Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
69| "I wanna hug you."
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

52| Cuddles

7.6K 265 149
By _Alyrius_

"Stop fucking staring at her! " Darrel hissed at the boy who looks like at the age of 19.

I am flabbergasted to say that I didn't notice the guys who keeps looking at me with their uncomfortable gaze.

I slowly lifted the churros to my mouth while looking kinda scared at the scene in front of me when a hand snaked its arm around me protectively.

Cyry held Darrel in his place, not wanting to tackle and beat the guy out of his life in front of this people.

I looked at the arm around me to face Evron who is now glaring at the guy. He must have notice
me looking at him as he shifted his soft gaze on mine before leaning in to place a peck on my cheek.

"We're here for you." he said shortly with softness lace to his tone. I give him my small smile and shifted my eyes back in front of me to see the Erman.

Erman is standing still with his firm fist as the guy is on the ground with his bloody nose, leaning down helplessly.

Ale immediately walked closer to there direction as he tried calming our furious brother. Instead of calming down, he lounge down to the guy and was about to punch the poor life of it when a hand harshly stop him.

I saw Ale grasp his hand to Erma who is breathing so deep. Ale leaned in closer and whisper something to him. Erman shifted his gaze on me, with me gripping tightly on my poor chocolate churros.

At this scene makes the audience crowding the place while whispering something to each other.

My brothers made its way to us before before ushering us to go back to our hotel room since it's almost dark.

At this makes my heart clench in disappointment. I didn't complain and stayed quiet while making our way back to the car. They must have notice my sudden change of mood when a hand stop me from my trail.

"What's wrong Niqi." Enzo asked while rubbing my arm soothingly.  I shook my head in response while not looking at him.

"We're not going anywhere if you're not telling us chipmunk." Ale said sternly but a hint of softness on it.

"I know what it is. " Keiden said out of nowhere as we shifted our attention to his direction.

"What is it? " Darrel asked as I slightly raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"She always dreamed of watching the fireworks every midnight specially in this kind of place. " he said while making his way to me.

He cupped my face using his hands and squish it together as a heat flushed to my cheeks.

"Am I right brat? " he asked amusingly as I tried prying his hands away.

"No. " it came out squek which makes me blush more in embarrassment. I didn't meet their gaze on me as I kept looking down.

Fingers gently made its way to my chin before lifting it up so that I could face his gaze.

"You wanted to go back with us and watch the fireworks love? " Bleuky asked so soft while caressing my cheeks soothingly using his thumbs.

"No, I'm totally fine and just tired." I said nonchalantly while pulling his arm with me back to the car.

She didn't notice the looks that her brothers are giving to her. It saddened them at the thought of their sister being sad.

It suppose to be fun and cherishing day to them as a family. They know how much she's eager to go at this kind of place as it's one of her dream to go with her love ones.

They wanted to spoil her with their love and affections as they know she's still a kid in the heart. They wanted to make it up to her so they're trying their as possible.

She grew up with people surrounding her with love and happiness. She's always use of being the baby one and people loves to baby her to keep her naivety and pureness throughout the cruel world.

Once they reached their hotel room, Emery immediately plopped down to her bed after doing her night time routine. She didn't want them to ask her more questions as she also know it's not that deep but to her brothers, it is.

The other side is where her two eldest brothers with their phones, keeping themselves busy at the thing they plan for her to make it up to her.

They told the boys about the plan as the others settled and reserve the place where the surprise will be.

______

The next morning, she found her brothers still knocked out to there rooms or the couches. Confusion is clearly lace to her face as she knew that most of her brothers are early riser.

She didn't know what to order plus she didn't want to bother her tired brothers from deep their slumber. Instead, she looked at the refrigerator inside to see nothing but drinks and snacks so she grab the snack basket and start digging to find something else she like.

She grabbed two chocolate fruit granola bars and the strawberry milk. She started eating those until her thoughts deepened.

Her thought saddens her to think that her two brothers are going back to their hometown a few days from now where their parents are waiting. She also miss her parents so she's planning to visit them soon enough.

She's didn't even notice that her older brother is already trying to get her attention for about a good minute from now. She soon snapped out to her own kind of world when she feel someone tapping her cheeks.

"What are you thinking?" Keiden asked as he sat down next to her. Emery looked at him with her now glassy sad eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." she mumbled out quietly with her lips quivering in sadness, fighting out to cry.

"Come here. " Keiden said to her while opening his arms for her to take. Emery didn't waste time and immediately went to his side and hug him.

They cuddle comfortably on the couch as Keiden adjusted the blanket and cover themselves with it. They didn't say anything, just enjoying the warmth and comfort to each other.

"Promise me you'll never forget about us alright. I'll always be your favorite right. " Keiden said to her in the middle of their moment. Assuring her that she should never forget about them.

"I will never ever forget about you guys, I'll always love you. You're not really my favorite." she said sweetly but then tease him while poking his side.

"I'm offend you ugly brat. " he said while acting as if his in pain, Emery rolled her eyes at how dramatic he is.

"I know you'll miss me Kei-Kei. " she teased to her brother but snuggling more close to him.

"As if. " he snorted but whine when Emery tried to get out of his hold. She's just acting to see his reaction. Cheeky Emery.

"Nope. Nah ah. You may be ugly and stinky but you're still my baby sister. " he cooed longingly to her while emphasizing the word 'baby' to her.

"I know I look so young despite of my age but I'm not a baby anymore. " she pouted as he chuckled lightly. He leaned in and place his cheek to her head.

"I love you Kei-Kei. " she beamed out as she looked up to him.

Keiden placed both of his palm to her cheeks once again and started peppering her with his kisses on her cheek.

"I hate you... Antonym." he said as he hugged her tightly once again.

Little did they know that someone is watching them from afar, envying their close bond to each other.

Today is the last day of staying in the hotel so we're enjoying ourselves as possible. The whole day I'm being clingy to Keiden and Enzo.

I take every seconds to be with them as I don't want to let go of them yet. I wish they're here with us forever with our parents.

"Come on let's go. " Enzo said with me snuggling to his side. He stood up from his seat with me before placing me down and hold my hand.

"Where are we going? " I asked in confusion as I saw all of my brothers looking at their watch and phones while making their way out to the room.

Enzo lead me to the elevator with me still clinging to his arm. It's very suspicious though because all of my brothers are already out of nowhere and they acted very weird since the day start.

The elevator opens as Enzo dragged me to somewhere else, I'm guessing to the rooftop of the building. He opened the door with the black card before opening it.

My mouth went agape at the sight in front of me, the view is so nice and there's pool. I wandered my eyes to see all of my brothers looking at us.

A sudden shyness hit me as I shove myself more to Enzo making my other brothers chuckle at my antics. Glad to amuse you guys.

"Come on let's eat." Cyry said to us as we all made our way to the table to see all different kind of food. Yum!

We dig in as I sat next to Cyry and Enzo. We talked and most of the time being goofy specially Evron and I. As usual Keiden and Erman's show were they keep throwing glares and harsh words to each other.

"Can we go back now? " I asked while hugging my arms more to me when I felt the sudden gush of wind.

My shoulders immediately feels warm at the thing that is being place on me as I look at it to see a big jacket rest on my shoulders.

I looked behind me to see Erman but then he immediately shift his gaze to somewhere else before walking away.

"Thanks. " I shouted to his direction as he just nodded his head to keep his cool. Jacket man.

I looked at my brothers to see them counting while staring at their phone and then glancing on my way.

"Look up. " Enzo said while pointing at the dark sky. I looked up to see millions of stars above us.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

My eyes went wide at the fireworks on the sky. I saw some of my brothers filming at my direction but it didn't bother me as I'm in awe right now.

"Do you like it? " Evron asked beamingly as I vigorously nodded my head while gazing the beaty in front of me.

My mouth went agape again as I saw my name on the sky...it's so PRETTY!

"OMYGHAD! " I beamed out happily while hugging the nearest person beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 794 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
170K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
267K 12.4K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...
2.3M 57.7K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...