Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

56| The Letters

7.1K 273 162
By _Alyrius_

I cleared my voice and immediately stand on my feet with a tinge of pink in my cheeks. I looked down on my feet while waiting for him to say anything.

I looked up once again to see him staring straight to my face which makes me diverted my face to somewhere else. My heart keeps beating and beating at my saviour in front of me with him saying nothing but stare, more like his observing me.

"Thank you for saving me awhile ago. " I said when I found my confidence but quickly diverted my eyes away from his orbs.

I shifted my body and was about to walk away from this awkwardness when I feel a gentle grasp on my arm. I looked back to him in confusion with my slightly raise eyebrow.

"What's your name? " he asked, still staring at me. I looked down to my arm where his hand is as another set of blush creep to my face.

"Emery." I said shortly while giving him a genuine smile when I heard Cora's voice. His lips tugged upwards as I shook my arm away from his grasp.

"I gotta go. " I excused myself but was stop again when he hold my hand, stopping me from my trail. His hand is so soft as tingles exploded to my palm and stomach.

"Hendrix. " he said shortly as I my face filled with confusion, I'm probably look so stupid right now.

"My name's Loresco Hendrix." he introduced himself with his steady cold voice. Some people might find him scary and intimidating but for me it's alluring. Snap out of it Emery.

"Emery?! " I heard Cora yell out my name, she's looking for me.

"I need to go, bye. " I gave him a small wave and a smile before jogging back to the tree where we at awhile ago.

Once I reached back, I see a worried Cora with drinks on her hands. She's panting while facing back to me.

"Cora. " I called out to her as she immediately shifted her body to face me.

"Thank God, I'm looking at you everywhere but still no avail. Where are you by the way? " she said as she hand me my apple juice. Yum!

"Well awhile ago while I was trying to find the best position on that branch, I accidentally lose my balance and slip but luckily my legs are hugging the branch so I won't fall. " I started while pointing at the tree branch. I took a sip on my apple juice with her listening intently for me to finish.

"I shouted for help but then again my wish came true because someone help me from dying helplessly in that deadly position. He hel---. " I was cut off when she squealed giddly on my side. I rolled my eyes while putting my pointer finger on my lips, shushing her.

"He? OMG! I can feel it that his your the one! I ship you guys! OMG I'm gonna tell them about this. Wait what's his name? " she squealed loudly while clapping her hands. I gave her my best glare as she huffed and tell me to continue.

"As I'm saying before you interrupt me, so he helped me and place me down on the grass so I won't get dirty because I was hanging upside down. " I continued as she squealed again. What's with her and the squealing.

"You mean like the 69 position but innocent version?" she asked while jumping up-and-down to her sit. I looked at her as if she just grew more horns on her head again.

"What? What's the connection with my situation and the numbers?" I asked, totally bemused right now. She's weird sometimes.

"Never mind, please continue." she said while smiling widely like a Cheshire cat. 

"You're weird. Okay so where am I again? Yeah right so I thanked him once he place me down. The end. " I said while shrugging my shoulders as I took another sip on my juice.

"Is that it? No more juicy part? I mean did he tell you his name? " she asked in bewilderment.

"Yeah, my saviour's name is Hendrix. " I said as she started bouncing once again. She's all giddy today.

"OMG! You guys are so goals, does he know your name? " she squealed again while shaking my hand.

I nodded my head as she gone wild and started kicking and dancing, telling me that his my 'future husband' which is weird, we just met awhile ago.

After that very eventful situation, it's finally time for our classes. I see him like most in my class and often glancing on his way but not really. I didn't want to creep him out but I always catch him staring at my direction, maybe he likes my hair or my bag.

Time really flies so fast because it's finally time to go home after this very eventful day. I'm really sweaty and probably stinks because I played volleyball like most of the weekdays in school.

I'm so excited because we we're going to experience school camp this school year. They said this past two years always got delayed or some calamities that stops them from doing the school tradition.

We went home and I immediately ran upstairs to freshen up. I ate my snacks and started doing my homeworks and starts reading some of my school textbook.

As I'm reading my book, I remembered the letters that are kept inside my bag. I stood up from my bed and get the letters out to my bag and put it in my bed.

I opened one of the letters, it's vintage designed letter. Some letters have small gifts beside it, mostly chocolates. How did they put it in my locker?

Dear Emery,

       Since the first time I saw your beauty makes my heart all giddy that makes me want to claim you. Your beauty, kindness, pureness and cuteness lead me to fall in love with you. I wanted to ask you out real soon, not now because I know it's out to your mind and because you have your brothers beside you all the time. I know it's cringe to say but I think I love you.

                       Sincerely yours, AJS

Once I finished reading it, my door suddenly opens which makes my heart stop for a second. Revealing my brother who keeps smiling, Evron.

"Baby sister the dinner's ready! " he beamed out as he made his way towards my bed. Oh no.

"What's this? " he asked as his demeanor quickly change. I gulped and shrug my shoulders to him, contemplating whether to say something or not.

"Oh no they don't. " he hissed as he scooped the all letters to his shirt.

"Come on. " he said but surprisingly soft but with a hint of hardness to it. He walked furiously walk in front of me as I jogged close to him.

Once we reached the dining room, I saw all of my brothers sitting quietly on their sits. Evron dropped all the letters to the floor which got all of my brothers attention. They narrowed their eyes and went closer to open some letters.

I was about to stop them and talk when Ale entered the room. His blank expression change into a confusion at the sight of our brothers squating down to read the letters.

"What's wrong? " he asked, still bemused but it's like nobody can hear him because all of my brothers attention are on the letters. They looked like they can slaughter anytime.

He made his way closer to where the letters are and pick two of those. My hands are now sweaty, totally scared because of their deadly look they're giving.

"I promise I didn't know about this, I found this letters on my locker. I thought it's just some friendly letter or something but---. " I was cut off when a hand stop me from my ramblings.

"Calm down love. " Bleuky said while rubbing my back soothingly but you can see the flash of rage into his eyes.

"Alright sit down to your perspective seats. " Ale ushered us as we all obeyed him much to my brothers dismay.

We started eating our dinner with a thick tension around us, nobody talks that you could hear a pin drop on the floor.

My gaze only stucked on my plate, not wanting to meet their fuming gaze. Ale cleared his throat which got all of our attention.

"So those letters are from your admirers. " he started but tense at the word 'admirers'. A blushed crept to my face, totally flattered at the word.

"What can you say my baby doll is beautiful but sad to say my baby is off-limits." Cyry beamed out but change his tone into hardness when he says the words 'off-limits'.

"I knew this would happen but I want to remind you that you're still young, so no boyfriends until your debut day. " he said stern but still hesitating at the part where I can have my boyfriend at the age of 18.

"Really? " I beamed out as a smile tugged to my lips.

"She's not going to have a boyfriend until she's 50." Evron said sternly while glaring at his plate.

"She don't need boyfriend in life if she have me, us. " Cyry said while nodding his head, assuring himself to that thought.

"She going to be a Nun in her whole life so we better built another floor for her to use. " Bleuky said so serious which makes me pout on my seat.

"She's still a baby so stop this inappropriate traumatizing talk. " Darrel replied as he cut the steak so harshly. Okay?

My gaze immediately stopped to look at Erman, waiting for his turn as they all took turns of disagreeing about my unexistent love life. He must have felt our gaze because he snap.

"What? She won't be marrying anyway. " he said with a confidence laced to his voice.

"Relax guys besides I'm too young." I started which makes them nod their head in agreement to my choice of words.

"I guess. " I cheekily said which makes them shift their direction to my seat with their fuming wide eyes.

This is gonna be a long dinner night.

Are my chapters boring? Hihi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 52.1K 41
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...
180K 4.8K 31
Everyone in life is dealt a hand of cards. The player can't control if they are dealt a good or bad hand but the player can control the outcome if th...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
548K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...