2. Resident Evil: Original Ap...

By Brianna170402

Alice and Hope thought the horror was over but little did they know it was just beginning. Hope is g!p. Secon... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

2.2K 64 10
By Brianna170402

No One POV:

         A zombie is walking towards a theater when a guy behind the theater sign on the roof shot it in his chest. "Plenty to go around," the cop said reloading his sniper and shot the zombie in the head.

         He let out a laugh and took a sip of his beer, bobbing his head to his music. The African American man that crashed his car walked across the lot going to a car and tried to open it.

         He drew the attention of the sniper. The sniper cop loaded his gun drawing the man's attention to him cause he heard it. "Don't shoot!" He yelled with his hand up.

         The sniper fired killing a zombie that was unknowingly behind the man. The man jumped and turned to the dead zombie on the floor.

         The man jogged towards the entrance of the theater, " thank you, I owe you one man." He went in and got stopped by all the cops surrounding him with guns pointed at him.

"Shit, maybe I was safer outside! Get them guns outta my damn face," he said making them backup putting their guns down. The leader cocked a shotgun giving it to him.

The man scoffed, "motherfucker please, look my shit is custom," showing him, his two gold handguns in his pants. The leader shushed him and looked out the windows hearing heavy footsteps.

           Everybody turned to look out as well. The man on the roof looked through his scope, "what the fuck is that." Nemesis walked slowly towards the theater seeing there is 12 S.T.A.R.S and 1 civilian in there.

          The leader gave a signal to his team making them aimed their guns. The man on the roof shot him in the chest but seen it didn't stop him, " shit!" He reloaded and shot again but nothing.

        Nemesis looked up noticing another S.T.A.R is on the roof. The man got up reloading, "you're going down you son of bitch!" Nemesis growled and shot his rocket launcher at the man.

        The rocket exploded on the roof where the man is, killing him. "Deploy defensive formation take him down!" The S.T.A.R.S moved to get into place. Nemesis continued walking towards them.

        "You motherfucker's are crazy! Look at that big motherfucker got a rocket launcher!" The African American man yelled out to the cops.

       "What do we have?" The blonde man asked the lady that is watching the S.T.A.R.S threw Nemesis on the computer. "A dozen armed men, well organized," she told him.

       Some S.T.A.R.S went outside getting behind things for cover and aimed their guns at Nemesis. "I'm surprised there's anyone left alive," the blonde man said leaning down to get a better look at the screen.

       "They're S.T.A.R.S Special Tactics and Rescue Squad. They're the best," the lady told him. Nemesis growled at them. "Fire!" They started shooting at him. Getting him in the chest but that didn't slow him down.

         "Let's see how good they really are," the blonde man said looking at the screen. "Altering protocols," another lady said typing on her computer. 'Kill S.T.A.R.S Members' flashed across Nemesis vision making him growl.

        He lifted his machine gun and fired at them. He shot at all of the S.T.A.R.S. The African American man had his guns out covering his ears screaming over the shooting.

       Nemesis stopped shooting after he killed all of them," S.T.A.R.S" somehow missing the African American man. The blonde man smiled at the screen happy that Nemesis complete his mission.

      The African American man slowly put his hands down and looked around at the dead bodies on the floor, " oh shit." Nemesis walked towards him with his gun aimed at him.

The man looked up hearing heavy footsteps coming towards him to see nemesis in front of him. "Respect," he said holding his hands up with his guns making Nemesis snarl at him.

Nemesis stared at him 'Armed Civilian Threat:Minimal' showed in his line of vision. But when the man dropped his guns it changed to 'Non-combat Threat:Zero' so he put down his gun and walked away making the man sigh in relief with a slight smile.

....

Hope's POV:

      I moved to be on my mom's left while we are walking down a sidewalk. Jill looked at us, "those were some pretty slick moves back there. I'm good," mom looked at her while I just glanced at her, "but I'm not that good."

      "You should be thankful for that," mom told her while I nodded. I wouldn't wish what happened to me on anybody. I'm sure my mom agrees with me.

    "What do you mean?" Mom sighed and stopped to look at Jill, "they did something to us. I barely feel human anymore." Jill narrowed her gaze at mom.

    Even though I find Jill cute and hot I don't like the way she's looking at my mom. I stared intensely at Jill silently daring her to say something to mom.

I leaned over to whisper in moms ear, " I'm not human either. You cannot change what you are, only what you do with the change.No matter what you are, you will always be my mom and my hero," I ended it with pressing a kiss to her cheek.

       Mom got slightly tearful and gave me a small smile. I pulled back and looked at the other to see them staring at us. Mom cleared her throat and looked at Jill again.

       All of a sudden the phone behind Jill started ringing making everyone jump and look towards it. "We should keep moving before the sound attracts anything," mom said grabbing ahold of my hand and pulled me with her down the sidewalk.

       I heard the other's hurried footsteps trying to keep up with us. I looked around on guard for anything. As we passed phone booths they kept ringing when we were next to them, " keep moving."

     As we rounded the corner a phone rang again making mom let go of my hand and answer it annoyed.

Alice POV:

     "Hello," I said annoyed at the constant ringing. "God, I thought you'd never answer," a british man told me. I looked around seeing if the person is somewhere here, "who is this?"

      "I can get you out of the city all five of you," the man said. I glanced at the others seeing Jill point to her eyes then to the moving camera.

     "But first we have to come to an arrangement. Are you ready to make a deal," he said making me look at Hope and sigh. "Do we have a choice?"

     "Not if you want to live beyond tonight, no," he stated.

No One POV:

They are all in a city bus hold up talking about what the man said. "So his name is Dr. Ashford and he runs-," Terri got cut off by Alice.

"Runs the advanced genetic environment research division for the Umbrella Corporation," Alice told the others while loading more ammo in her shotgun. Hope sat next to her reloading her own guns.

"What's he want with us?" Jill asked Alice while smoking. "His daughter Angela. She's trapped within the city. Umbrella was supposed to evacuate her but she didn't make it. She's hiding out in her school. We find her he'll help us escape the perimeter," Alice told her thinking she'll do the same thing for her daughter.

Peyton looked at her while checking his injured leg. "No fucking deal. We find a building with the thickest walls, strongest doors and we barricade ourselves in," he said looking at Terri. She nodded agreeing with him.

"Sit tight wait for help," he told the others. Alice scoffed, "there won't be any help. According to Ashford Umbrella knows they can't contain the infection," she looked at the others, "so at sunrise this morning raccoon city will be completely sanitized," she cocked her shotgun.

      Terri looked at Alice confused, "what do you mean by sanitized." Alice looked at Jill, " precision tactical nuclear device." Jill looked at her worried, "what yield."

      "5 kilotons." Jill scoffed, "fuck me." Hope groaned and leaned her head back, "man, I really hate Umbrella." Alice grabbed Hope's hand and squeezed it gently. Peyton mumbled something nobody caught.

       "Wait, what does that mean?" Terri asked confused. "Means it'll destroy the infection and all evidence with it," Hope told her understanding what Umbrella intends to do with Alice agreeing.

      "It's bullshit. That's bullshit!" Peyton yelled pointing at Alice and Hope, " no fucking way will they get away with that! It'll be all over the fucking news!"

       "Cover up," Terri realized. "Cover up is already prepared," Alice looked at Peyton, "the meltdown at the nuclear power plant." Terri shook her head, "a tragic accident."

       "Not even Umbrella's capable of this," Peyton said making Jill and Hope scoff. "Not capable, I'm only 15 and look what they did to me," Hope said angrily standing up and lifted up her shirt to show them her scars.

      ( these are her scars the white marks are also her scars I added cause the scars weren't long enough for me just picture them straight and not crooked lines)

        Jill and Terri gasped at the sight of her scars while Peyton just stared wide eyed at her. Alice stood up and pointed at her daughters scars, "This is how bad Umbrella is. They hurt my daughter and did something to me, so yes they are capable of doing it."

        Hope put her shirt down and stepped closer to Alice for comfort. Alice wrapped an arm around her and side hugged her. Peyton looked down sad that he called her a freak when she didn't have a choice in the matter.

         Jill felt the awkwardness so she decided to change the subject," Peyton you were there at the bridge. You know exactly how far Umbrella would go." Peyton looked at Jill then Alice and grabbed the pole in front of him to pull himself up.

         Everybody watched him, "so what do we do now , huh?" Everybody looked at Alice. "I think we should be out of here by sunrise," Alice said with a smirk.

Hope you enjoy
Leave a comment and vote
Sorry for any mistakes
If u want to see anything just comment
Or message me Peace out ✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 613 87
Hope Mikaelson believed the line between Heroes and Villains was often blurry. But when it came to him she new something for certain. He was definit...
22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
3.4K 68 44
This is a story where Hope Mikaelson is the great evil that everyone thought she'd be. With her humanity off running wild by herself she comes across...
16.8K 658 12
Follow Alice and Hope through their journey on defeating Umbrella and finding their way back to their family. Hope is Gip. HopexKmart AlicexClaire F...