The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 95

381 15 2
By Maxhamtay8

He then quickly shot his gun at me. Only I wasn't the one who was hit. I heard a familiar scream and turned to see Michael with a bullet in his leg.

*Emmie's POV*

I saw my brother fall to the ground with a bullet in his leg.

"Michael!" I screamed and rushed towards him. I noticed Tom and the others starting to shoot at Mike and his group. "Mommy, what do I do?!"

She dropped down next to me. "Put pressure on the wound! I have to check for an exit wound!" She lifted his leg to look, earning a scream from Michael. "There isn't one. That means that the bullet is stuck in his leg!"

I heard moans and noticed that Mike had knocked down the gate to get inside. "Walkers!" I said.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here," mom said and I helped Michael up. I wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder to help him walk.

"Em!" Dylan tossed me two clips of ammo and I put them in my back pockets.

"Where's daddy?!" I asked franticly.

Mom looked around. "I don't know, but we'll find him. We have to get out of the open."

Michael and I fell behind because he could barely walk.

"Stay there!" I ordered him and leaned him against the wall of a house. "I'm gonna take down these walkers!"

I shot all the walkers that were blocking our path and turned to get Michael. When I turned I saw five walkers right behind him. "MICHAEL!" I screamed and he turned to face the walkers.

He screamed before being tackled to the ground. I started to run to him when the screams stopped and I knew he was gone.

I felt tears pouring from my cheeks when I realized I was alone. I ran towards the gunshots, hoping that it would be someone I knew.

"TARA!" I screamed as I spotted her, Carl, and Abraham about to leave.

"Emmie!" She yelled and I crashed into her arms. "Are you okay?!"

"No! The walkers got Michael!" I said out of breath.

"We gotta go!" Abraham yelled sternly and started to drag us out the gates.

"Come on," Tara said and grabbed my shaking hand.

Now it's just the four of us, out in the walker infested woods, not knowing if we would ever see our families again.

A/N
This chapter is a lot like the part where the governor attacks the prison, but it is supposed to resemble how in the world they live in, nothing changes. They never have 'sanctuary' for long because it always ends up destroyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 119 27
Maya Hunter decided to move on with her life. After five years she ended the long game. She moved from New York to Canada without thinking twice. Aft...
34.5K 380 39
Just some ideas I've had whilst watching my new favourite show! 🐍🥋 Now including Season 5 based stories! #1 Keenry
4.5K 76 12
Concept: what if Robby and Tory met before everything what if they were long lost child hood friends what if they were more then just friends and wh...
157 76 6
Naira living her happy life until her mother died .the only person she have as a family died and she don't know about her father .she always ask her...