Hop Skip Wed

By ashwini177

this story is the sequel of Arranged marriage to a cricketer. This story revolve around two couples who got m... More

promo
Part 1
Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Promo
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Promo
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Promo
Part 16
Part 17
Promo
Part 18
Part 19
PROMO
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 20

900 67 66
By ashwini177

Hi guys, I am back with another part, I hope you liked my previous part.

Silent reader, please vote and comment.

GUYS THIS IS MY 20TH PART THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY. I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL GET THIS MANY RESPONSES. PLEASE SUPPORT ME MORE GUYS, I WILL GIVE MORE UPDATES FOR SURE BUT ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS. WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS STORY WOULDN'T BE AMAZING!

Guys, please don't stop commenting because your comments motivate me almost to write more. Please encourage me guys so that I can give you more updates.

Guys thank you so much for 10K votes when I started writing arranged marriage to a cricketer I did not expect I will get this many votes and support. Like that please support and vote HOP SKIP WED also.

Let's go to the story

ARJUN POV:

we were sitting and enjoying all of them fighting suddenly everyone started laughing and started hugging each other.

I gave a look like what the hell is happening here, tara, ved and Shivani were also giving the same look.

Suddenly my parents and tara's parents turned towards us.

My mom came near me and caught hold of my ears and said

MAYA: what did you guys think we have not discussed about this with our respective husbands right.

I just nodded my head and Priya aunty continued

PRIYA AUNTY: it was our plan to fool you guys.

I could not understand anything I gave them a confused look karan understood that and said

KARAN: tara's father, your father and my wife were also included in this plan.

I was shocked to the core what the hell. Karan continued

KARAN: we all were only supposed to meet in the mall but uncle saw ved there so they back off their plan and asked us to continue to make you people fool. We wanted you guys to confess so uncles and my wife acted like they don't know anything. We knew that you people only were sending the messages but we acted like we don't know anything. Not only you people even we proved that we can act. We knew it you people will expose us and we were waiting for that only, at last, you thought you people fooled us but it's we who fooled you guys.

My jaws were kissing the ground, I did not expect this my mom glared at me, I smiled sheepishly and went near Karthik uncle and Priya aunty and said.

ARJUN: uncle I am sorry for hiding our love, we wanted to confess our love to you guys but first, we wanted to give importance to our career so we thought after we are going good in our career we will confess to our family the truth. Uncle, I love tara a lot, I started loving her since the day I met her. Uncle, I want to pamper tara like you do. Aunty, I want to love tara like you do, uncle and aunty I want to make tara feel like she is a princess, of course, I can't do up to your level but sure I will make her feel like a princess. Ved I want to tease and irritate tara like you do. Uncle, aunty and ved I promise you guys that I will always be beside tara in every situation and always keep loving her till my last breath.

I confessed everything, I looked at tara who was crying looking at me, I signed her not to cry she nodded like a puppy. Karthik uncle and Priya aunty hugged me and said

KARTHIK: I always wanted a son-in-law like you, I am so happy that tara has preferred you.

I hugged him and Priya aunty smiled looking at me.

Suddenly my father shouted

RAM: I am not approving with your love.

Everyone was shocked, he always wanted tara has his bahu then why he is not acceptable today.

My father continued

RAM: don't try to convince me I won't agree until my son talks with me.

I was shocked tara gave me a pleading look and said

TARA: please talk arjun it's been many years since you have talked with your father, not for me. See your mother how worried she is at least for her you should talk with him.

I looked at my mom who was giving me a sad look. Yeah tara is right at least for my mom I should talk with my father, whatever the matter is he is my father.

I went to my dad and hugged him and cried and I slowly said holding my ears

ARJUN: sorry dad.

Even he cried hugging me tightly. I smiled

Tara said looking at us.

TARA: you both are men's stop crying you people look so weird.

We smiled my dad hugged tara and said

RAM: I always wanted you as my bahu, today I am so happy as it is fulfilled.

Tara said

TARA: if you want bahu then you should take my dad only uncle.

After hearing that I giggled, Karthik uncle glared at Priya aunty and tara.

My father gave a confused look tara said

TARA: my dad pet name is bahu.

Everyone started laughing including Karthik uncle. I smiled at tara and hugged her tightly suddenly our parents.

PARENTS: you both are not allowed to hug each other until you get married.

Mine and tara jaws were kissing the ground and I said slowly which everyone heard

ARJUN: but we are already married that to twice so we can do anything.

Karthik uncle and Priya aunty asked shockingly

KARTHIK & PRIYA: what did you just say

I nodded as no, tara stamped my legs which made me shout

ARJUN: aaahhhh.................

Tara asked with more concern like she did not know what happened

TARA: are you okay arjun.

I glared at her and everyone left except me, tara, ved and Shivani.

SHIVANI: guys enough of drama let's go somewhere and celebrate.

VED: first time Shivani has given some proper idea let's go to the pub.

After hearing the pub I was shocked and I saw tara even she was shocked to the core. I remember our incidents in the pub. I looked at tara she had tears in her eyes and she was looking at me collecting our past incidents.

I signed her to wipe her eyes if ved gets to know the truth then he will kill us for sure.

She nodded her head and wiped her eyes and said to ved

TARA: bhai can we go somewhere else.

Ved gave a confusing look and asked

VED: why not a pub, why are you guys reacting so much for going to the pub.

How can I say you ved I can't please stop asking us this question or I will blurt out the truth which we are hiding from all.

I said

ARJUN: Let's go to the pub itself, tara was scared because uncle and aunty would say something.

Ved nodded and he left to change even Shivani left.

I hugged tara and said

ARJUN: tara forget that incident and let's focus on our celebration now.

She nodded her head I kissed her forehead. Suddenly ved came and said

VED: shall I call my parents and say that you can't stay away from my sister and I will ask them to get you guys married first because I don't want my sister to get pregnant before her marriage.

ARJUN: look who is saying this, same goes with you too.

We both glaring at each other.

tara said to Shivani

TARA: come Shivani lets go to the pub and find a new boyfriend as these guys are busy glaring each other.

SHIVANI: yeah I am so excited to find a new boyfriend.

My jaws and ved jaws were kissing the ground. I said to ved

ARJUN: these girls will do and show what they say so better we glare at each other later or else we will become from mingle to single.

Ved nodded his head.

Soon we reached the pub and it's the same pub I looked at tara and squeezed her hands.

Ved and Shivani went one side, I pulled tara with me and said cupping her face in my hands.

ARJUN: hey if you are feeling uneasy then say me we will immediately leave the place.

Tara hugged me and said

TARA: no aju, in fact, I am happy that I am visiting this place after that incident.

I kissed her forehead lovingly she kissed my cheeks and said

TARA: come aju let's drink.

I nodded as no but she made me drink and we started drinking.

Suddenly she went somewhere, I was searching for her here and there but I could not find her.

(Drama Queen song from hasee toh phasee)

(You know she like the drama
Yeah she is sexy mama
When she dance everybody go o o O!)

I heard someone calling my name, I turned and looked at her who was standing on the table.

(Haan, dekho bholi kitni
Utni par tedhi cheez hai
Baatein kare hai kadwi-kadwi
Phir bhi lazeez hai)

She saw me and jumped on me from the table, I caught hold of her in my arms. She smiled and pulled mine both the cheeks.

(Ittar gulaabon wali
Bottle sharabon wali
Total tabahi wala scene hai)

she jumped from my arms and took a bottle and started drinking it. I pulled it from her

(Adaayein badi funky
Kare hai nautanki)

She sat on the floor and acted like crying I started singing going around her

(Ye chhori badi drama queen hai)

I said the above line looking at her she made faces.

(Ho badi-badi aankhein hain aansuon ki tanki
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai)

I made her stand and pulled her in my arms and pulled her cheeks.

(Ho table bajaa ke gaaun
Chadh jaaun kursi pe
Poori karun main manmaaniyaan
Chaahe samajh lo nashe ka ye nateeja hai ya
Pagalpan ki nishaniyaan)

She started dancing on the chair, she saw a couple who were looking at each other romantically, she went near the boy and gave him a rose and she said to him.

TARA: baby I am sorry you proposed to me today but I did not accept but now I will accept it.

After hearing this that girl slapped that boy and she left and the boy left behind her.

(Adaayein badi funky
Kare hai nautanki
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai
Ho badi-badi aankhein hain aansuon ki tanki
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai)

I hit my head and pulled her ears she pushed me and started dancing around me.

(Naina donali se kyun goli maare kishton mein
Kaahe naa jhatke se jaan le)

I started singing looking at her and pulled her in my arms.

(Moti ki maala leke
Gori gori japte hain
Tu bhi humara kabhi naam le
Laakhon karodon wala, tan tera sone jaisa)

I took a garland and adored her neck with that and I said to her

ARJUN: even you can chant my name, you knows it's good to chant your husband name.

She was totally drunk she asked in her intoxicated voice.

TARA: w..h..o....i..s...m.y..hus...band... I don't have any husband.

(Man se chhokariya tu mean hai)

I was shocked to the core, I sang looking at her narrowing my eyes. She smiled looking at me.

(Adaayein badi funky
Kare hai nautanki
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai
Ho badi-badi aankhein hain aansuon ki tanki
Ye chhori badi drama queen hai)

We both started dancing together, soon I lifted her in my arms and took her towards our car. She was wriggling in my arms and shouting.

TARA: hey leave me, I want to dance on drama queen song. Leave me or else I will call the cops and say to them that you are abducting me.

I smiled and said

ARJUN: now enough of your drama drama queen, That song perfectly suits you.

She made faces and slept we reached home, I looked at her who was sleeping like a baby, so I lifted her in my arms and I slowly sneaked into her room without anyone notice and I made her sleep on the bed, I slowly slept beside her.

She turned towards me and hugged me tightly like I am her teddy bear, I started caressing her hair.

She suddenly started singing.

(Ye chhori badi drama queen hai)

I said

ARJUN: sleep or else.

She slowly asked

TARA: or else

I smiled went near her and said against her lips

ARJUN: or else I WILL RAPE YOU..........

her eyes widened and she acted like sleeping hugging me tightly making me chuckle.

God this girl is driving me crazy, she is just like a baby when we have baby, I have to take care of two babies. I kissed her forehead and slept hugging her tightly.

That's all for today guys, I hope you liked this part.

Hope you liked this new twist in the story.

More twist in the story

Vedshi scenes next part guys.

Will vedshi get to know the truth about tarjun?

Will tarjun get to know about vedshi truth?

Soon the truth is going to be reveal.

Are you guys excited to know the truth?

So stay tuned guys

I know today part was boring will try to write the next part better.

Guys, please comment on today part, if you liked it or not.

Please share your views about the part guys.

Please share, vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 506 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
4.3K 317 20
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
192K 10.2K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...
515 59 19
All of us at a point of our lives would have had a big crush on a person and circumstances wouldn't have been appropriate for both of us to become on...