My Yandere Girlfriend

By Leo_Matsuzaki

What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you lov... More

Chapter 1 Our "Encounter"
Chapter 2 Girlfriend Pecks
Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love
Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!
Chapter 5 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 1
Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2
Chapter 7 Date Day has Arrived! Part 3
Chapter 8 Suspension
Chapter 10 The Mall
Chapter 11 Voted Off
Chapter 12 The Student Council
Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup
Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles
Chapter 15 The Lights
Author Note
Chapter 16 Stranger Things
Chapter 17 The Gathering
Chapter 18 A Plan
Chapter 19 K.O
Chapter 20 Soup Spilled
Chapter 21 Sorry
A/N
Chapter 22 Run
Chapter 23 Explanation
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Back To The Mystery
Chapter 26 Protective Cries
Chapter 27 Clubs
Thanksgiving! Special Chapter
Chapter 28 Insight
Chapter 29 The Stages...
Chapter 30 A Pep Talk
Chapter 31 Forgiving
Chapter 32 - The End
Ending Specials!

Chapter 9 "Cosplay"

3.9K 140 9
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV
———
I grumbled, immediately regretting getting the collar, 'I don't have to wear it... right? Yeah, I don't.'

I placed the collar inside a drawer and ran back downstairs.

"Darlllinngg!" I turned into the kitchen. "Yeah!" She wasn't in the kitchen, 'Was that from the bathroom?'

"Are you in the bathroom?"

"Yes! Just a moment! Unless you want to see right now~ Oh darling you naughty girl!"

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" I groan and cover my red face.

I hear the door unlock and look over. "Get ready to fall even harder, darlinggg~"

I gulp, the red and heat never leaving my face.
'WHY DID THAT SOUND SO SEXY?!'

She puts one leg out, her leg has a white stocking on with frills and a white strap holding up the front. She steps out, her outfit is similar to Rem's from Re:Zero.

She faces me with a beautiful.. beautiful shiny smile.

I feel something running down my nose. "Ah! Darling!" I touch my nose, 'Blood?'

I look back at her, 'She looks worried... ah, but.. she still looks hot..'

Suddenly I feel myself falling, everything is in slow motion, "Ah..." It fades to black as I hit the floor.
———
Timeskip brought to you by not updating! Yay!
———
I can hear the sound of darling humming, 'She sounds nice..'

I slowly turn my body onto it's side and look up at her, smiling. "You have such a warm smile.. you know that." I smile tiredly at her.

Her cheeks tint red but she reply's with a nod.

I turn onto my stomach and sigh into the pillow. The bed dips and I feel a hand rubbing my back, "I suppose the outfit was too much for you to handle." She giggled softly. I nod, 'I would tell her that she was... sexy, but I would just die if I said that out loud...'

"Can't we just sleep all day?" I hear her laugh, "No unfortunately. Also don't think you are off the hook."

I flinch and leave my face in the pillow, "How so..."

"You scared the living life out of me when you fainted. If you do that again you'll get more than a time out." I sigh and nod.

"Okay.. what should we do now?" I look over and face her, she's wearing the collar, 'Why did I make her do that again?' I reach up making her scoot over for me. I take off the collar from her and look at it, "Well we could go get ice cream, or go shopping."

I hum and put the collar in the side table drawer. "Alright that sounds good, how about the mall? Don't they have ice cream there also?" She nods.

"Okay, let's go." I hopped out of bed and grabbed my phone, wallet and a satchel then placed my wallet in the satchel and my phone in my back pocket.

I hop down the stairs and out the front door, waiting for darling.

She finally comes out and locks the door behind her.

'Would this count as a second date?'
———
A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 9
He has met you for quite a long time and he has set his eyes on Y/n. He always keep an eye on her and watching her from afar. He was hesitate to show...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
60.3K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
23.3K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...