The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

By sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
epilogue
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

XLV

11.4K 1.4K 1.1K
By sujinniie

AEHYE POV

My eyelids fluttered open, my vision was blurry as I looked around, my chest heaving up and down as I felt the water coming out my throat.

I looked at the clear blue sky, then my vision started to become vivid again.

What happened?

Did I just....

Almost drown?

I squinted my eyes as I looked around. My brain processing what happened to me moments ago when I was still conscious.

Then suddenly, my eyes met a pair of brown ones.

Hair dishelved and upper body bare, eyes staring into mine like a laser beam.

And also, he was hovering above me.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

I screamed as I looked at his face, his eyes widening as I looked at him up and down, pushing him away from me as I sat up from the soft sand.

Then, my gaze dropped down to my bare body.

Yes, I was only wearing my baby blue bra.

"Pervert! Rapist! Womanizer! Fuckboy! Bitch! Snake! Dickhead! What did you do to me?!" I ranted as I scooted away from him, looking everywhere for my clothes.

To see them scattered beside his wet clothes.

"What did you do?!" I exclaimed as I stared at his brown eyes and ruffled wet hair.

"Relax, relax!" He said in his deep voice, his chest glistening under the moonlight and his abs were ridged and hot.

Please wreck m-

AEHYE. NO.

"Did you just fuck me?! Answer!" I threatened as I took a stick lying on the sand whilst covering my bare upper body.

"I did not fuck you, first of all," he said. "I mean who would fuck a crazy woman like- oW!"

He yelled as I threw him the stick, and he shielded it with his arms to block it.

"I am convinced you didn't fuck me considering the way you talk," I narrowed my eyes at him while he gives me a smirk, now standing up on his feet and his toes sunk in the sand, both hands on the sides of his waist.

"Are you... enjoying the view?" He cockily asked while looking at my shivering self.

"No I'm not!" I replied immediately as I stared at him, trying my best not to drop them on those chocolate bars.

"You're staring at these babies, I worked hard on them," he winked at me and I twisted my face in disgust as I looked at him.

"I didn't ask about your babies, I'm asking what happened and what did you do that made you end up on top of me," I replied as I looked at him.

"Well, do you wanna make a baby? Or you wanna be my baby?" He asked as a smirk spreaded across his face.

"No! Go away! I don't want to be your... baby, nor do I want a baby with you," I rolled my eyes, heat rushing to my cheeks as I faced the other way.

"Kidding," he smirked, then he was walking towards me before placing himself on the sand next to me.

We watched the moon that was floating on the dotted sky, and it was reflecting against the glassy river. There were some birds flying on the sky and some were on the sand trying to pick up some food.

It was suddenly quiet, and I looked around the place, before me eyes landed on his side profile.

Then, that's where it hit me.

"Taehyung, why are your lips swollen?"

TAEHYUNG POV

-30 minutes ago-

I looked at her unconscious form as she lays beside me, I sighed as I stared at her lips that were slightly swollen and parted.

Aehye, what do I do with you?

You always get in trouble.

I chuckled silently before taking my hoodie off and chucking at the sand as it was now blanketed with it.

I lifted myself before landing on top of her, my arms supporting myself as I lifted myself to look at her face.

Resting like nothing happened.

What an idiot.

I lifted her body a bit before taking off her hoodie, which was kinda hard since it was wet and it sticked to her like tape, so I had to shake it off of her before throwing it in the sand next to mine.

Baby blue. Sexy.

That cleavage tho-

Taehyung, stop being a nasty for once.

I then continued staring at her with my arms on both sides of her head, still waiting for her to wake up.

I stared at her closed eyes before my eyes trailed down to her mouth.

Should I?

I mean, she might die.

Here goes nothing.

I placed my lips on hers again, and it felt like I haven't touched those lips in so long. Her lips fit perfectly with mine, and I opened her mouth forcefully without shoving my tongue in of course, before blowing in some air.

Never knew I'd kiss a girl this way.

I continued puffing in a and inhaling air, making sure her pulse is still there as I also pumped her chest to make sure if some water would get stuck in her throat.

I'm starting to get used to this.

Suddenly, her mouth started to cough loudly, water shooting out from her throat as her chest heaved up and down, her body still tensing as the water from her throat started pouring out.

I looked at her face, waiting for her to wake up as her eyelids slowly fluttered open.

AEHYE POV

"Y-you... kissed me?! Not only that! Two times!" I yelled at him as fire flared up in my eyes, clutching the sand beneath us.

I can't believe I never had a boyfriend yet I kissed someone that isn't my boyfriend.

"Thank me! You could've died in both!" Taehyung smiled as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Ohhhh sure, thank you Taehyung," I said as I gave him the sweetest smile I could give.

"Now, give me a kiss."

"Gladly."

As he closed his eyes slowly, he puckered his lips up forming those of a pufferfish and he sucked his cheeks in, waiting for me to give him a smooch.

But not until I slapped his mouth.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed as I slapped his mouth again.

"You can't keep your lips to yourself can't you Taehyung? I wonder how many girls you've kissed too!" I said as I gave him another slap but he blocked it with his arm.

"Ouch! Ouch!" He exclaimed as he let go of my hand, holding his arm as pain was visible in his face.

Then, my eyebrows softened as I reached for his arm.

"Tae, did I hit you too hard? I'm so sor-," I said as I tried to grab his arm to check it but he tugged it back, making me fall from my position and to move forward, rolling

On top of him.

"Uh...," Tae said as he stared at me and I stared back at him, my wet hair was tickling his face.

We looked at each other as if the world stopped, getting lost in each other's eyes.

"Hey you!"

Our heads both jolted to the voice coming from the specific direction.

"You young ones can't keep your hands to yourselves eh? Having sex in the beach is strictly unsanitary and prohibited! Who's gonna clean up?!" An old officer said as he slowly approached us while holding a flashlight.

"Sir! We can explain! It's not what you're thinking and we're drying ourselves off! Nothing else!" I reasoned out as I looked at him who was squinting his eyes.

"Hold on officer, let me find her g-spot first-mmf!" Taehyung continued but I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Pardon?"

"Sorry sir! We'll be going now! I need to take my friend to the dentist to replace his big mouth!" I said as I slowly stood up and snatched my hoodie, throwing the other hoodie towards Taehyung.

-

"About earlier...," Tae trailed off as he looked at me, we were walking silently for 5 minutes now, and we just arrived in Myeongdong.

"I saw Soobin," I said as I looked at him.

"Why do you want me to stay away from him?"

He sighed deeply, looking at the black sky.

"Soobin is dead," he replied and my eyes widened as I looked at him, then he dropped his gaze towards mine as he stared at my eyes.

"He's an evil spirit, and he's looking for a body to possess, so if ever you see him and he isn't that Soobin-ish anymore, stay away from him," Taehyung explained as he looked at me, then at the ground.

My jaw mentally hung, Soobin is.. dead? It couldn't be.

Even though he isn't really close to me, he's my classmate. He's that guy we ask questions about math equations when we were in high school, and I still remembered him with that smile of his as he walks down our graduation ceremony with his toga and cap on while holding his mother's hands.

"What about your wings?" I asked him and he swiftly looked up at me  again.

"Let's not talk about that. In fact, don't tell anyone at all, I'm not ready to tell anybody," he spoke softly as we walked near the gate.

"This is my house, I'll go now. Thanks for the wonderful day," I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Wait,

Is that Namjoon waiting in your front door?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote if you're ready to get your wig snatched in BE album.

The officer is me. I'm the officer.

ANYWAY, TAEHYE TEAM LETS GOOOO💜

Also to those who might be saying "aEhYe hAsn'T kISSeD a guY yEt?" Well, she doesn't have a boyfriend and she ain't taking some crusty musty dusty lips as her first kiss, she needs some soft Taehyung lips ;)

By ParkYoonjin_jin❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 27.8K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...
8.9K 38 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
6.6K 419 23
When all girls were behind him, he was behind you. He likes it rough....yeah! 🫣🥲😶‍🌫️ It's satisfying to read even tho it's clingy.
6.2K 66 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...