Chapter 13: Okay

I kicked my dress to the ground and pulled an old sweatshirt of Owens over my head. We curled up on the couch of the fire house and began watching an old movie he liked. My phone buzzed and then again. I looked down and noticed a text from my sister. I opened it up and my world crashed. The words echoed through my mind. Moms in a coma. I looked up at owen and his smile turned into a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"My moms in a coma and I'm pretty sure it's my fault..."

Owen leaned up and raised his eyebrow. "Okay take a deep breath. How is it your fault?"

"I left for Seattle today against his will and she's mad. She never wanted me to know my dad but I'm his kid!"

"Wait your Mark's kid?" He asked. I nodded yes and took a sip from his bottle of water. "Wow okay moving on."

"Yeah so I've gotta go. I'm sorry Owen!" I got up and rushed around the house grabbing my book bag and another one of Owen's shirts. I kissed him softly then ran home.
___________________________

Present Day:

Alex looked at me with anger in his eyes. I put my hand in his and all the anger melted away. "I'm sorry Alex. I should've told you about Owen and I but I didn't so let's move on from it. I love you, you love me. That is it!"

"I love you Kimbrey. I want you. I want to be the only one that you love and that you want but you have to let me!"

"Okay fine. Alex Karev I am letting you be the only one. You are the only one I want, okay?" I argued. His eyes grew wide and he walked to me and cupped my face with his hands.

"Okay."