New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)
Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 7 (cell)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)

90 1 0
By Scarxx01

We ended up kicking everyone out at 2 in the morning. We probably would have let the party go on until 3 if we didn't have a giant freak situation happening. Ally dissapeared last night I was so worried, but then Ben called to tell me that he came over, and found her outside so he took her home. So she was in good hands. We found Ash and Kyle and told them about everything that happened. They were too drunk to function so they crashed in the basement. Lilly was definitely not equipped to handle any of this last night so she went to bed as well. Jessy and Caleb watched Jenna all night, just in case something out of the ordinary happened. I called my daddy last night because we didn't know what the hell was going on, he was going to be here soon. Anyway I got out of bed and put on my robe and fuzzy slippers. My hair went up into a high ponytail. I slept in Lilly's room with her because Jenna was in my bed all night. I went over to the next room, and the guys were in a complete daze. They must have been exhausted. Jenna was still just laying there on the bed.

"Hey you guys can crash. I got it from here. She doesn't look like she's doing much." With the sound of my voice the snapped out of their sleeply gaze.

"You sure?" Caleb asked a little worried.

"Yup I'm sure." I smiled and gave a nod. Caleb left the room and most likely went to crash in Lilly's room. "Baby you can go too."

"No I'm not leaving you alone, are you crazy?" He looked so tired, but I knew he wouldn't leave unless anyone else was with me.

"Jessy," I held his face in my hand now smiling at him, "I'll be fine. I'll wake up Ash and Kyle. Please go rest." I smiled reassuringly and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay love you." He kissed me back and left the room. So now it's just me and my new friend Jenna.

"Hello Jenna." I said as I sat down. I looked down and moved the loss strand of hair out of my face. When I looked up Jenna was sitting up on the bed. Um hello creepy ville.

"What the hell happened?" She asked confused and genuine. I think it was her again.... Normal Jenna.

"I don't know." I answered not knowing what to say.

"I lost control of my body... I didn't know what I was doing. Everything was black." She still had a blank expression on her face, I think she knows about vampires and such.

"How much do you know?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She answered with another question clever. I stood and walked over to her. I looked deep into her eyes and focused. I began to compel her. "Tell me what you know about me and my friends."

"I know you're a vampire, I know that most of your friends are vampires. Ones a bender and ones a werewolf." She answered not having a choice. She had a blank expression the whole time.

"Tell me what Carter did to you?" I compelled her again.

"He didn't do anything to me."

"What happened to you last night?" I pushed for more answers.

"A man made this demon or something go inside my body. I think I was possessed."

"Why did I have to compel you in order for you to tell me this?"

"I was scared." She replied. I stepped away and sat back down. Yeah I guess to a regular human, we would be very scary. Jenna returned to her normal conscience.

"You mustn't fear me. I'm not a monster. My friends, and I, we won't hurt you." I said with a gently smile.

"Uh okay." Jenna looked like she was processing everything. "What were you going to tell me when you introduced me to your friends?"

"I was just going to introduce you and we were going to party. Eventually I would have told you everything." I answered her question.

"So you won't hurt me?" Jenna asked.

"No I promise on Mr.Douche's life." I said lightening the mood, and Jenna laughed.

------------1:20pm------------

"So you were basically possessed..." Kyle asked Jenna confused. We were all sitting in the living room. I decided to wake everyone up before my father arrived. I explained to the others what happened last night. They were shocked and confused, and frantically so was I.

"I don't know what I was. All I know is that I'm hungry and I just want to smoke." Jenna pouted. She was sitting in the single chair.

"Scar your dad's here." Lilly said. I guess she heard his car or something. I looked out the window and seen my moms black cruze. My dad came out of the driver side, and then someone came out of the passenger side. Kim. Great my little sister was here. She's annoying. I went to the door and opened it. My Father and Kim walked through it.

"Hi sweetheart." My father kissed me on the cheek and then walked by me into the living room.

"Hi Scarlett." Kim said with a giant grin. She began to skip into the living room. I closed the door and followed them.

"What happened in here?" My father said while gesturing to the multiple decorations on the wall.

"Oh we threw Lilly a surprise party... That's not important at the moment. Daddy this is Jenna, Jenna this is my father." I said smiling. Jenna stood and held her hand out to my Dad.

"Nice to meet you Mr.McDonald." Jenna smirked and they shaked hands.

"Like wise." My father said sternly.

"Can I ask something?" Jenna didn't wait for my answer to ask the question. "Isn't your father dead?"

I don't know why but I giggled at the question. I forgot that everyone at school, as well as the government thinks my father is dead. We couldn't exactly update a dead cancer patient back into the system.

"It's a really long story, that we don't have time for. I'll tell you everything later. My dad is here to help you, so tell him everything you told us."

"Okay," she began to tell my father about when she blacked out and how she couldn't remember a thing. He seemed to understand everything that had happened.

"Listen to me, all of you." My father was being extremely serious, even for him. That meant something bad was up. "You need to be very careful. Make sure that everyone and anyone that comes in contact with you is who they say they are. I'm afraid my oldest brother Samuel is toying with us."

"You're going to have to be a little bit more specific Pops." Caleb said. He did not just call him Pops... and Calebs a wolf.

"Excuse me. Don't disrespect me with that insolent slur, wolf. Just do as I say. Understood?" My dad had a bit of anger in his tone. The others and I nodded out of fear. "Oh and Scarlett, can you spend the day with your sister?"

I rolled my eyes. I really didn't want to. "But Dadd..." He cut me off with an evil stare. "Fine."

"Bye darlings." With that my dad was gone. He vanished and I heard the front door shut in the distance. Great now I'm stuck here with Kim.

"So what do you wanna do?" Kim was always up to something. She has too much energy for my liking.

"We can watch movies." Jessy suggested, grabbed the ps3 controller and went on Netflix. Kim shrugged her shoulders and plobbed down on the couch beside Jessy.

"Kyle and I are going to go out for a bit." Ash stood and pulled Kyle along with her. She was wearing my grey sweat pants and my black sweater. I gave her some extra clothes. She left and so did Kyle.

"Alright well Scar, this is not what I expected but its really cool. So I'll be in touch." Jenna smiled and then just left.

Kyle's P.O.V

I invested in a car so now I had a way to get around. It was a black mustang. Of course I didn't actually invest, I compelled my way through the dealership. Good thing no one in this tone is on vervain. Anyway Ash made us go back to her place so she could change. When we got there, I pulled into the parking lot and noticed there were two cars in the driveway. We both got out of the car.

"You can stay here." She said hastily as I got out of the car. I zipped over to her with my vampire speed pushing her up against the car.

"Ashley Helena Cunningham, are you hiding me?" I smirked kissing her neck. I was trying to embarrass her in front of her parents. It entertains me when I get the good daughters, and then turn them naughty.

"No of course not." She chuckled and kissed me on the lips. It started to become intense.

"Your Dad is watching us." I whispered, then her eyes trailed off to the giant living room window. I put my hand on her face and pushed it back to face me. "Can I come in now?"

"Well since they already know about you then why not." She pulled away and I followed her inside.

As soon as I walked through the door, her dad was there waiting in the hallway. " Who are you?"

"Well hello to you too sir. I'm Kyle." I tried to be nice to him but he just wouldnt shake my hand. Ash was looking down scared. She looked absolutely terrified. Why was she so scared off this guy? She looked as scared as a tormented ripper victim. Then it came to me, "Ash? Does he hurt you? In anyway? Does he abuse you?" A single tear streamed down her cheek, but she was still looking down.

"Hey I'm talking to you." Her father grabbed my wrist but I pinned him up against the wall. I began to strangle him. I looked deep into his eyes and compelled him.

"Don't move. Don't speak." He obeyed me. I looked back at Ash. She was still looking down holding back her tears. "Baby. What does he do?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She sighed and looked up at me. Her eyes were watery.

"Why do you let him abuse you? Your a vampire. " I asked.

"He's been doing it since I was little. Im just terriofied of him." She started crying silently.

"Where's your mom? Aren't they divorced? Why is he here?" I couldn't help but ask all these questions. I was confused.

"She went to New York on a business trip. My Dad didn't have a place to stay so she let him stay here." She said while whipping her tears. I hugged her and then moved the lose strands of hair from her face.

"What has he done?" I asked sterned. She didn't answer. "Regardless I am going to kill him. What has he done to you?"

"He.. He touches me. He rapes me... He beats me. When my mom left it started again." Now there were multiple tears down her face. "He took my virginity when I was 11."

"You sick twisted bastard." I sped over and ripped his head off with all my strength. Good thing the walls weren't white because the blood splashes would stain. I ran back to Ash and hugged her ever so tightly. She leaned in and cried on my shoulder. "Its okay baby. Its over. He will never ever touch you again, nor will anyone else. I will always protect you. I love you Ashley Helena Cunningham."

Ally's P.O.V

My eyes began to open slowly. I felt that I was on a soft bed. When my eyes were finally open at its widest I looked around. I was in a condo. I moved the fluffy white blanket that covered my lower body.I wasn't wearing pants... And I was in a giant blue T-shirt, and it smelt clearly of a man. Okay I'm not that bad of a drunk to have sex with a random guy... Well that time when I tried to with Carter... Anyway... Last night's a little blurry. I remember bits and pieces of the party, like when Carter tried to touch me.

"You're awake." A male voice came from the door way of the room I was in. Ben. He was shirtless, and in blue pj pants. Whoa.. Why am I at Ben's not fully clothed? This isn't good.

"Ben. What am I doing here? We didn't.... Did we?" This is so awkward but Ben must have all the answers to my questions, you know since I was in his bed.

"Nope. Of course not." He smirked and started laughing. "Or did we?"

"If you're joking right now, its so not cool." I don't know if he was being sarcastic or just playing with my mind. All of a sudden he zipped over to me and sat on the bed beside me.

"You were drunk at Scar's last night, and I found you in the backyard. So I decided to take you home." He explained with a slight grin.

"You took me to your place, not my home..." I pointed out.

"Well when I found you, some guy was trying to force something that wasn't going to happen, so I took matters into my own hands and snapped his neck. Carter's his name, I believe he was once my sister's friend." Ben was laying on his back stretched out across the bed now. God his shirtless body was so perfect. All the curves and the muscles. His arms were so dreamy. "You were crying so I was going to take you to your house, but then you said that you didn't want to go home, that you didn't want to be alone anymore. So I brought you here. I know I probably shouldn't have unclothed you and got you dressed but I did." He cut off my time of admiration.

"Thank you Ben." He sat up again and looked into my eyes. I looked into his trying to find an expression.

"You're Welcome. By the way you have a really nice body." He winked and I playfully punched him in the arm. "Don't worry baby girl, I know you want me. I can hear your heart beat remember..."

I threw my hand over my chest and felt my heart beat. He was right, he was so right, but I wasnt going to admit that.

"What are you talking about? I feel nothing for you. I don't like you like that." I tried to defend myself the best I could. My gaze couldn't leave his eyes. I felt like I was in an invisible trance.

"Why do you lie?" Ben started to lean in closer to me. I didn't want to move. I wanted to be extremely close to him. I could feel my own heart beating extremely fast. Ben's lips passed mine and went to my ear,he started to whisper. "Why don't you just do want you really want to do? Just do it Ally."

I managed to force a few stable words out of my mouth. "You are so cocky."

"In every way." He pulled forward and he stared into my eyes. His gaze, I knew it, he was going to try to compel me. "Just do..."

"Stop. Don't compel me. You don't need to." I couldn't resist him anymore, our lips smashed together. He grabbed the bottom of the T-shirt I was wearing and pulled it over my head. He started to kiss my neck. I pushed him against the bed, and hoped on him with my knees on both sides of him. His body was just sooo yummy... "I'm not usually like this but you, you're just so hot. I can't control myself."

"I don't mind." He smirked and flipped me underneath him. He left trails of kisses from my neck to my lips. I felt him slip my thong off and push his part inside me. We started to move in sync. The pleassure was so nice. It caused me to hold on tight to his back. At the same time his fangs entered my neck , he started to do the vampire thing. His sucking caused me to moan incredibly loud. The bed was constantly hiting the wall, I didn't care if the neighbors could hear, Ben is just phenomenal.

Ash's P.O.V

Kyle and I were still in my house, we were chilling in my bedroom. I love him so much. What he did for me with my dad was something I struggled to do myself. We were just laying there talking about pointless things. I decided to start a new conversation.

"When are you going back to the concil?" I asked, because to be honest I wasn't really sure.

"I don't think I am." He replied with a blank face.

"What do you mean? That's your life." I said.

"I want to stay here with you," he held my hand and we intertwined our fingers. He was staring at my hands while talking. "What if I quit the council work and stay with you."

"Hey I know I'm selfish but... That's your job, don't you enjoy it? What about you're family? Most of them are in the council business as well."

"Ash. You mean the world to me, and if I have to give up a job to be with you day and night, then I will. And I can see my family whenever I want." He pulled out of a tiny box from his leather jacket and opened it. There was a ring inside. "Its a promise ring. I know I'm only 23 and you're only 19 but some day I want to marry you. Ashley Helena Cunningham will you were this promise ring, until we wed?"

"Of course." He put the ring on my finger and then kissed me softly. He was about to pull away, when I grabbed his shirt collar. "No I want to.. Do it... With you... Right now."

He smiled at those words and ripped his shirt off. His abs were so defined I just want to lick them. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. He was climbing over me forcing me to lay down on my back. He couldn't stop smiling so I giggled. It was funny. "Finally." He sighed.

I unbuttoned his pants and ripped them off. And before I know it we're having hot steamy vampire sex. We were going wall to wall, we ended up on the floor at one point. The last place we were was on the bed. Kyle was kissing my neck and his fangs slipped out. He was going to bite me. I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, cuz you know its not like my blood will pleasure him anyway I'm a vamp.

"Don't worry, its what vampires do. It feels superb." I let him doing knowing that he wouldn't intentionally hurt me. I felt a slight prick and then I felt sucking. It caused me to moan repeatedly. It all just felt so right. I didn't know that this was even possible. Kyle stayed at my neck for a while. My hands were ruffling through his hair, forcing him to stay there. He pulled away and I took a deep breath. "Told you." He smiled.

"You're turn." I bit my lip and used my vampire strength to flip on top. I pinned his arms done and bent down to his neck. I let my fangs out and injected them into his neck. Because we were having sex for a while now, I knew exactly where his sweet spot was, so I started there. I began to stuck and before I know it he was moaning and groaning. His head was tilted so far back, he liked it. He was breathing heavily and I didn't stop. While I was stucking on his neck, my hands were wondering near his lower body, I was teasing the shit out of him. He muttered a few words out but I knew exactly what he said.

"I fucking love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
90.7K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...