Hello Hunt

By riversroad9

Kimbrey is the next best neurosurgeon and Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital is just where she needs to be. As... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to SGMWH
Chapter 2: Hunt
Chapter 3: Alex
Chapter 4: The Alex Karev I Know
Chapter 5: Pick
Chapter 6: Moving On
Chapter 7: Good Before the Bad
Chapter 8: I'm Sorry
Chapter 9: I Love You
Chapter 11: Against Me
Chapter 12: How We Began
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Meet The Step-dad
Chapter 16: Prepare
Chapter 17: I Think I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 18: Sing to Me
Chapter 19: Baby, I'm...
Chapter 20: Done.
Chapter 21: Uh Huh
Chapter 22: Alone
Chapter 23: Here's an Out
Chapter 24: Hitched
Chapter 25: OR Marriage
Chapter 26: In Our Lives
Chapter 27: what i wanted
Chapter 28: Boards
Chapter 29: Broken
Chapter 30: Hangin' Tough
Chapter 31: This Could be Over
Chapter 32: I Want You Back
Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 10: Fight Me

2.4K 44 0
By riversroad9

I pecked the corner of Alex's mouth, brushing my face against scruffy chin. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I grabbed a fistful of his hair in my fingers then pulled them back out.

"Come on. We have to leave for Derek and Meredith's." I interrupted. He frowned then we walked out to the car. He opened the door to the passenger side for me before rushing over the drivers and getting in. We rode in silence for a few moments until he broke it.

"Owen's gonna be there tonight." His voice was low and had a jealous tone.

"Your point? I'm dating you. I'm with you." I explained.

"Your dating me because he picked her. That's the only reason I was picked and you know that, Kimbrey!" He complained.

"Alex! You are so freaking stubborn. I picked you. He picked Cristina because I picked you. I wanted you."

"Then why do I feel like a second choice?" He questioned.

"You feel like a second choice because that's what you think you are to me but you are so much more. But find if you want to think you are second then think it I'm not going to fight you!"

"Then don't fight me. Love me like you said you would!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.7K 115 27
Based on Season Six of TVD.... Now, months after this devastating tragedy, everyone is dealing with the loss of their loved ones in different ways, s...
2.1M 80.5K 26
Sleeping didn't come as easy as it used to. Bokuto knew this, and now Akaashi did, too. The hospital AU that no body asked for, but that I took upon...
69.2K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...