The Only String Attached

By delicate_pearl

Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
BONUS CHAPTER
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
INTERVIEW
38
39
40
42
AWARDS
New Story
BACK AGAIN

41

8.5K 579 128
By delicate_pearl

Few years later...

MAHIRA

"Arey..Ayaan,don't mess up my room,I will complain to dad",I told my brother who was searching for something in my books rack.

"Mahira di..please not to dad,I'm just searching for a book.Don't tell to dad,I will tell to mom if I mess up",Ayaan said throwing my books at a corner.

"Ayaan seriously you are going to get it from me if you mess up my things here",I smacked his head.

"Di please...",he whined throwing another book out of the rack.

My this little pea sized brain brother troubles me a lot.I trouble him equally though..but still.We celebrated his fifteenth birthday yesterday and now he's here,searching for my old text books like an author.

I'm eighteen,but still my mom and dad pamper me like a small kid.My family is the best family I could ever get.

Ayaan always cries like a baby when my parents gift me even on his birthday.They gift him also on my birthday,but they gift me a thing which is always useful for me to trouble him more.

Me and my brother growed up watching our parents love.They are the best couple I've ever seen.I've eneterd my teenage and still my mom and dad looks like a young couple.

"Ayaan are you done or should I call mom?"I threatened him while holding his ear.

"Di..di..I'm done,it's hurting..please leave me",he said pleading me.

I left him and he grabbed a book which he wanted and started running
"Ayaan you are going to clean this mess or else I will show this to mom and dad.Mom will not spare you and dad will not take you with us for our next holiday",I yelled throwing a book towards him.

"Sorry di got to go..clean your messy room yourself",he said getting out of my room in a hurry.

"Ahh...Ayaan..you are dead when you come back",I yelled shutting my room door.

My parents went to attend a family fest,I had assignments piled up on me and Ayaan had a plan with his friends,so we both stayed back.

"Ugh...I have to clean this whole mess now",I spoke to myself in anger.

I got my temper from my dad.I know his temper very well and I'm just like him.While my mom is a naughty person with a calm mind.

I started putting all the books in my rack properly,I really have OCD just like my mum..I can't spare dirt around me.

And my little brother Ayaan is messy like my dad,my dad cleans up if he mess something..of course for me and my mom.But Ayaan is a one brat,never listens to mom.Dad is the right person for him.

"Ahh...it hurt's",I hissed when a book fell on me from the upper rack,which I never tried to reach.

What's this?

I picked up the book..no..it was more like an album.Maybe my parent's album?

Whenever me and Ayaan ask for their love story they simply say that they met in college and got married eventually.

We have seen plenty of their pictures in our home,many frames are hunged on our walls.Of course their room have a big picture of them right above their bed,and few pictures in our lobby.And rest are with me and Ayaan with them.

They look so lovely in all those pictures,their love towards each other is evident in those pictures.

I kept all the books in the rack and settled on my bed to see their album.
I opened it and the first picture I saw was my grandparents.Me and Ayaan never got a chance to hear about our parents love story but we heard about our grandparents love story.

Me and Ayaan used to play with our daadu in his home and he used to tell us his love story with our grandma. She passed away in an early age and I never saw her.But I love her so much,my dad loves grandma a lot.

I saw the next picture and it was my dad with grandma.My dad is a one handsome man.I and Ayaan always make fun of mumma when she gets jealous,and many women still drool over my dad.

Mumma's strict order's that we should put an eye on other women when we are alone with dad.But there are even order's given by our dad too, punch on another men's face if they see our mumma.

My parent's are love!!

I turned the next page and saw a beautiful women.I don't know who is she...but she looks beautiful and what is her picture doing here in my parent's album?

I turned to the next pages watching all the pictures and my eye's stinged with thick tears,a chit slipped from the book and it read 'Bani Mahir Sehgal'.

I crushed that chit in my fist with anger.Who the hell is she?And my dad? Is he cheating on my mom?

I threw that book across my room in anger and started crying.This can't happen.My dad...he loves my mom,we  see that daily since our childhood.My mom loves him like her life...how can he do this to my mom?

And who is that women?A home wrecker..does my mom know about it?I need to tell her.

I developed a hate in my heart for my dad suddenly,I always loved him,we all loved him and he does this to my mom?

How can you dad?How can you?

"Di..mom and dad are back,they are asking for you",Ayaan was banging on my door.

I wiped my tear stricken face and said
"You go..I will come".

This is not done dad..I won't let you cheat on my mom like this!!

I wiped my face but still the tears were pooling in my eyes.I took that album hiding it behind me and went out.

My mom and dad were sitting beside each other,Vishi and Ayaan were chatting something.

"Mahira?What happened?You look drained out?"Vishi asked looking at me.

My parent's snapped their heads in my direction looking worriedly at me.

"And what are you hiding di?"Ayaan asked.

"Ayaan go out for sometime,I need to talk to mom and dad",I said without any expression.

"Mahira..what happened baby?"my mom asked coming towards me.

"Ayaan just leave",I yelled with all the anger and my mom stopped in her place.

Everyone were startled at my voice,my poor brother left glaring at me..looking scared too.

"Mahira..are you crying?What happened baby?"my dad was about to touch me.

"Don't touch me.Just don't touch me...you...don't try to come near me",I yelled stepping back.

Shock was evident on their faces and my dad was left beyond shock.

"Mahira..what is this?"my mom asked sternly.

"Not me mom..ask..ask this man over here.Ask him what is this",I said throwing the album in front of them with anger.

Vishi came forward and took that album.My mom and dad were stealing glances at each other.

"Where did you get this album?"my dad asked coming near me.

"I said don't touch me.It doesn't matter where I got this.The only thing that matters is you are cheating on my mom",I spatted on him with anger.

"Mahira..is this the way you talk to dad?"my mom shouted on me.

"Don't try to take his side mom,he is cheating on you.Look at that..that album..there is another women in his life...he is...he is cheating on you",I cried sniffing.

They all were silent after my explosion.And my dad..he is looking guilt ridden.Well he should..how can he think to do this to my  mom?

"Mahira..it's nothing like what you are thinking..I..",I cut him off in the middle.
"It is like that only.You are cheating on my mom with this women.Mom..mom loves you dad..and you..",I couldn't complete.

"See this chit..Bani Mahir Sehgal?Why is your name after her name?Who is she?Did you marry her?"I questioned him and he was standing silently looking at my mom.

Mom's eyes already started pooling..she was angry?No..she is just sad?

"Mom..see this..this chit..Bani Mahir Sehgal it seems..who is she mom?Do you know her..and dad...",I cried giving that chit to my mom.

She took it from me and caressed it with care.I just crushed that chit and she is caressing it?

"Why dad?Me and Ayaan growed up watching you both in love..mom loves you so much..you too love her.Then why is this women in your life?"I cried standing in front of him.

"I can't take this dad..I can't take it that there is another women in your life when mom is there.How can you not think about mom when you are cheating on her with another women",I asked still wiping my tears.

My mom was shedding tears,Vishi was standing tensed and dad..he was just looking guilt ridden.

"Someone just answer me...why dad?What did mom..mom do that you are cheating on her?I just lost my respect on you after seeing this women with you",I said crying.

"I hate you dad...I hate you with all my guts...I don't need a father like you in my life",I spatted with utter anger on him.

"Mahira...",my mom shouted and  came forward to slap me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the slap which dint come.I opened my eyes and saw Vishi and dad helding mom.

"Bela..no..don't",my dad said circling his arms around her.

"Don't touch my mom..you don't deserve her..leave her",I shouted looking at him.

"Mahira don't test my patience..say sorry to dad and go to your room",mom said with anger.

"How can you not understand that he is cheating on you mom? Did you see that album..he is so close with her..and I guess he married her too..how are you not able to hate him?"I asked feeling weak.

"If I hear one more word against your dad..I won't be good Mahira.And is this the way you talk to dad?Just go to your room",she said.

"Mom..you love him so much that you are supporting him even if he is cheating on you?See dad..see.She loves and trusts  you blindly and this is what you do?"I asked showing that album.

"Mahira..just come with me",Vishi came and held my hand.

"No Vishi..leave me.I should know this today.Since how many years you are cheating on my mom?"I asked my dad whose eyes were pooled with tears.

I've seen him cry only once..when my grandpa passed away,and I saw him shedding tears now.I was feeling a pang in my heart after looking at him.But I felt stabbed when I saw him with another women.

"Mahira enough is enough...say sorry to dad.Now...",my mom said.

Is my mom blind?Can't she see that album?Even after that she is supporting him?

"Bela just calm down..she is crying.I will talk to her.You both go inside",Vishi said grabbing my hand and tears were constantly flowing from my eyes.

Vishi grabbed my hand and took me out.I was wiping my tears again and again.We both hopped into her car and she called Yuvi while driving towards her home.

"Yuvi where are you?"Vishi asked him in the call.

"Mahira is crying,I need you at home in ten minutes.I'm heading to our home only",Vishi said hanging up.

"How can he do this to mom?Do you know who is that women?"I asked sniffing.

"Mahira calm down,Yuvi is on his way.I will tell you everything.Don't cry baby",Vishi said wiping my tears.

"Like...how?How Vishi?How can he do this to mom?And mom..she isn't reacting only..I saw she was hurt",I said sniffing.

"Mahira..I told you to calm down baby.I will tell you everything once we reach home.You're Yuvi is also on the way",she said giving me water.

We reached Vishi's home after ten minutes.My cousins were asleep when we reached and I was waiting for Yuvi to come.I know they are my aunt and uncle..but still I call them like that since childhood.

"Mahira...see I got your favorite ice cream",Yuvi came inside with a tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Yuvi...",I ran to him,hugging him tightly.

"My Mahira is crying?Oh no..my daughter is not weak to cry like this",Yuvi said hugging me back.

I was crying still hugging him and he was caressing my back.

"Did the kids sleep?"he asked pecking Vishi's lips.

I closed my eyes hugging him more tightly.

"Yeah they slept.We need to talk to Mahira",Vishi said rubbing my back.

"OK come..Mahira I'm here na,don't cry.Now tell me what happened?"he asked making me sit on the couch.They both were sitting beside me.

"That..dad..dad..he is cheating on mom Yuvi..he is cheating on mom",I sobbed in his chest.

"And why do think like that?"he asked rubbing my back.

I came out of his hold and showed him the album.He opened it and saw...turning the pages again and again.

He looked at Vishi feeling tensed..he was pale..not able to talk anything.Vishi and Yuvi were talking something through their eyes.

"Why are you not telling anything?"I asked feeling annoyed.

"Mahira..you need to know something",Yuvi said helding my hand.

MAHIR

I am feeling life less today.My daughter..my peice of heart...she hates me.She told me clearly that she hates me...I lost her love today.

"Mahir...don't mind Mahira's words..she doesn't know anything",Bela said sobbing in my chest.

"She hates me..my Mahira hates me",I said and my voice wasn't coming out.

"I don't know how she got that album,you hid all Bani di's belongings na..how did she get that",Bela said.

"That doesn't matter..I'm a cheater for her now.My daughter thinks that I'm cheating on you",I broke down hugging Bela.

"Mahir..please don't cry..I can't see you crying.I..I will tell Mahira everything..she should know that her father is not a cheater..I will tell her everything about us",Bela said palming my face.

"No..no..she should not know.What if she hates you after knowing that you are not her mother?No..she should not know.Let her think that I'm a cheater...I'm..I'm fine with it.I can't bear if she gets to know about you and Bani..no",I said wiping her tears.

"No..no Mahir..I'm OK even if she hates me..and she is my daughter only,I don't think she will hate me.But I can't stand when she thinks you of a cheater....I just can't",Bela said pain evident in her eyes.

"Think about Ayaan..what if they hate each other after knowing this?No..I can't see my kids getting along with this pain.We both had fair shares of pain in our past Bela..I don't want my kids to go through that pain.I can't tolerate that",I said hugging her.

"We dint raise our kids with negativity Mahir..and they are not kids anymore.They will understand..I know it will be tough for them both.But I can't tolerate if they point out you.You don't deserve this",Bela said hugging me tight.

"I deserve all this pain Bela.I deserve this to hurt you and Bani..I totally deserve this",I said.

"I will kill you if you talk like this.Do you understand?You don't deserve this",she said hitting on my chest.

"Bela calm down",I caught her hand.

"I love you Bela..I can't see you in pain",I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Mahir,even I can't see you in pain.If Mahira gets to know the truth..let her.Let us face her and we will respect her feelings regarding this.You should love her even if she hates me Mahir...she has the right to know anyways",Bela said kissing my knuckles.

I've done some good deed to get her in my life!!!

"Bela..I want to ask you one thing",I said pulling her towards me.

"Would you come and express your love for me even if Bani dint asked for her last wish?What would you do if I was getting married to some other women?"I asked with curiosity.

She gave a small smile and replied
"I'm not so heartless to not visit my sister when she is on her death bed first of all.And I dint come to express my love for you Mahir...I was trying my best to move on.I know I will get disturbed looking at you that time...but I would not stop looking after Mahira.Even if you get married to some other women...I would cherish Mahira as my own,even if you like it or not.Mahira is the last memory of my sister.She was my sister first and your wife later.My love towards her is completely different from the love I have towards you",Bela said.

"You are the best Bela..my kids are lucky to have you and I'm the luckiest",I said pecking her lips.

"I know...but now it's time.Mahira should know the truth,she can't hate you just like that...thinking that you are cheating on me..no.I will tell her the truth",she said wiping her tears.

"No Bela..you can't.I told you...Mahira should not know about our problems..the problems which we three faced.I forgot Bani completely in all these years...I don't want Mahira to know about this.You are her mother,that's it",I said.

"Yuvi called me and told that Mahira is with them,she will be back in an hour.Don't scold her Bela...she is our daughter.Don't vent out the anger on her..she was talking like that because she doesn't know anything",I said palming her face.

She nodded sniffing and hugged me tight!!

"OK Ayaan is out with his friends,I will go with him.He was asking me to join him since last week.I will go with him and come",I said getting up.

"Ayaan got scared when Mahira yelled on him...where did he go?"Bela asked giggling.

"Mahira is the boss...he must be with his friends playing on terrace.I will go with him",I said laughing.

"Mahir just don't mind Mahira's words.We will try to make her understand...we will find out some other way",Bela said circling her arms around my neck.

"We will?"I smirked pulling her close.

"Ya we will..now go",she said hugging me.

"I will go if you leave me",I said rubbing circles on her waist.

"OK now go",she jumped away from me blushing.

"You blush even after these many years?How Bela?"I asked rubbing her lower lip.

Her face was red...brick red!! We both were going to enter the middle age and still she looks like my Bela from college.

I captured her lips in a passionate kiss rubbing all over her sides,she hissed when I bit her lip.
"Shh...when will you stop biting me.Mahira asked me once about it that 'what happen to your lips mumma',she said smacking my shoulder.

"I will never stop marking you..I don't care even if our kids caught us",I said kissing her nose.

"Dadda...I'm waiting",Ayaan yelled from the lobby.

"Why do they always disturb me when I'm romancing with my wife?"I hissed joining our foreheads.

"OK...now go",Bela said giggling.

I pecked her lips one last time and went out,saw Ayaan waiting for me.

"Dadda..you are late..let's go",Ayaan said picking his small backpack.

"Come on champ..sorry,let's go",I said grabbing my wallet.

"Dadda..what happened to Mahira di?Was she crying?"Ayaan asked.

He is a protective brother indeed!!

"No Ayaan..she was just...someone..made her angry by messing her room",I said looking at him.

"Dad..dad..I'm sorry...I will say sorry to Mahira di also...but please don't cancel our holiday",Ayaan was pleading.

"Hmm..that's like a good boy.I won't cancel our holiday,don't worry",I said.

"I love you dad...you are the best",Ayaan hugged me.

"Love you too my boy",I kissed his forehead.

My son said he loves me and my daughter hates me!!!

I have to face this problem in a healthy way..Mahira is a teenager,it's the age which can make you and break you.She should not have any stress.

I'm sorry Mahira baby...Dadda always loves you!!

________________
Hey guys!! I guess no one expected this behavior from Mahira,but it is how it goes😅😅.All your confusion will be cleared in the next and last chapter.Enjoy reading❤❤

One of my reader informed me that my story ranked in first place in #sj #pvp and #nagin3,and the best thing i observed was its ranked in  85 in #baby,out of 44.6k stories.Well this a good news for all of us,I dint even realize till she said it😅😅.I love you all for still having faith in me and supporting me through my hurdles.I wouldn't make it till here if you people were not there to support me.I love you all🤗🤗🤗

I really love reading your comments guys,comment your thoughts.Share it with you're friends too😁😁.

Vote,comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 6.2K 31
Yuvi and Juhi are all set to get married after being in a relationship for one year. The Sehgal's and the Sharma's are very much excited for the Wed...
76.9K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...😉😉❤with my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR😍😍.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...
29K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
58.1K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...