Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

8. You stalking me?

256 10 0
By MoonlitGrace

Aiden's P.O.V

I watched her walk away. She disappeared soon enough from my view.

 When I said friends, I felt a weird clench in my heart. I had never felt that before and I still don't understand why I felt that. Maybe it was the cold around. Maybe...

***********************************************************************

A week had passed by with us being friends. It was not bad. 

We had our History and English periods together, so I never bunked those. I loved any chance I got to annoy her. Anyways, I had to build her trust so that she is not alone. I had promised Laura.

Also, the mystery still lingered around her. She had opened a bit around me and Noah, but she still remained closed off and preferred to be alone most of the times. 

Most of all, that notebook of hers. She always seemed to scribble something in there. I was literally dying to take a peak in there, but couldn't do it because of two reasons. 

One being that she never, and I repeat, NEVER left that book alone. She carried it everywhere and didn't even part with it for like a second. She always hid whatever was written inside. 

Secondly, I didn't know why, but I just couldn't bring myself to sneak a peek in her book. I felt weird and realized I couldn't bring myself to betray her, not again.

"AIDEN BLAKE!" I suddenly heard someone scream my name. I jolted up quickly as I looked ahead. I saw a fuming professor glare in my direction.

"Yes?" I asked innocently. 

"Did you hear me just now?!" He screamed as the class snickered. I nodded, looking confused. 

"He has been fucking screaming your name for the past ten minutes!" Noah whispered. 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" I hissed. 

"I have been nudging you for fuck knows how long!" He hissed back. I glared at him, "I fucking hate you Noah!".

 I suddenly heard the professor clear his throat. Oh shit, I had totally forgotten he was in the class too as I had gone on a full on curse mode. 

I looked up to him as he just glared at me for a minute. Finally after the silent treatment he spoke, "First you don't pay attention in my class then you swear! I have some limits young man and you have crossed all of them! Get out of my class!"

I huffed in annoyance as I grabbed my bag and walked out, but not before shooting daggers from my eyes towards a cheeky grinning Noah. 

I walked out as I looked around. The corridors were nearly deserted and it was the second last class of the day. The last class was bio I guess, I don't know. 

I decided to bunk the rest of the day as I walked towards the car. I smiled evilly as I brought out the keys. Looks like Noah would need to walk back home. Anyways he had gotten way too fat with all that rest and food! Cheeky bastard!

Suddenly I heard a muffled voice from not far away. I quietly crept towards the noise as I heard a girl's voice from the other side of the car. It was familiar. The voice spoke, "You still couldn't do it?! How much longer huh? This wasn't supposed to take this long! Now hurry up before I lose my patience!"

The voice was Olivia's. What the heck was she talking about?

Suddenly the voice stopped. Or maybe it muffled down. I crept in a little too closer. Suddenly I felt someone grab my shoulder as they pulled me back with force and slammed on the car. 

I was met with a pair of dark blue eyes with hues of black. Damn they were real rare and beautiful! Olivia's eyes. 

I mean her eyes, not her. That is self explanatory.  

She was glaring when she looked at me and her gaze softened, but the scowl didn't leave her face.

"Why are you everywhere Aiden?" She huffed. It took me a second to register what she said, as I realized I was staring at her. 

"What?" I asked confused. She rolled her eyes as she said, "What are you doing here? Stalking me?" 

"Hah no! I came for my car to drive to somewhere and heard someone's voice." I shrugged. 

"And you decided to follow it and find out what some person is talking about? That is really polite!" She smiled, sarcasm dripping from each word.

"Buuuuut I realized it was your voice so I decided to investigate!" I chirped.

Okay, I did not chirp, that would have been really weird on my side...

"Oh yeah I remember now! The I will bring and show the real you conquest of yours! Of course it gives you the license to sneak up and listen to my calls! It is not at all creepy!" She gave her sickly sweet smile which screamed, "Be glad I didn't kill you yet!" 

"Ugh fine maybe it was a little creepy..." I rolled my eyes.

"And weird... and stalkish... and rude, and..." She started babbling. I cut her short as I huffed, "Yeah, yeah I get it!"

She bit her inner cheek, maybe to stop herself from smiling.

 "You can smile, you know? You look really cute!" I commented, stressing the word cute. 

Her eyes went wide as quickly as I saw her cheeks go the slightest shade of pink. That is how the one and only Aiden Blake wins the game! HAH!

Suddenly I realized our closeness of position. She literally had me pinned to the car and our faces at a not so considerable distance apart. She of course was oblivious about it. 

"Olivia, it is really a pleasure having you so close to me, but let us remember we are in a parking lot, but yeah of course, I never mind it!" I smirked. She suddenly realized what I was saying as she quickly moved back. I couldn't hold it anymore as I burst out laughing while she just glared at me.

Suddenly I noticed that she was walking away from me. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me.

"What the fuck Aiden let go of me!" I heard her exclaim but I just ignored her. I pulled out my car keys as I opened my car. 

"What is going on Aiden, I don't have time- AAHH!" She squealed as I lifted her effortlessly in bridal style and placed her in the car seat. I shut the door as I quickly got in the driver's seat. She just glared at me as I grinned at her and revved up the car and drove out of the college. 

"What the- Aiden the college is going on! Where the heck are you taking me?!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry princess, it is someplace better than that cramped up college! Anyways, last time I remembered, you weren't actually the miss goody two shoes to follow the rules, were you?" I winked at her.

"You are impossible Aiden!" She sighed angrily. I shrugged, "One of my qualities!"

"I hate you!" I heard her mumble. "Now now Olivia, we must not lie, shall we? You obviously don't hate me! Maybe heavily infatuated or the man I always daydream were the words you were looking for!" I grinned proudly.

"Didn't your head explode with all that ego? But of course, nobody is perfect in the world!" She sighed dramatically. 

"Haw that hurt princess! By the way, there is someone who is perfect in the world!" I said as my eyes drifted on her. 

"Oh yeah? Who?" She snickered.

"You."

Hey guys! Wassup? 

BTW, I know I am a bitch by leaving such a moment at cliffhanger, but the writer in me forced me to do it! Not. My. Fault. 

Anyways, isn't Aiden like being "Olivia this..." and "Olivia that..." too much? Something incoming? ;)

Also, what the fuck was that call about? 

Intrigued??? Ngl, so am I!

Now don't kill me, but the storyline I had thought of... it is kinda short. I wanted around 40 to 45 chapters minimum but my story seems to end at around 32 or 33... So I decided I am gonna explore my brain for some more ideas on how to lengthen up things a bit ;)

I might be not regular on posting bcoz of stupid exams and bcoz of the above mentioned reason, but hold tight cause Aiden and Olivia have a lot left in their story! 

*squeals internally*

K... enough of this A/N!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
15.3K 499 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...