The Only String Attached

By delicate_pearl

Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
BONUS CHAPTER
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
INTERVIEW
38
39
41
42
AWARDS
New Story
BACK AGAIN

40

10.4K 614 255
By delicate_pearl

Six months later...

BELA

Now I'm a complete heavy ninth month pregnant women.Putting a step forward became difficult to me.

I was looking at myself in the mirror,caressing my baby bump.Mahir circled his arms around me caressing my baby bump.

"You look so pretty with this cute baby bump",he said drawing circles on my belly.

"I'm looking fat right? I'm so fat",I said pouting.

"You look gorgeous...you are glowing Bela.I love watching you like this",Mahir said kissing my pout.

"Dadda...mumma",we pulled back when we heard Mahira calling us.

"Ahh..Mahira..see mumma is waiting for you",Mahir said going to her.

"Mumma what is ma baby doin?"she asked putting her head on my bump.

"The baby is saying that..it wants to meet Mahira soon and play with her",I said kissing her nose.

"Ya and we are excited to see your miniatures",Vish and Yuvi said together.

"God..stop it both of you",I said throwing a pillow at them.

"Mahir..please get me a glass of water",I asked feeling a bit uneasy.

He gave me the glass and I gulped it in one go.

"You ok Bela?"Andy uncle asked.

"I'm fine uncle..just I was thirsty",I said rubbing my forehead.

"I need to pee..I'll be back",I said getting up slowly and Mahir was coming with me.

He comes with me whenever I go to washroom.It was difficult for me to put a step forward and I pee for every fifteen minutes.

I can't even hug Mahir properly due to my baby bump..but it feels good,carrying a life inside me.Mine and Mahir's flesh and blood.It feels amazing to carry his child.

This was never expected in my life,getting my love back,leading a life with him like a normal couple,normal family...I'm blessed.

Mahir was  staring at me when I was washing my hands
"Your staring",I said.

"Hmm..ya I was staring.You look so beautiful,I can't wait to take our child in my arms",he said taking me out slowly.

"Me too",I blushed taking slow steps.

There is more a week left,my date is given after a week.I hope everything goes well.I'm hell nervous about my delivery.

"What are you thinking?"Mahir asked tucking my hairs back.

"Nothing",I smiled clutching his arm.

I was feeling low all of a sudden,I was feeling weak.I felt something wet down there.

Oh no..my water broke!!

"Mahir..I...I..I think my water broke",I said leaning on him.

"What....come sit here...we will get to the hospital",he said making me sit on the couch.

"Dad her water broke,Yuvi get the car soon,and Vish take care of Mahira...Bela got into labour",I heard Mahir saying worriedly and I was sweating profusely.

"Ahh...dad..Mahir...",I started yelling in pain.

I couldn't take the pain anymore,I was feeling like every bone in my body was breaking.

"Bela..calm down..we are on the way",Vish said rubbing my palms.

"Ahh..no...Mahir...I..I can't..ahhh",I yelled catching my belly.

The contractions are breaking me!!!

"Bela..breathe..we are on the way baby..just breathe..",my dad was caressing my head.

"Ahh..no..dad..where is Mahir..I..I..can't..ahh..god",I started crying.

"Bela I'm here...you will be fine..just breathe.Vish take care of Mahira,don't get to the hospital till I call you.Bela come..",Mahir said lifting me in bridal style.

"Mahir...Mahira...Mahira..",I was barely breathing.

"She will be fine baby..you don't worry,Yuvi hurry up",Mahir said getting into car with me.

My dad and Mahir were sitting beside me,rubbing my palms.

"Ahh...dad...its paining..haa..Mahir",I was yelling.

"Bela please don't scare me",Yuvi said driving the car.

"We are on the way Bela..just breathe..you will be fine,our baby will be fine",Mahir said rubbing my belly.

My contractions were getting stronger
"Ah...Mah...I..it's hurting",I yelped.

Soon I was laid on the stretcher and was on my way to the OT.

"Bela it's time,you and baby both are healthy.Just push the baby out",Polo aunty said.

"Where is Mahir...I want him here..I..need  him",I yelled in pain.

"Ya I will call him..you try to push",she said.

"Mahir..",I cried when I saw him.

"I'm here Bela...I'm here..push baby..I know you can make it..just push",Mahir said helding my hand.

"Bela..I can see the baby's hair...just push",Polo aunty said.

"Ahh...mhmm..ahh..uff..aha..god",I was pushing, feeling like breaking each and every bone.

"Ahh..I can't..it's hurting..I can't",I was giving up.

"Bela that's our baby..you can do it..come on push baby",Mahir said caressing my head.

"Bela..just one last push and you will see your baby.Come on..one last push",Polo aunty said.

"Ahh...ahh...no..ahh",I pushed hard and I felt hollow suddenly.

I heard a sound of my baby crying and I blacked out the next second.

MAHIR

I was stilled in my place when I heard the baby crying.I glanced towards Polo aunty,helding my baby in her arms.

"It's a baby boy.Congratulations Mahir",she said showing me my baby who was covered in blood.

I kissed Bela's forehead and took my baby in my arms.This feeling was never felt before.

Bani had a C section,I couldn't hold Mahira when she was born.But I'm holding my second child after his birth.

My eyes pooled with tears and I kissed my baby boy on his little forehead
"Welcome to the family my boy".

"Aunty..Bela?"I asked feeling worried.

"She will be fine Mahir,she just gave birth.I gave her some sedatives.Now give me the baby,I need to do some tests and give him a bath",she said taking my baby from me.

I gave her my boy with uttermost care.It just felt like yesterday,carrying my little Mahira in my arms...and today one more addition to my happiness.

I came out of the ward and saw my dad,Bela's dad and Yuvi waiting for me
"It's...it's a baby boy..my boy",I said giving a smile.

I was caged in their bone crushing hug,my happiness was flowing out in the form of tears.

"How is Bela?Is she alright?"her dad asked.

"She is fine uncle,they gave her some sedatives.She will be up in an hour",I said hugging him.

This is the time when I was freaked out more than anyone.My breathe was hitched till I heard my baby's first cry.

Bela got through it.She made it out!!!

I was the one man who is happy as hell in this world right now.Well..I'm on a daddy duty again..with the wipes and diaper's.

"Vish..it's a baby boy..we gave birth to a boy.I'm so happy,come here along with Mahira",I said smiling to myself.

"Congratulations once again daddy..I will be there with Mahira.She has been crying for Bela.I'm on my way with her",Vish said and hanged up.

I was waiting for Bela to wake up sitting beside her and her dad on another side caressing her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you both Mahir.I never thought I would see my Bela living a happy life again.Thank you so much",he said.

I smiled looking at him and then looked at Bela sleeping peacefully.I kissed her forehead.

"Dadda..",I heard Mahira crying.

"You go Mahir,I will be with her",her dad said.

I went out and saw Mahira crying in my dad's arms.She was crying for me and Bela.

"Dadda..",she became loud after looking at me.

"Mahira don't cry baby..see I'm here.Mumma's resting inside.You want to see the baby?"I asked taking her in my arms.

"Baby?Mumma...baby?"she asked clutching me tightly.

"Ya where is our little Mahir?We all are waiting to see him",Vish said.

"They took him for tests and bath.They will get him.You go and see Bela.I will get my baby boy",I said giving Mahira to her.

I went and took my baby boy,he was sleeping so peacefully,wrapped in a baby pink towel.He looks exactly like me.

"Dad?"I called him and showed my baby.

They all came to me and looked at the baby in 'aww'.

"He is a carbon copy of you Mahir bhai,so cute",Yuvi said looking at his features.

I gave my baby to my dad and he shed some tears kissing his forehead.Yuvi took him in his arms and did the same.

I took my boy inside and Bela was wide awake now,kissing Mahira's forehead.

"Bela",I called her showing our boy and she was having a wide smile,tears pooling.

I went and sat beside her,I gave her my boy slowly and she held him with uttermost care
"Welcome to the family my boy,we all are so happy to meet you",Bela said kissing his forehead and hugging him to her heart.

"He is looking exactly like you,mini Mahir",she said looking at me.

He snuggled close to her and she smiled after looking at it.

"Mahira..see this is your brother,say hi",Bela said taking Mahira close.

"Baby?Mumma..boy",Mahira asked looking at him intently.

She was observing him with full concentration,she poked slowly on his arm and he started crying
"Dadda..he is moving",Mahira giggled clapping her hands but she stopped when he started crying out loud.

"It's OK..it's OK..mumma is here",Bela cooed him.

Mahira was sitting between us and we slowly kept him in Mahira's arms,helding his neck with care.

"Mahira say hello to your brother",Bela said.

"Hello..hi..baby",she said slowly rubbing his head.

She was clapping her hands feeling happy,and here my boy started crying again.

Bela took him and started too coo him,he was silent within a minute and snuggled into her.

"He is a mumma's boy Mahir..be careful",Vish said laughing.

Everyone were waiting outside and I was here with Bela and my boy.She was feeding him
"It feels like yesterday I held a three days old little Mahira and today our son...our baby",she said kissing his forehead.

"Thank you so much Bela,thank you so much for filling my life with happiness again.I love you",I said kissing her.

She kissed me back slowly with all the love,we pulled back when our boy started crying.We laughed looking at it.

"I love you so much Mahir.I'm telling you this again..you completed my life",she said joining our foreheads.

A happy life just as I wanted with the love of my life!!

"I'm sure Bani di would be so happy seeing us like this",Bela said shedding a lone tear.

"I'm sure she will be happy.Did you see how Mahira was so excited after looking at him?"I said and she giggled.

"Ya I saw,she was so happy.My children...I'm happy to have them with me.I'm lucky that they selected me as their mother",Bela said.

"You are the best mother Bela.I'm glad they have you",I said kissing her knuckles.

"Hmm..ya.Have you thought of any name for our boy?"she asked.

"Hmm yes...bunty",I said.

"What...Bunty?I..I mean..nice name",she said giggling.

"Come on be serious...have you thought of any name?"Bela asked snuggling into my arms.

"Yes I have",I said caressing his little bunch of hair.

"And what is it?"she asked kissing his little fingers.

"Ayaan..Ayaan Sehgal",I said kissing his fingers.

"It's beautiful..just like him",she said.

"And now my family is complete with his arrival",I said connecting our foreheads.

Two years later...

BELA

"Mumma see Ayaan is scribbling on my painting",Mahira yelled.

"Mahir see they both are fighting again..now leave me",I said trying to come out of his grip.

"I will leave you only after my morning dose",he said kissing my neck.

"Mahir stop...",I giggled feeling ticklish.

"I'm waiting,or else bear this sweet torture",he said biting my ear lobe.

"Mumma...di",I heard Ayaan yelling.

"Arey Mahir leave me before they both murder each other",I said pushing him.

"No way..I'm still waiting",he said kissing my breast's.

I flipped us and I hovered on him
"OK fine then",I said and kissed his chest slowly.He closed his eyes feeling my touch and caressing my hips.

His hold on me became loose and I slowly grabbed my tee and wore it.

"I love you Mahir",I said and got up from him immediately.

"Arey Bela...you distracted me,this is cheating",he said grabbing me.

"Not now baby...your kids are fighting over there",I nudged him and came out of his grip wearing my lowers.

"How did they wake up so early today,to disturb my romance?"Mahir said annoyingly wearing his lowers.

"They are kids,they don't need a time to sleep and wake up",I said wearing my shrug.

"You will get your punishment for abunding me now,wait and watch",he said biting my cheek.

"Shh..leave me",I dodged him and went out smiling.

My mouth was wide open when I saw Ayaan's body filled with all colors and Ayaan was enjoying it.While I saw Mahira's painting dipped in all colors and she was still using that colors on Ayaan.

Mahira has a temper just as Mahir,while Ayaan is a slow person.He doesn't react that much,a bit easy going kid.

Mahira is four and Ayaan's one and a half now.They both fight a lot but loves each other too.

I was standing there looking at their mischief and Mahir went and sat beside them folding his hands to his chest,shirtless.

"Dadda...",Mahira jumped on him and started painting on his chest with green color.

"Dadda...sissyy",Ayaan crawled towards him and he took him in his arms.

"Mahira what did you do to Ayaan?"Mahir asked making her sit on him.

"Dadda..I was painting and Ayaan was spoiling it,so I painted on him",she said brushing the color on Mahir's chest.

"Mahira look there,some one is standing there",Mahir said and Mahira looked at me.

She was shocked when she saw me and was hiding behind Mahir.

"Mahira...come out",I said going towards them.

"Mumma..sorry..but Ayaan was spoiling my painting...dadda tell mumma",she said hiding behind Mahir and I started laughing.

She peeped out slowly and started laughing looking at us.

"This girl is a naughty girl",I said kissing her nose.

"Mumma..see my painting on Ayaan and dadda",Mahira said hugging me.

Ayaan was giggling looking at himself and Mahir.We laughed our hearts out and I took a quick selfie of us.

"OK now enough of playing,everyone should get freshed.I will give bath to Ayaan and dadda will give bath to Mahira",I said kissing Mahira.

"Dadda..you,mumma and Ayaan should come to my tea party today.You remember na?"Mahira asked.

"Yes Mahira we remember,now let's get freshed,then we will have our tea party",Mahir said taking her with him.

Ayaan looked at them and looked at me smiling...aww my baby boy.

"Now mumma will give bath to my little Ayaan",I said taking him with me and he pecked my nose.

We all settled in our places and Ayaan was drinking his milk sitting on Mahir's lap,while I was feeding Mahira her breakfast.

Soon we all settled at Mahira's little tea party,Ayaan sitting beside her and we both sitting opposite to her.

"Ayaan is small na..so I and Ayaan will share,mumma dadda....this is for you",Mahira said giving us water in her toy cups.

"Hmm so tasty na Mahir..she will be a masterchef soon",I said sipping that water.

"Yaa..she will be a great cook",Mahir said laughing.

MAHIR

Being a dad is not at all easy,we have to attend our daughters tea party no matter how busy we are.

"Dadda..",Ayaan crawled towards me and Mahira was clapping her hands.

I took both of them in my arms and kissed them.Mahira kissed Ayaan's nose and Ayaan kissed her cheek.Bela was clicking our pictures.

Mahira went with Bela to her room after some time and Ayaan was sleeping on my chest.

"Dadda...",Mahira yelled from the lobby.

"Coming Mahira...",I said laying Ayaan in his crib.I kissed his forehead and went to lobby.

Mahira was sitting on Bela's lap,while Bela was putting nail polish on her nails.

"Dadda..see..",Mahira showed her hands.

"Aww..they are beautiful",I kissed her hands.

"Dadda..now your turn",she said sitting on me.

God...no!!

I gave up and sat in front of her feeling defeated.Mahira was putting nail polish everywhere except on my nails and Bela was laughing like a mad girl.

"Stop..stop laughing",I snapped.

"Aww your nails look beautiful Mahir wait I will call and tell Yuvi",she said face timing him.

"Bela don't you dare",I warned her.

"Dadda...don't move",Mahira frowned.

"Sorry..sorry",I said putting my hands properly.

All four,Yuvi,Vish Vyom and Suhani were on a holiday.Bela face timed them and was showing them what Mahira is doing with me.

"Oh the macho man is putting nail polish",Vyom said laughing from the phone.

"And this macho man will punch you when you get back here",I snapped and all these people were laughing.

"Oh the angry man,Mr.Sehgal is putting nail polish for his daughter",Vish said laughing her guts out.

"Dadda finish...how is it?"she asked showing my hands to them.

"They are beautiful Mahira",Yuvi said laughing out loud.

"Thanks Yuvi,don't worry I will put for you and Vyom uncle also when you come back.Today dadda's turn,next you and Vyom uncle.I will borrow new colors from mumma and Vishi for you both",Mahira said and I bursted out laughing.

Yuvi and Vyom's faces were worth watching,we all were laughing out while Mahira was clapping her hands.

"See that's my Mahira",I said.

"Dadda Ayaan also loves ice cream,we will eat chocolate ice cream in the evening",Mahira said and Bela narrowed her eyes at her.

"Mumma please...",she asked and Bela melted again.

"OK fine",Bela surrendered.

This is the best life I wished for.My guilts has been washed away years back,and I'm blessed with two amazing kids.

Bela and Bani are the reason for all my happiness in my life!!

"Mumma where is Ayaan?"Mahira asked doing her homework sitting on my lap.

"Ayaan is sleeping baby,you play with him when he wakes up",Bela said working on her laptop.

And we heard Ayaan crying,Bela went and got him.He snuggled into her and Bela was rubbing his back.

"Mumma..when will Ayaan come to school with me?"Mahira asked sitting beside them.

"When he grows up like you he will go to school with his big sister",Bela said pinching her nose.

"Yeyy...I and Ayaan will go to school together",she said feeling excited.

Mahira loves Ayaan a lot and Ayaan too.Bela is doing a great job handling both of them along with her office work.She shifted her branch to Mumbai last year.

Soon the kids were off to bed and I was here cuddling with my wife.

"Mahir..I'm so happy with this life.There was a time when only Mahira was the reason for us being together and now we are together heart fully",Bela said rubbing circles on my chest.

"I know..we both had our faults and Mahira being the pure innocent soul..we are together",I said putting my leg over her.

BELA

"By the way I have some extra ice cream left,some one had a fantasy of ice cream and me I guess",I said palming his face.

"Oh I know...I was just waiting for the kids to fall asleep.I don't want to get disturbed when I'm busy with you",Mahir said nuzzling my neck.

He was caging my frame by hovering over me with a tub of chocolate ice cream.He smeared some cream on my   lips and sucked my lips.

I was moving due to that sensation and Mahir caught me from moving.
"Don't move Bela...there is more to come",he said smearing some cream on my navel.

"Mahir..",I moaned when he dipped his tounge in my navel.

He was licking off the cream from my body so hungrily.

"And now there is a long night ahead",Mahir said kissing me.

And this never ending kisses,never ending love making nights...these will never end.

There is no end to our love until death do us apart,even after death..we both will love each other.

My life is completed...and I don't want anything else.A perfect husband,beautiful kids..I got everything a women deserves.

We loved each other faults and got through a long journey in our life's.Everyone were right.The two years which I was away from is just a game played by the fate.

I am fated to be Mahira's mother and Mahir's life partner.And Ayaan another peice of our heart made us complete.

Thank you Bani di for giving me my happiness!!!

__________
Hey guys!!

How's the chapter?I had a constant smile while writing this chapter and this is the longest chapter till now😁😁.More two chapters to go and enjoy reading.

I've seen some comments in the interview part,I will not lie I'm hurt.Guy's Mahira's character is an imaginary character created by us.Mahira's character was first used in Miles Apart,now even I used Mahira's character in my story.Since she wrote it first and I wrote it later,I copied?No offence to that writer,she is my favorite writer.I just want to say one thing and I will not tell again.Don't read this story if you feel like I copied,there is no pressure from me.Read it with your full heart if you are interested only.If you feel like I copied each and every chapter..this was the comment I read in the interview part,I beg you don't read my story.Even I'm a human,I too get hurt.I'm really a positive person and I'm not used to negativity.I may break down again if I see these type of comments again.Please don't read my story if you feel like I copied🙏🙏🙏

Love you all,my virtual hugs to everyone🤗🤗🤗

Vote,comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 35.7K 68
Arranged marriage's,where the bride and groom are selected by our folks.A martial union between two people. Many people run away from the idea of arr...
160K 12.9K 58
Bela is in love with mahir but mahir loves bani (his girl friend) Will bela be able to win mahir's heart ?????
76.9K 6.7K 68
I'm back lovelies ...😉😉❤with my new FF which is obviously on our beloved BEHIR😍😍.... thank you guys for loving my previous FF "The unconditional...
71.3K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...