PATH OF LOVE✨

By Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... More

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

314 54 29
By Amyraamyr001

      mamijibHere is the update  , Thanks for all the votes and amazing comment, I really appreciate❤❤❤.

     There might be some typos guys, so pls brush it off ❤❤.

Enjoy💋,

Each day the couple feels happier day by day ,Jamal was sitted on the suede lounge in the gaming room playing fifa 18 with fareedah's head on his lap as she goes through her Instagram feeds.

  "Babe I want to go Najma's house " fareedah said poking his stomach.
  " when will that be"he ask trying to concentrate on his game
  "Maybe be later"she said with a shrug
"Okay you can go"he said his attention still on what he was doing
    "Thank you" she said raising her head from his lap so she can go & get ready, one of the prerequisite of being married you have to seek your husband's permission before going out.
   She started moving her hand around his elbow, drawing small circle.

"Tesoro you're distracting me"

    "help me with a bottle of water"jamal said his concentration on the game, she wonder what's with boys , fifa and football

  "Okay" fareedah said standing up from the lounge and wore her red flip flops before sauntering to the mini freezer in the game room stack with some heath bar and some junks, she took a frizzling bottle of water and walk back to the sofa he was sitting on.

    "Thanks love" he said pausing the game, as she was about to go he pulled her back making her land on his lap, there chest brushing against each other.

      "Jamal stop"she whined removing his hand from her waist as she tries to get up.

     "My wife is looking so hot and sexy" he said staring at his wife long fair leg who was in a red cropped with a spaghetti strap, a small portion of her stomach bare and a white short, her hair let's flowing till her middle rib.

     "Stop eye raping me Mr man, I have to get ready" she said trying to stand up but he pulled her back making her to land on his lap again.

     "You look so hot that I feel like taking you right here and doing some PG stuff" he said nuzzling her hair that scent strawberry, seems like strawberry will soon become his favorite fruit, he was practically obsessed with her long silkyhair and its scent, its so Masha Allah.

       "Too bad no there isn't any PG stuff happening  and more over you will be picking up Hajiya from the Airport" she said sinking her fingers into his black silky hair ruffling it.

     "Oh shit I totally forgot about picking up hajiya, where is my phone?" he ask looking around for his phone.

     "Its here" she said giving him his phone as she stood up from his lap.
He collected his phone then peered at the time, seeing that he still has some time left, he sighed in relief, he is picking up his grandmother from the airport who is coming to Abuja from Katsina.

     Hajiya and her strict policy,his dad always pick her from the airport but this time around she insisted on her Jamal her dearest grandson to pick her up, he knows not to arrive late in picking her up or he will not hear the end of it.

   "We should go get ready, the time is speedy" fareedah said feeling his arm around her waist "will you do me a favor of choosing my outfit mi lady" he whispered into her earlobe,she blushed a little as his lips touch her earlobe a shades of pink erupting on her cheeks.

    "Sure" she said as they both trudge to his room with jamal being his usual naughty self. she moved to the closet to choose his outfit while he move to the bathroom,  after choosing a simple out fit for him, she placed everything on the bed then move to her room to get ready.

    A while later, fareedah stood infront of the mirror in a straight skirt that Mould her shaped perfectly, staring at her body.

    "Are you done" she heard Jamal's voice coming into the room, she feels his hard gaze on her but did not turn.

   Jamal walk into the room his eyes not leaving his wife that's standing in front of the mirror in a burgundy straight skirt ,a off white top, a matching veil don  into a turban, the skirt was slightly tight making  her curves erupt from it, he moved closer to her hugging her from the back,a smile playing on his lips.

   She look at his smiling face from the mirror, he was dressed in the outfit she chose for him, a dark blue jeans & a white button down shirt,a patek Philippe wristwatch on his wrist, his raven silkyhair in a style, he looks so takeaway.

"You look beautiful"he said looking at her through the mirror,butterflies filling her stomach.

     "What are you staring at" he ask pecking her cheeks

"Just staring at myself, jamal i look fat like really fat" she said with a pout making a crying face.

     "No you don't you look beautiful, ravishing,enthralling,attractive, bewitching,captivating,enticing, fascinating,enchanting" he said placing a pierce peck on her neck, she closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her neck.

    "What about skinny, what do you think I am, a six years old or what, just yesterday you said I've added some weight" she ask glaring at him through the mirror, he gave her a teasing smile.

     "Yes you've added some weight....." he wanted to continue when she judge his stomach with her elbow.

   "Allow me to finish my impatient wife, you've added some weight but at the right places, I don't see any ounce of fat in here" he said said turning her to face him.

     "Are you sure?" she ask looking into his eyes,insecurities setting in , she has noticed the changes in her body but think it was normal.

   "Very sure, your waist and hips  are perfect, with enough thickness at the right places  , your b**bs  looks fuller and enticing"he said winking at her , she closed her face with her hands suddenly feeling shy, heat radiating from her body due to his gaze.

  You're still the same beautiful woman I married, with the same good figure , killer looks ,so stop calling my wife fat"he said placing a fiery kiss on her forehead.

  "And  you're not wearing that dress out its too tight"he said looking at her.

    "Like seriously,are you for real" she ask hand akimbo

  "Yeap, you can't go out like this people gaping at what is mine, I'm the only one entitled to see you like these, that's why you're my treasure mine to cherish, mine to love & mine alone to do all sort of things with" he said looking at her from head to town, a flicked in his eye.

    "Here we go again mr possesive, that's why there is something called a kimono to cover it up" she said rolling her eyes at him.

   "Well with either kimono or not , you not wearing this outfit out"he said a smirk playing on his lip.

   "Kukuma say I should go and wear jilbab, socks ,gloves, also add Nikab on it"she said sarcastically

  "I think that would be better, at least another man wont stare at my wife, hit on her or ask for her mobile number"he said sarcasm dripping from his voice.

    Remembering the nerve of a guy telling his wife how beautiful she looks some days back when they went to Cubana Lounge, he even dare ask for her mobile number, Jamal went to clean the drink a girl knowingly spill on him, just for him to come back to where his wife was sitting, a guy was sitting infront of his wife trying to make a conversation, he was obviously disturbing her while she has a poker and inconvenient face on, he seems to get the message as soon as he saw jamal he stood up immediately shifting his gaze to his phone then scurried off, if he hadn't run away he would have broken his jaw.

   "Not this again ,he didn't ask for my number mr man, he only helped me from that crazy girl, he pried that Brazilian Caro white bleached  girlfriend of yours away from me when she was getting a little bit violence" she dileaneate letting out a puff of  air, jamal can be possessive sometimes, well every guy is possessive about his love.

"Stop calling her my girlfriend, its irritating" jamal scoffed

  "Well ,then what should I do about the crazy girl that kept fluttery her fake lashes at your, even after seeing us sitting together"she ask hand akimbo rolling her eyes at him.

     When they entered the place they  sit down in there sit, she noticed the ever bleached girl with green vein popping out of her skin giving him a seductive glance , also slightly biting her lips, fareedah finds that disgusting, how can some girls be shameless to that extent, she told jamal to stand up so they can leave the place when the gut of that girl came to them, saying she know jamal and all sort, he said he does not know her but she insisted,she ask for his mobile number, they both stood up to leave the place bcos she is trying to make a scene, when she sees that her card was not playing well ,she spill some of the juice she was holding on him claiming it was a mistake.
     What fareedah find funny was when the girl stretch her hand trying to clean where she poured the drink, before she could even make an attempt fareedah who was boiling in anger snapped at her making her stopped in her tracks, some girls can be so desperate, the girl look shock and embarrassingly move back to her sit, while jamal left to the washroom , as soon as jamal left the gut of that Brazilian bitch have to come back to meet her, telling her she might be his wife but she should let other girls to grab their copies he is entitled to 4 wife,when fareedah gave her a befitting savage reply, she started throwing a tantrum saying fareedah called her slut

"But On a serious note i love the way you showed her who the wife is" he said pecking her lips

"Now you go change into another outfit bcos you're not leaving this house in these" he said picking her in a bridal style taking her to the closet She keeps hitting his hard chest in protest to place her down but he did not budge,when she is not winning she wounded her arm around his neck fitting perfectly in his hand he placed her on one of the lavender bean bag in the closet ,he then started looking at her closet for outfit.

    "You're in your Father's house, if you wear this ,they will complain ,even though you dress decently enough to go out, come on get out, go wear a proper clothes can't you see there are many non muharram out there where you're going ,  then you get married again they won't allow you to slay, saying they don't want another man to look at what his there's even though you dress decently, what's the need of stocking the closet and buying the clothes, you're just going to your friends house not an outing and more over you will be using your car not a public transport, Oh we women we've suffered" she lamented rolling her eyes at him  as he picked a long sleeve maxi dress and some others.

  Jamal chuckled at what his wife was saying,

  "You will be surprised when you come back from where you're going & all your clothes are burnt and is replaced with baggy shirt and old school baggy trouser that you have to tie the belt around your upper stomach with those olden days watch that almost look like clock and nerdy glasses, those your kaftans it will be bujes,with big trousers that can fit an elephants head ,the shirt that reach till your ankle and babban riga it will fit more than 3 fat men in that way you won't see girls that will be dying for you" she muttered under her breath, it sound like mumbled.

"I heard what you said you know" he said looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Dama its meant for you to here"she said rolling her eyes, how she wish that can happen.

"That does not stop girls from swooning, the handsomeness and beauty is in the face , body,character , attitude, the clothes just add more charm to it, even if am in a clone outfit, I still look breathaking, so you lose baby" He wink making her stand on her feet.

"Stop feeling your self" she said hitting his hard chest.

        "Am not feeling or being cocky here its the truth" he said smirking at her while she scoffed.

"Am giving you the benefit of choice, so chose one from this outfits I dont want to be a meanie husband" he said while she look at the outfit he picked, he has a dandelion maxi dress and a matching veil , beautiful designer off white Abaya it looks so beautiful, a denim jeans & a nude top then a black Abaya to wear it with.

  "Whats the difference between a denim jeans and a straight skirt" she ask putting her hand on her waist as she glare at him.

" One- This one is my choice , two,- a black abaya is covering it not a filmsy kimono that look like a robe and still has to accentuate your curves"He said while she shake her head what he said.

"Nice choice of clothes by the way" she said awkardly going for the off white Abaya, she remove her turban and was about to remove her top when she sees him staring at her still in the room.

    "What are you still waiting for" she said a smirk playing on her lips.

"Want to help you to get dressed" he snickerd

"That's your punishment for making me change my outfit, dont try my patient ,but if you have a death wish stay there and don't go out" she said glaring at him, but instead of him to go out he makes himself comfortable in the closet bringing out his phone as he fix his gaze on it.

  Having no other choice , she finally gets dressed his gaze not leaving her body for a second making her feel goosebumb, after getting dress she sprayed her favorite perfume  & took her fendi bag.

    "How do I look" she ask him a smile playing on her face.

"Breatakingly beautiful, you look stunning tesoro" he said taking his phone to snap her, she posed as he snapped her, they snap  some funny pictures together before coming out of the closet.

    She opened the drawer of the night stand and pick the key to her Porsche carrera

    ''I will be dropping you off  since i will also be meeting Ameer after taking Hajiya home"

   "Why don't you just go, I will go by my self" she said pecking his cheeks

   "Hajiya's flight is not arriving now, I don't want to go now only for me to be waiting at the airport"

   "Okay, my possessive husband" she said while he laughed at what she calls him.

     They left the house in his Audi 8 with random chatting in the car they arrived at Najma's house.

   xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  The door was opened for her by  Najma's sister in law.

   "Inna wuni" the girl said in a monotone , fareedah replied her greetings ,asking about najma.

  "She is in the kitchen" she replied frowning her face in a snobbish way.
Fareedah roll her eyes as she move to the kitchen,the girl at least greeted today she did not did any of the rubbish she is famous of doing to Najma's guest.

"Baby Mama" fareedah called standing at the entrance of the kitchen looking at Najma whose attention is on the nonstick pot she was using to cook.

   "Amarya Jamal" Najma exclaimed moving to hug her , her huge tummy getting in the way, she is in her second trimester but her tummy is already big.

"Easy there, don't compress my baby" fareedah said quickly releasing her self from the hug.

"Besty you look like a bag of potatoes with these tummy are you sure its not twins"fareedah ask her friend making Najma to hit her hand.

   "Keep teasing me we shall see how yours would look"

  "How are you" Najma ask

"Fyn"fareedah replied

"Matar Jamal wallahi you're glowing or is  there is a bun in the oven, yippee am going to be an aunt" Najma said excited.

  "No its not only bun, there is a muffin and a burger in the oven'' fareedah said awkardly

"So its a triplet, thank you Allah"Najma said dramatically

"Who told you that am pregnant" fareedah ask inquisively not knowing where she gets that idea from

"You're glowing baby girl, haba these glow is for expecting mothers and do you see yanda kika chika a ko ina"Najma said making description with her hand.

"Well am not, the glow is from all the care am getting" fareedah said with a shrug, she also wish she is.

"You're not or you haven't confirmed yet, come on I have PT we can test it" Najma said giving her a gleamly look

   "Its my TOM"she said with a disappointed sigh.

"Oh" Najma said looking at her friend, her instinct keeps telling her she might be, because these special glow she is having issues rare.

"What are you cooking" fareedah ask trying to change the question of the eerily quiet kitchen.

"Yawwa, thank god you're here, come  make some semovita for me" Najma said putting the semo powder on the island

   "Let Jamal catch you stressing his wife"She said while Najma roll her eye.

   "Where is your Electric mixer" fareedah ask not ready to use the turning stick bcos it always turn lumpy while she is turning it.

"Irin yan gayu na ko, lazy Nigeria youth better start turning it with that stick" Najma said laughing at her friend wondering when she will learn to make  good semo.

"Be ready to eat my lumpy crap, don't complain oo"fareedah said with a wicked smile picking the stick.

"Abeg wait am very hungry am not ready for your experiment, let me get you the mixer" Najma said opening the cabinet to bring it out.

    They finished preparing it and also make the egusi soup , grilled fish and zobo drink.

"How is Umma's body"fareedah ask turning on the faucet to wash her hand, when she is done she wipe her hand with a towel.

  "She is fine now" Najma said sipping her zobo but her eyes suddenly get misty, fareedah patted her hand soothingly,

  "Is she in the house" fareedah ask

"I think she is in her room" Najma said getting up from the chair she was sitting.

    "Why didn't you tell me, I should've go and greeted her since"fareedah ask eyes wide open while Najma let out a hiss.

    "Let me go  greet her" fareedah said leaving the kitchen to Najma mother in law room, she was transfered to a hospital in Abuja from katsina for her fibroid operation, since then she has been staying with them.

"Assalamualaikum" fareedah salam entering her room.

   "Walaikum salam" the woman replied smiling widely at fareedah.

"Inna wuni Mama" she greeted

"Yawa er albarka, inna gajiya, ya gida, ya mijin ki" she ask still smiling at fareedah who just smiled back at the woman, wondering how she can change easily ike a chameleon, she seems nice but what's the problem with her and Najma.

      "Lafiya"

"Toh MashaAllah, Allah ya bada zaman lafiya da zuri'a mai albarka, adinga yi hakuri kin ji ko"Umma said while she nodded her head, they chatted for a while before fareedah excuse herself.

  "Your mother in law was nice" fareedah said entering Najmas room

"Yeah she is nice to everybody except me"Najma said getting teary.

Fareedah sit close to her friend holding her hand as patted it.
"You know you're not supposed to cry in your condition" fareedah said cleaning her tears with a tissue.

"Wallahi am tired, am tired of everything she is always calling me all sort of names,she is never in an agreement with anything I do, she always look for a way to make me look bitter, am I a manner less spoilt brat" she ask looking at fareedah with a glimpse of hope

  "No you're not, this life is full of up & down ,you just have to be patient with her, am sure she will have a change of heart"fareedah said assuring her

  "A change of mind you said, its been almost a year since we got married but I didn't see any changes its getting worst day after day, she hates me & will go to any extent to destroy my marriage,  I don't understand why she showed some fake love before I gets married to her son, i love and respected her a lot, she birth and raised Ameer, he is here bcos of her but she never acknowledge my presence even if I greeted her she won't answer, she doesn't even eat my food"Najma said breaking down into a sob.

    Fareedah patted her back, comforting her to stop crying, its so heartbreaking no one want to get married only to realize her mother in law despise her just bcos she is not a part of them, though Najma is not Fulani she understands fulfulde more than even she that her mother is, she has tried pleasing her in so many way but still its not enough, Najma is the strongest woman she has ever known, its very hard to see Najma crying no matter what she is going through she always tries to mask her feelings with a smile , she love making other people smile with her happy go lucky self, why is these happening to her.

    "Stop crying except if you want me to also start crying, we're designed to have so many test from Allah, you just have to continue Obeying and respecting her, you know how Ameer love his mom , it must be hard but it will soon go off some days , she will accept you wholeheartedly''  fareedah said her voice breaking.

    "But what's really is the problem,its not like you choose your tribe yourself, you've begged her so many times to forgive you  if you've done any thing wrong, why is she still keeping malice" fareeah ask.

   "Its no longer about me being a kanuri, its like she has a personal vendetta towards me, she kept saying i want to snatched her son away from her, she said since he got married he does not care about them and love them any longer, that all his love , care has been transferred to me but its all a lie he love me and he also love his mom, the love he has for her has not reduce even for a minute second,she is his key to jannah , i can never separate them" she said with a sigh.

    "She keeps instigating Ameer against me, she even makes his food now saying she don't want me to poison her son that am not giving him healthy food before she come to Abuja her son was eating all what she called unhealthy but nothing happened to him,  well am happy though bcos she save me from the stress of cooking" Najma said chuckling at the last part.

"And you see these house arrest she placed me am aware she cared about her grandchild and did not want anything to happen, its for my baby's good, but I also need a breathing space, its been 2 month since I took the maternity leave,am always stuck in the house sai kace dutse,Can you believe I only went out once that too to my parents house,if am going to the hospital Ameer must follow me then drop me back home immediately we are done,a stroll down the street is not allowed in the morning she will say its too cold she don't want her grandchild to have pneumonia or sayin kashi as she calls it, in the afternoon am not allowed to go out, saying its not good for pregnant woman to go out in the sun & evening she will bring all sort of malicious excuse,Ameer and i have been having all sorts of arguments since she came, wallahi am tired already i just can't wait for her to leave"Najma said wiping her tears.

"Its just a matter of time, she is just worried about the baby and you,You've to continue having patience that is the best, even she herself told me the same when I went to greet"fareedah said side hugging her, the friends chatted for a while.............

Assalamualaikum fiful, Honeybunch,lovelies, amigos, habibaties, how was the chapter, hope you enjoy reading it as much I enjoyed writing it😘😘

What do you think about this chapter,  am I the only one that's find the couple cute😍

    And Najma going through some mother in law drama😥😥, I pity her wollah,

Jamal's grandmomo , hajiya is making an entrance, who is excited to see her, you've to keep reading then if you're, because the book is getting more interesting.

So guys show some love❤❤ by bombarding me with votes , comment & Tag, I will also show some love by updating , its a give &take situation😂😂, I have some draft ready soo Tag😘😘.

Don't forget to ,

Vote
Comment
Share
Tag

    Lots of love Amyraamyr001💋❤💙💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...
4.3K 312 34
He dropped the tumbler on the tray before he turned to give me his full attention "Arwa,I don't want you to be with me because that was what saad wan...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...
62.1K 8.3K 26
we all know that sometimes a lie could get you in trouble sometimes but for faiza it got her in love....A Nigerian based novel Completed✅