𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘿𝙤�...

Bởi wwwkmsi

I lay on the bed with sheets tangled all around my body. My breathing heavy and my body still shaking a littl... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Update: "Where are they now" [Pictures]
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Update!!

Part 5

3.9K 106 11
Bởi wwwkmsi

Alessia:

"Lauden and the Vampire King were just the beginning." Serafine says and she looks as if she is bracing herself for a some big reaction.

"Why the fuck am I just now figuring out about this!?" I ask angrily and I make sure to put a lot of emphasis on fuck.

"We didn't want to stress you out A." My brother says and I glare over at him.

"So what? You think the Vampire Queen is trying to kill us?" I ask them and Serafine nods.

"Yeah but- we- I think that since her mate is dead she should be dead to. When your mate dies your body weakens to the point of death. She is either already dead or extremely weak." Serafine says matter of factly and I clear my throat.

In a bedtime story my mom used to read to me, there was a section of the book about an evil vampire who body jumped and my mom always told me how cunning and sneaky vampires are. They can easily impersonate someone but only the strong ones can posses an entire body.

"She is the Queen meaning she is strong. Yeah her mate is dead and her original body is weak but whose to say she didn't jump into someone else. She did say someone close to Jameson and I would betray us." I say and Jameson's eyes widen.

"So you think, The Vampire Queen has possessed someone?" Megan asks and I nod.

"Vanessa is the only one missing let's get her here and ask her a few questions." I say and Matteo and Jameson both look at me with wide eyes.

"I don't think my Vanessa would be a threat." Matteo says and I roll my eyes.

"Think about it. She is close to Jameson and I. And she is currently missing from this meeting." I say and Matteo growls in her defense.

"If that's the case then it could be anyone in this damn room." Matteo says and I huff in frustration.

"Okay well we need to get to the bottom of this-" I say before I am rudely interrupted by Jameson.

"Alessia you don't need to be involved in this." He says and I glare at him.

"Well, it's been three damn months and none of you ass wipes have figured out any thing! I bet i'm your first lead in months. This is not just your Kingdom it's mine and I will insert myself into the situation because you and these goons obviously can't figure this shit out without me!" I yell and they all look at me with angry and disappointed eyes. They all know deep down that what I am saying is true. No matter how rude I sound.

"Alessia-" Serafine starts to say and I cut her off.

"No! I don't want to hear it! You could have used your magic to find something or do something about this situation. Or the rest of you could have went to the elders or opened a damn book to do research on vampires! We have given them too much time to prepare and plan! Charmane is going to strike and we have no plan!" I yell and they all put there heads down. I clear my throat and stand up from the chair slowly. I grab my purse and sling it over my shoulder before walking out of the office.

I walk to the clinic and into Gabriella's personal room. She is laying on the bed eating her food. When she sees me she puts her fork down and turns the television down.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"I am feeling okay just tired." She says and I nod.

"I know this is a little unexpected and you don't have to answer anything you don't want to." I tell her and she squints her eyes in confusion.

"Do you remember why you were in the kitchen to begin with?" I ask and she looks up in thought.

"I had just finished my homework and the maids were taking too long to cook so I just wanted to go into the pantry to get a snack." She says and I nod my head. There is something different about her. Her mannerisms aren't the same as before and when she answered me she looked everywhere but my eyes.

"But Gaby the kitchen counter that you claimed had the knife on it, that you ran into is no where near the pantry." I tell her and she looks at me with squinted eyes.

"I went to the refrigerator first- Alessia, what is going on?" She asks me but something behind her question seems fake. Almost like she is satisfied that there is a raise in suspicion.

Maybe she is the one who is possessed.

"Nothing but I did come down here to ask you one specific question. What did Jameson get for you on your 15 birthday?" I ask her. I watch as she begins to twiddle her fingers together and her eyes become fixed on the television.

I remember Jameson telling me about how he pranked her on her 15 birthday with a snake inside of a box. It bit her and she was in the hospital for 3 days. He thought it was the funniest prank alive but his mother did not. I remember it because he said it was the first time he heard his father laugh to the point of tears. And I cannot imagine that man laughing ... ever.

She clears her throat and takes a bite of her food.

"It was a long time ago but I think it was just a necklace." She says and I nod. I don't know if it's just me but if Matteo pranked me with a snake on my birthday and it bit me so bad I was hospitalized, I would remember that for the rest of my life. No matter how old I become.

I walk closer to her and her eyes widen.

I grab her neck roughly and she immediately begins to gasp for air. "I know its you, Charmane." I say and she continues to claw at my hands in search for breath.

"What are you talking about, Alessia? Alessia- please I- can't- can't breath." She struggles to say but I tighten my hold on her neck. Her face begin to turn purple before I am pulled away from her.

Jameson is immediately by her side checking to make sure she is okay. Gabriella aka Charmane catches her breath and I cross my arms.

Matteo looks at me with confused eyes almost like he doesn't know who I am anymore.

"Why did you do that?!" Jameson turns around to ask me angrily.

"That isn't Gabriella! Charmane has possessed her!" I tell him and he looks at me like i'm insane.

"Alessia I knew it wasn't a good idea to bring you too this meeting. Now you are paranoid!" He says and I growl in frustration.

"Ask her question! About y'all's childhood and then you will see!" I tell him and he scoffs.

"I don't even remember things from my childhood so I don't expect her to either!" Jameson says and I huff in frustration. Matteo grabs my arm and I pull away from him.

"Can I talk to you?" Matteo says and I nod before following him out of the private hospital room.

"Alessia I know this was all sprung on you randomly but you need to calm down. You have no reason to doubt Gabriella or Vanessa." He says and I huff.

"Matteo, vampires are cunning sneaky bastards and I know you remember mom telling us about them. Gabriella's mannerisms have been weird since Jameson and I got back in contact. I asked her something about her personal life and she got the answer wrong. I'm not crazy." I tell Matteo and he nods.

"Matteo you have to believe me." I say and my eyes begin to water. He nods his head before opening his arms to embrace me. I rest my head on his chest and he rubs my hair. This is the first time Matteo has given me any sort of brotherly love.

I kinda like it.

Jameson peaks behind the door and Matteo lets me go. I huff in frustration. I kind of wanted to hug him longer.

"Let's get you home so you can rest." Jameson says and I scoff.

"No, this is now my problem. I will prove to you that Gabriella is not really Gabriella. I'm not going home until I do some more research on vampires. Do not give Gabriella any information!" I tell Jameson and he looks at me with irritated eyes.

I walk over to the nurses office and walk in. The lady immediately looks up from the computer and I nod at her as I greeting.

"I need you to keep a close eye on Gabriella. If she says, acts, or does anything weird or new, I need it written down with a permanent writing utensil." I say and the nurse nods immediately.

She grabs a notepad and a pen before quickly walking out of her office. I watch as she stands next to Gabriella's hospital room door.

Jameson and Matteo both look at the nurse before directing their gazes to me. I smile mockingly before walking past them and in the direct of my office.

~

Jameson:

"My mate is now in her damn office losing her mind! Didn't I tell you dumb asses not to tell her." I yell at Matteo, Serafine, and Megan in my office. Gabe walks in and takes a seat on one of the chairs.

"Jameson, we needed to tell her. No matter how much you don't want to admit it, we royally screwed up. Alessia's knowledge has been our only lead in two months. If I am right about this only being the beginning, we have already given the vampires to much time to plan and probably make adjustments." Serafine says and I huff in frustration because I know she is right. Alessia lost her mind back there, choking my injured sister but honestly something made me want to believe her.

Charmane could be in anyone, I can't trust anyone but my insane pregnant mate. "Okay but everything we do, Alessia is going to want to know. The stress isn't good for the baby but I am afraid she is the only one with the brains and the skill. She is a natural born leader." Gabe says and we all nod our heads. Alessia could rule the whole damn world if she put her mind to it. And if she wasn't carrying our child I would be okay with Alessia being involved in this.

My families safety will always be my number 1 priority. "I say we bring Buffy the vampire slayer all of our leads and let her tell us how to go about this serious issue." Matteo says in reference to Alessia and I smirk before nodding.

"We all need to make sure we aren't mentally holding Charmane. Meaning all of us need to say something only our group would know." Megan says and we all nod. I pick up the phone and dial my stubborn mates office phone number. She answers almost immediately.

"I am not going home Jameson." She says through the phone and I can almost imagine the smirk plastered on her face. It makes my wolf stir inside of me. Maybe we should've skipped this damn meeting and-

Focus!

"No, my love, that is not why I am calling. Quite the opposite actually, we want- no- need your input on basically everything, so please strut your pretty little ass to my office so we can make sure nobody in this room is Charmane and then get to work." I tell her and I hear her huff through the phone. Matteo has become visibly uncomfortable with the way I am speaking to Alessia which causes me to smirk.

"No I quite like my space." Alessia responds after a while. I growl in frustration and she chuckles softly through the phone. "I'm on my way, you ass-wipe." She says before hanging up the phone.

Eventually she pushes open the door roughly. She stands in the door way with her arms crossed and hip popped. She is in for a punishment when we get home ... i'm not sure I like this attitude.

I feel my cock twitch in my pants as she begins to walk over to seat on one of my office couches. She sits down and crosses her legs before waving her hand for me to proceed.

"Welcome, my love. So, I think we should describe the role we took in experiences that we went through together." I say and Serafine nods in agreement.

"Yes, yes, a wonderful idea, but I know none of you are Charmane because Gabriella is." Alessia says and I cock an eyebrow at her assumption. I wonder what my sister could have done or said to make Alessia feel that way. I see everyone look at her as if she is crazy and I can sense her anger and frustration through the bond. "You need my help because I am the smartest one here yet when I tell you something true, that you don't want to hear, you look at me like i'm crazy!" Alessia says. I just can't believe that my sister wold be possessed.

Gabriella is a cranky college student, who parties a lot and probably does things that no big brother wants to think of their sister doing. Charmane wouldn't have had the time or the chance to posses Gabriella. I just don't believe it. "Baby-" I start to say and Alessia growls at me.

"Don't baby me! When Gabriella, aka Charmane, tries to kill us all I don't want to hear your bullshit cries." Alessia mumbles causing Serafine to smirk.

"I believe you, crazy pants. I think we should put Gabriella through some tests. We want Alessia here because she is smart and holds strong leadership skills. Why did we ask for her if we aren't going to listen." Serafine says and Alessia winks at her causing jealousy to stir within me. Alessia is bisexual, so I have to worry about un-mated women as well as males. It is quite a challenge. "I do however think we should test each other just to be on the safe side."Serafine finishes and Alessia shrugs.

"Well Jameson and I are Charmane free, so that leaves the rest of you plus Vanessa and Gabriella." Alessia says and I nod. She gets up from her seat and walks over to me causing my eyes to darken. Matteo clears his throat and Alessia rolls her eyes.

"I need a pen." Alessia says before grabbing a pen from my desk and a sticky note. "So lets all think of a moment we spent together before these past 3 months." Alessia says and we all nod. "Not just the moment, give details and such, so: the color of your shirt, the type of pants you had on that day, lipstick color, a funny moment, etc." Alessia finishes and we all nod.

"Who is up first?"

-

Hey guys! I have applied for a job so things are going to be even more busy for me but I promise my books will be continued. I love reading your comments and I would love clarifying on things that you don't understand. Please don't hesitate to comment your questions because, like I said before, I do not respond to private messages.

Thank you all for reading! See you guys soon! <3

-kmsi xoxo

cash app: kyimwa

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.5K 218 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
548K 15.5K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
83.8K 2K 38
"Alpha, where are you?" I ask. And suddenly he looks down at me. His eyes normal once again. I saw a flash of anger in the blue depths, along with d...