Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
PROMO
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 22

909 63 51
By ashwini177

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Guys, I am really so sorry for not updating regularly. Guys I am studying as well as workings so it's really difficult to write an update because I write more than 2000 words, it takes 4 - 5 hours. Guys, I am really so sorry, I will try my level best to give a regular update.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

TARA POV:

I got up slowly my head started spinning like a hell. I looked here and there to see where I am. I looked at around who was sleeping like a donkey beside me. I slowly went near him and bited his cheeks hardly he got up immediately and glared at me and said.

ARJUN: girl you are not letting me sleep peacefully, yesterday when I was about to sleep you asked me to dance and now when I am sleeping you are biting me.

I glared at him and asked

TARA: when did I ask you to dance?

He gave a shocking look, I hide my face in his chest and sat on his lap and hugged his torso. He slowly started patting my head making me smile I said

TARA: Arjun my head is paining. He slowly started massaging my head and made me sleep in his arms. I slowly slept in his arms.

SHIVANI POV:

I got up and claimed on the bed started dancing like a mental. I started jumping suddenly ved started shouting.

VED: ah earthquake! Someone help earthquake. Mummy, papa, tara, arjun earthquake run. Save your life and my life too.

I glared at ved he gave him a look like what the hell are you doing standing on the bed.

I glared him and started jumping and dancing. Ved asked

VED: baby did you hit your head somewhere

I nodded as no, he said

VED: then why are you jumping like a mad on the bed.

I said to ved

SHIVANI: how dare you call me mad, you stupid ved I was exercising.

He glared at me and said

VED: Don't do this again see how I got scared thinking it was an earthquake.

I glared at him and said

SHIVANI: ved you stopped loving me, before and all you used to appreciate my dance, you used to motivate me by dancing with me. I hate you get lost from here.

Ved got up immediately pulled me closer to him and said

VED: I don't know to dance but I know how to romance.

Saying this I was about to kiss her, she kept her hands on my lips and pushed me.

I left the room without giving him a kiss.

I again came back and pulled him closer and kissed his cheeks.

He rubbed his cheeks cutely, I pulled his nose and kissed his cute nose.

He was about to kiss me again I kept my hands on his mouth. He glared at me and pushed me on the bed and he came above me held my hands tightly and started coming closer to me.

He slowly started peppering kisses on my lips making me giggle and captured his lips and slowly started kissing him, he smiled while kissing me. I slowly bited his lips making him groan. We slowly broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly and slept.

ARA:

TARA POV:

I got up again and looked at around who was looking at me. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his forehead.

Arjun looked at me and immediately covered his body with a sheet and pushed me. I asked him

TARA: what the hell are you doing arjun.

He slowly said covering his whole body.

ARJUN: don't come near me not don't touch me, yesterday you tried to molest me.

After hearing this I started laughing holding my stomach. I asked him

TARA: I don't believe you, I need proof.

Immediately he opened the sheet cover and slowly opened his shirt and I was shocked seeing his chest were full of lipstick mark.

I hid my shy smile and said

TARA: This is not a proof arjun.

He glared at me and started throwing pillows on me and pulled me closer to him and started tickling me making me laugh

SHIVANI POV:

I got up and tried waking ved he was not waking so I took a jar of water and

SPLASH! SPLASH!

He got up immediately and glared at me I started giggling seeing him so wet. He took the jar from me and

SPLASH! SPLASH!

How dare he, he started laughing and said

VED: see your face in the mirror you look like a ghost as all your makeup has been washed out.

I glared at him just than tara and around came and tara asked.

TARA: what the hell are you two doing

I complained to tara about ved. She smiled and went inside the washroom fetched a bucket of water and splashed it on arjun and ved and she said

TARA: you should do like this now the boys won't torture us.

Both around and ved glared at us and immediately picked us in their arms and took us towards the swimming pool. Tara started shouting.

TARA: no arjun you are not going to do this.

He ignored her and pushed her in the swimming pool and ved also pushed me in the swimming pool. We both glared them.

Tara asked arjun and ved hands they gave her hands to climb but she pulled them in the swimming pool.

We four started playing in the pool.

PRIYA POV:

I was sitting and watching mine and Karthik marriage photos. I smiled seeing the pics. I said to Karthik.

PRIYA: Karthik lets get married again after our kids get married.

Karthik gave me a shocking look and said

KARTHIK: what you want to get married again we have already married thrice to each other remember.

I pouted and said

PRIYA: but Karthik everyone knows that we got married twice only, no one knows about our secret marriage which we got married before our original marriage.

Karthik said

KARTHIK: Priya doesn't say to anyone that we already got married before our original marriage no one knows about our secret marriage till now and I don't want our kids to know that truth.

I asked him

PRIYA: but why Karthik it's been many years why should we hide it. One or the other day they will get to know about our secret marriage.

He said

KARTHIK: you know right our marriage happened accidentally and we got married after our engagement only I don't want to reveal it now, maybe we can reveal the truth after their marriage but not now.

I glared at Karthik were as he gave me a cute smile. He is still the same Karthik who I saw in the temple, not many differences in him just a few white hairs here and there, but still, he is so handsome and cute like he used to be aww my lovely Karthik.

He gave me a weird look and he said

KARTHIK: I know darling I am as hot as hot coffee but you can't keep gazing me.

I made faces he pulled my cheeks. Just then I saw our kids playing in the swimming pool I said to Karthik.

PRIYA: I never thought my children will get married so soon.

Karthik smiled and said teasingly

KARTHIK: yeah they will get married soon and make you a grandmother soon.

I looked at Karthik shockingly and asked

PRIYA: What

Karthik gave a teasing smile and said

KARTHIK: yes soon you will become a grandmother.

Suddenly Karthik started laughing like a mental. I asked him

PRIYA: Karthik what happened why are you laughing like a mental.

He stopped laughing and said

KARTHIK: I just imagined you sitting and taking care of our grandchildren, it was really fun seeing you as a typical Indian grandmother.

I gave a dead glare and said

PRIYA: Eww Karthik stop or else I will kill you.

Karthik started laughing seeing my reaction.

I gave him a look as you will never change and went near our kids who were still playing.

PRIYA: kids go and fresh up and come for lunch.

They nodded their head and went to their room, soon everyone came we all sat.

I sat beside Karthik who gave me a teasing smile, I turned my face. He smiled seeing that.

Suddenly Karthik said with a teasing smile.

KARTHIK: Priya why don't we get them married soon.

He pointed at the kids. I said

PRIYA: no Karthik first let them get settled then we will think about there marriage.

I said this and glared at Karthik who started giggling.

I went near Karthik and whispered in his ears

PRIYA: if you don't shut your mouth then you will have to sleep on the floor so better shut your mouth, you idiot.

ARJUN POV:

We all were enjoying suddenly ved looked at me and started smiling. What happened to him. Why is he acting so weirdly? I just shrugged off my shoulder.

Ved was sitting beside me he came near me and started singing Sheela ki jawani I count not understand anything. So I was sitting quietly and eating.

But why should he sing looking at me this song only God knows. He smiled looking at me and he winked at me God he is up to something.

I ignored him and started eating he came near me and said.

VED: you know when I saw Sheela ki jawani Katrina dance I never thought that someone could beat her dance but I was wrong, one can beat her dance.

I touched his forehead and asked him

ARJUN: are you okay ved what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this

He smiled looking at me and said

VED: what were you doing last night.

I was confused can't he speak directly.

He understood that and showed me a video which made me shock when did he take this video.

I asked him

ARJUN: when did you take this video.

He shrugged off his shoulders and said

VED: yesterday when you were dancing so sensually.

I glared at ved he ignored me and started concentrating on his food.

I glared at tara who gave me a look like why are you glaring me.

I said slowly to her

ARJUN: it's all because of you.

She gave me a confused look and asked me

TARA: what because of me.

I said everything she started giggling and she said.

TARA: I will ask ved bhai to send me the video so that I can tease you and I can irritate you by showing that video and also I will ved bhai to share that video to Shivani she will show that video to our kids saying that "see how your papa beat Katrina dance". Oh my God, it's going to be fun. Yesterday I wanted to take the video but I couldn't see my smart bhai has done that he is smart like me.

I glared at her and ved who hifi each other.

Ved came near me and said

VED: now I can go anywhere and everywhere with Shivani. If you say me to stay far from her I will post this video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. And you should stay away from my sister until your marriage understands.
And one more thing if I was a girl by seeing your sexy movements I would have surely fallen in love with you. Why don't you try more songs to explore your sexy dance?

I glared at ved who was controlling his laughter seeing my expression. I should do something and delete the video or else he will be teasing me showing the video. Come on arjun do something.

I should use Shivani for this, she is the right person who I can fool and get the video.

Ved smirked looking at me, I looked at him and smirked.

To be continued.................

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

Hope you liked this new twist in the story.

More twist in the story

Will vedshi get to know the truth about tarjun?

Will tarjun get to know about vedshi truth?

Soon the truth is going to be revealed.

Are you guys excited to know the truth?

So stay tuned guys

I know today part was boring will try to write the next part better.

Guys, please comment on today part, if you liked it or not.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 18K 45
Love happens when we least expect it and sometimes its always been there but its us who dont realize it. It's a story about such two people who becam...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
463K 17.6K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
1.2M 41.9K 62
The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as marriage. will they accept this arranged ma...