop in my phone. I started to feel cold in the sleep,so I pulled blanket on myself. I turned around the bed as cold started to increase. Soon my head is immensed pain. A warm hand touched my forehead, it was soothing though. Before I can see the warm hand I was engulfed in darkness still shivering.

Eric pov😱☹️🤨😲😁

I walked down the stairs of the private jet which has landed after a whole day of journey even it's full speed. I looked at the daniel who was about sleep in any minute . Poor guy has to do work for all week without any break. "Daniel, Take some days off. You have to worked enough." I said taking the phone out to send message for my wifey.

Babygirl, I'm back! Where are you?

But I  didn't get any response,so I called her in hopes of hearing her voice but she didn't pickup the call. So, I called Emma if they are busy in any meeting "Hello,Emma. Is Emily there? Why she isn't picking up my calls?" I started talking as soon as she pick up her phone.

"No,Eric! She went to home early today as she was feeling tired. And she was lightly dizzy from past two days. Take care of her, she seems to be tired." Emma said and concern is clearly visible in her voice.

But,why didn't she informed me about this?! I would have send doctor and also complete my work fastly anyway let's go to home I thought and said to Emma that "Okay, I just landed here. I will go home. Thank you for informing me." and cut the call immediately went to the car. "Drive home fastly.." I  ordered the driver who immediately took off to mansion.

"Why didn't you tell me,Emily?!" I muttered himself looking out of the window while rubbing his forehead. I just completed my work fastly to see her, I missed her terribly in last few days and wanted to come back but as soon as after landing I had to hear this stupid badnews.

As soon as car stopped infront of doors, I sprinted towards the house yelling her name and went to my bedroom where she was layed down shivering hugging the blanket. My eyes softened seeing her and calming my tensed muscles. I went near and  touched her head which was burning.

God! She's burning!!! I just leaved her for a week and she already got into trouble!

"Emily...!" I growled myself for not being at her in her terrible time and also angry at her for not telling about her health. Properly covering her blanket till neck, I took off jacket throwing it on armchair, I took off my watch and throwed on the dressing table I took cuflinks off and went downstairs bringing my fullsleveed shirt up until elbows. I went to kitchen taking a bowl and filled it with warm water. Thanking the interior designer who set up a water filter which can produces both warm and cold water. Taking the bowl I went back to bedroom. Placing it on table,I  went inside the closet and got her a new towel. I took the blanket slowly from her shivering body, she was still in her work shirt. Shaking my head in disbelief I slowly took off shirt and started to clean her with towel, again after dipping the towel I placed it on her forehead. Atleast her shivers have decreased. Sighing in relief I sat on the armchair beside the bed and looking at her soon I slept unknowingly with all flight tiredness.

After many hours I felt a hand caressing my face and slowly opened my eyes to see Emily looking into my eyes. Hi smiled at her before realization hit me and making me glare at her to which she showed confusion in her eyes "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm good..." She said with sigh but frowned soon, getting up from the bed she rushed to bathroom with me trailing behind her. She started throwing up in washroom, I hold her hair and soothed her back. After she was done, she started washing her mouth. I took mouth washer from cabinet and gave it to her which she take and cleaned her mouth. She wiped her lips with towel while walking out of the washroom. I lift her in my arms and walked to bed, she didn't protest as she was already weak.

After laying her on bed properly covering with blanket, I took my phone and called doctor to check her. I also informed Lily mumma about her health as James papa went to losangles for his work purpose. Looking at her she was still in her bra and office pants same as I left in morning. I went to closet and took one of my shirt and her knee length pants. Changing her into them I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it to see head maid with lady doctor. I allowed them inside "please check on her. She was having a fever in the morning and her friend told me she was dizzy & tired from two days. She also throwed up few minutes back." I said what I know to doctor.

"Didn't you notice her health from last two days?" She asked as she took her stethoscope and IR thermometer.

"No, I just come from business trip this morning. I just get to know about her health and called you." I said as she nodded and soon enough Lily aunty came and patted me and went to emily side who was looking at every thing with her half closed eyes.

"She was suffering from fever. I will give this medicines, if she still hasn't recoverd we will check her up further and also get her to hospital for body checkup." I nodded and took the prescription.

"Before going, Did she had her periods?" I was confused at the question but answered.

"Umm, I don't know about this month but she had last two months and when I asked her she said her periods are irregular and don't worry about them." I said what I know.

"Okay..." She said and went with maid whom I already informed to pay doctor.

"She didn't have periods yet?" Lily mumma asked me, I just shrugged at her. I will get medicines for her to which she nodded. I told one of the staff to bring the medicines. I went back to bedroom where lily mumma was sitting on the bed. I just sat on armchair looking at sleeping emily. "Did you had lunch?" I shaked my head at her.

"Eric, You have to eat lunch.. it's not good to skip your food." She lightly scolded, "No,mumma. I will eat with her. She too didn't eat anything..." Before she can say anything my phone rang with dad's number. I take the call which immediately started with yellings "ERIC HARRY WILLIAMSON!!!"

"Ouch..." I took my phone away for a second before placing it as he continued with his beautiful curses on me. "Didn't I told you to come and handover the deal file to me as soon as you landed but instead you ran to your house to take rest?! Should I complaint to emily on you for not being rightful son and CEO who works under me the chairman?" His shouts continued atlast he stopped to take breaths.

"Dad, Please stop. I'm sorry okay? Before you start again, Emily was suffering from fever. So,I had to come here and you know that emily is my first priority."

"Oh! Is she okay? Did you get doctor check her? Should we visit her this evening?" He started bambering me with questions.

"She's fine now and sleeping. I had doctor check up on her said she's suffering from fever and gave medicines. I will take her to hospital tommorow. About file I will send it through by my other PA. Will you send her to mansion?"

"I will inform you after telling her." He said.

"Yeah,sure." Saying this I cut off my phone.

"What does he want?" Lily mumma asked.

"Actually, I have to hand him a file. He was calling about it.."

"Eric, I will take care of her. You complete your work. Don't worry about her!"

"But..."

"It's okay,Eric. Just few hours won't happen. I promise I will inform you if something happen." I sighed at her assurance.

"Fine, But only after I feed her." Soon enough a maid came with soup and also my food. I gently wake up emily who just sat against headboard and sighed tiredly. I feed her which she was reluctant but eat the soup completely. I gave her medicines, she again slept after taking them while I complete my food. After food I immediately changed my attire taking the file I informed to lily mum and went downstairs only to greet Emma and ria.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused by this guys sudden entry.

"Why?Are we not welcome here? And by the way where are you going leaving your sick wife alone?" Ria chimmed at me.

I just ignored her "You are always welcome here. And I will be back in few moments, it's important!" Emma nodded at me and slapped ria shoulder when she was about to chim one more time. I called a maid who was passing by "Show them master bedroom."

"Okay, I'm getting late.." They moved to give me way. I rushed outside so I can complete my work and comeback as soon as possible....

None's POV🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Ria and Emma walked to emily's room with the help of the maid. They walked to small living space before entering to the bedroom. They rushed to bedside seeing the pale emily who was so active in the morning "Is she okay?" Ria asked with concern lasing in her voice.

"She's fine and just weak. I hope she will be fine." Lily said caressing her head. Soon enough Emily opened her eyes and looked around the room. "Mummy, where is Eric?" She muttered looking around.

Ria dramatically gasped "Can't you see both of us, your friends here but asking for husband who left you cause of work." She said making emily frown.

" Ria don't give her wrong thoughts. I send him forcibly cause he was getting calls from office and he was very reluctant to leave you alone baby!" Emily nodded with soft smile at her mom's words.

"And I have to send him if I want to know about something!" Lily said turning to Emma.

"Did you brought them?" Lily asked her to which Emma nodded her head and gave the small boxes to lily.

"What are those?" Ria asked curiously. Emily who noticed the boxes was shocked and surprised. "Don't tell me I'm pregnant!"

"Pregnant?" Ria interpret again, Emma just closed her mouth.

"well, Did you had your periods this month?"

Emily shaked her head answering "Not yet.."

"What about your bedroom activities?" Emily was embarrassed to answer it making her face glow in bright red but whined answer "very much and mostly unprotected..."

"Eric said you throwed up and dizzy from last few days. This are some of symptoms of pregnancy! Let's just try... We will have a clarity on it."

Convinced Emily took two test kits to washroom. Waiting for few minutes felt like hours for the three ladies outside. "What is taking her this long time? When will I know that I'm going to be aunty or not?" Ria muttered literally munching on her nails.

The click sound was made making all aware of the emily's arrival who hold a stick in her hand with unreadable expression "what is the result?" Lily asked slowly.

"It's a positive.." Emily announced with big smile, all squealed in happiness. Lily hugged her tightly "OMG..I'm going to be grandma... You are going to be mom... Your having a baby.... I can't believe it..." She was literally jumping up and down.

"Wow.... congratulations!" Emma said hugging her.

"Even it's too fast... I will forgive you for giving me a baby nephew or niece." Ria said hugging emily who hugged back with chuckle.

"When are you going to say this to Eric?" Lily asked as she think the possible reaction of her son in law.

"I don't know... Maybe today only. Cause he said that he will take me to hospital tommorow. He sure will find there and I want to say this news to him myself." She said and sighed tiredly.

"Okay, Let's get you to bed. You're already sick.." saying this lily dragged her gently towards bed.

"Mom, don't tell this to anyone. I would like announce this to  eric first." Lily nodded at her words.

"You have my word lady!" She said dramatically making emily giggle little. They talked few minutes then there was a knock on the door before eric enter the room. Placing his office bag on a chair in living space he directly went to the bedroom. Seeing her wakeup he smiled at her which she reciprocated.

"Okay, then we will leave." Lily said getting up from bed.

"Please, stay until dinner. momma!" Eric tried to argue her.

"Nope, Eric. James will be here by evening and Emily is also doing great. I will come back tommorow to check on her. Okay baby bye." She said to him and kissed emily forehead. After her friends hugged her with bye. They left to give couple privacy.

After they left Eric turned to her "I will change!" Emily nodded at him with small smile.

After getting into his casual clothes,he was about to sit on bed beside her but there was a knock on the door. He went to door while emily growled in annoy. He came back with chocolate cookies and soup in trally. Seeing cookies Emily eyes immediately brighten up and sat straightly reaching for them but Eric stopped trally a few meters away from her. "You only rewarded with cookies if you finish this soup." He said justering the soup in his hand.

"I want them.. please give me." Emily was about to get up but he stopped her sitting beside her.

"Babygirl, Either you are going to finish this soup fully and getting cookies or you are just going to finish this soup. Either way you're gonna eat this!" Emily sighed and allowed him to feed her. After soup he made her drink water then she had her cookies happily while put away bowl and washed his hands. Turning on TV, he sat beside her resting his back against bedrest. When he was about to take cookies,she slapped his hand away. He looked at her with wide eyes but she ignored him and give one cookie after lots of pleases. He looked at cookie but ate it before she even took back it.

Soon sun started going down, Emily looked outside and started tapping on Eric's arm. "What does my darling want now?"

"Let's have our dinner in the garden!" She suggested looking out.

"No, babygirl. You have just regained from the fever. So,I can't risk it again." Emily just pouted and nodded understanding him.

"But, I can fix it near our balcony." Instantly a smile formed on her face.

"Ok, I will take bath as my body is feeling sweaty." Eric nodded and brought the armchairs near balcony glass door and opened a door slightly. He placed candles and small fairy lights around the balcony doors. By the time he was done she came out wearing her PJs.

she smiled at the setup which he made for her, With a dazzling smile on her face she went to him and moved to kiss his lips when a knock interepted them again, she hold back her growl while he pecked her forehead and moved to the door.

By the time he entered with the food, she was already waiting for him by sitting on the chair. He put everything on the table and put some food in her plate, she patiently wait for him until he sat on his chair before started devouring her food happily. She never felt that food can be this tasty ever before, sure enough she was a foody but her tasty seemed to be different this time. Seems like pregnancy going to be delicious journey for her.

After she completed her course of food he put chocolate ice cream infront of her which she completed with in a minute. "So, You said that you wanted to say something! What is it?"

"Oh.. Right! I completely forgot about it. Actually..... I"

"You?" He intrepted her.

"Why are you intrepting? I'm telling na."

"ok, wifey. I won't intrept anymore. Tell me.." he said placing all things in trally and kneel down beside her chair grabbing her hand into his and looked at her face with expectation.

"You know that I'm suffering from dizzyness from past two days..." she looked at him who nodded before looking back at their intewined hands. "I didn't got my periods till now and you know we have been making love frequently...." his eyes started to get wide as he looked at her in suprise and he was about to say but she closed his mouth "Let me finish this,okay?! And today mom got me pregnancy kits and when I checked them the result was positive. So...." she removed hand from his mouth and looked at him who was still in the daze of hearing the news.

"You are pregnant!! Oh my gosh... I can't believe this... Iam going to be father.... This is so f***** happiest news ever I heard... Iam really suprised and happy..." emily laughed at his rumbling and pulled him into kiss as he immediately kissed her back.

"Are you happy? Baby? I know this is early for the kids and we are only married for few days.. You are fine with the Baby,right?" He said grabbing her two hands.

"Ofcourse, Iam. And this is my baby too. I'm really really happy.." she said kissing his forehead.

"Our baby is here..." He said and leaned towards her looking at her stomach. "I can't wait to see it's bulging with our baby." He said with smile which she reciprocated. "Do you remember in your fashion show I joked about getting you pregnant by my 30th birthday but I didn't know it will come true.." she giggled remembering that incident but held on to his hands as she got the scene of him walking with another woman in her head.

"Let me get your medicine!" He moved to sidetable beside bed and get her tablets. After taking tablets he made her lay down on the bed before laying beside her taking her into his arms. "I still can't believe you are pregnant with our child." She smiled hugging him more tightly.

"Tommorow, we will go hospital for checkup and you don't need to go office for few days." He said kissing her cheek.

"Yep, I will get ready for it." Emily said and yawned softly before falling into sleep.

Next day, both lovely couple got ready and left for the hospital where doctor made her took pregnancy test which resulted positive and ultrasound of baby who was already six weeks old but very small inside like a small size of a grape, after getting check up done both husband and wife went back to their home.

Emily changed into comfortable clothes before taking her ultrasound scan picture, she smiled looking at the small scan. Eric came and smiled at her checking her temperature, he smiled and wrapped his hand around her shoulder as he looked at the scan copy of his child. "Thank you..." He whispered kissing her forehead. Emily just smiled and put back the scan in a small book which she planned write through out her pregnancy.

"You know I didn't expect you to be pregnant this soon..." Emily gave him a side look which made him chuckle and spread his arms up "okay... okay...sorry.. but this is so sooner than I thought."

"we will announce about your pregnancy tomorrow at dinner with our family?" Eric asked her.

"Okay...." She just nodded and placing her head on his chest slowly drifted into sleep listening to his heartbeat sound. He kissed her forehead and made her lay on bed properly before settling beside her.

Nextday morning,

Emily woked up to empty bed and looked around to found none. She pouted but started walking hurriedly to bathroom as she feels bladder about to brust, when she went to washroom which door was just opened by her hot husband in only a towel around his waist but our emily is not in a mood to check him. She immediately went inside passing him and closing the door with a bang. Eric was dumbfounded by her attitude but he understood her problem and left her to dress himself.

Getting into a blue shirt and suit pants, he took the suite coat and placed in on the table to wear later. Then, he went to her side of closet and got her a oversized t-shirt and joggers so she completely relax her day. He knocked on the bathroom door and give her outfit who just finished her shower. "Babygirl, I have to go to the office a little bit of time. I will be back by lunch, is it okay with you?" He asked as she emerged from closet, she nodded with soft smile.

"Good, let's go and have breakfast!" He took her hand and lead her to downstairs. Eating the breakfast, he went to office while Emily just sat in living room after a boring hour, she called all her family members for dinner while most of time her hand automatically goes to her stomach and constant bright smile on her face....

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Hello, Long time no see...

I'm sorry for late update but it's just unexpected things happen to me in my life... So I couldn't update my any stories even if I wanted to... But, from now I try to update soon...

Please vote and comments 🙏🙏

Bye....

Hint: of course, story is ending..even though I say it from long time 😶😐

Have a good day.... Not biscuit,okay!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 1.4K 44
When forced to take a wrecked plane in an endless sky of riddles, Mira chooses to skydive. Only to land on the turbulence that is Elias, a prosperous...
3.6M 108K 78
This is a completed and a published Novel: It can be purchased on Amazon in the form of paperback and/or an eBook. The link for purchase is availabl...
712K 27.8K 65
Sophia Bennett, a 23 year old woman, looking for a job which will pay her enough to use that money to pay off the debt she had taken for her sister's...
1.9K 392 27
Astoria Clark, the CEO of the Clark companies was a girl who hated luxuries and wanted a simple life but to maintain her image she had to look elegan...