The Golden Pear [YA - Feature...

Від Witto150

When Freya Inuhakka, a burn survivor, receives a pear enchanted to give her either beauty, wisdom, or power... Більше

♫~Author's Notes~♫
♫~Notes 01~♫
♫~Notes 02~♫
♫~Notes 03~♫
♫~Notes 04~♫
♫~Notes 05~♫
♫~Notes 06~♫
♫~Notes 07~♫
♫~Notes 08~♫
♫~Notes 09~♫
♫~Notes 10~♫
♫~Notes 11~♫
♫~Notes 12~♫
♫~Notes 13~♫
♫~Notes 14~♫
♫~Notes 15~♫
♫~Notes 16~♫
♫~Notes 17~♫
♫~Notes 18~♫
♫~Notes 19~♫
♫~Notes 20~♫
♫~Notes 21~♫
♫~Notes 22~♫
♫~Notes 23~♫
♫~Notes 24~♫
♫~Notes 25~♫
♫~Notes 26~♫
♫~Notes 27~♫
♫~Notes 28~♫
♫~Notes 29~♫
♫~Notes 30~♫
♫~Notes 31~♫
♫~Notes 32~♫
♫~Notes 33~♫
♫~Notes 34~♫
♫~Notes 35~♫
♫~Notes 36~♫
♫~Notes 37~♫
♫~Notes 38~♫
♫~Notes 39~♫
♫~Notes 40~♫
♫~Notes 41~♫
♫~Notes 42~♫
♫~Notes 43~♫
♫~Notes 44~♫
♫~Notes 45~♫
♫~Notes 46~♫
♫~Notes 47~♫
♫~Notes 48~♫
♫~Notes 49~♫
♫~Notes 50~♫
♫~Omake~♫
♫~Notes 51~♫
♫~Notes 52~♫
♫~Notes 53~♫
♫~Notes 54~♫
♫~Notes 55~♫
♫~Notes 56~♫
♫~Notes 57~♫
♫~Notes 58~♫
♫~Notes 59~♫
♫~Notes 60~♫
♫~Notes 61~♫
♫~Notes 62~♫
♫~Notes 63~♫
♫~Notes 64~♫
♫~Notes 65~♫
♫~Notes 66~♫
♫~Notes 67~♫
♫~Notes 68~♫
♫~Notes 69~♫
♫~Notes 70~♫
♫~Notes 71~♫
♫~Notes 72~♫
♫~Notes 73~♫
♫~Notes 74~♫
♫~Notes 75~♫
♫~Notes 76~♫
♫~Notes 77~♫
♫~Notes 78~♫
♫~Notes 79~♫
♫~Notes 80~♫
♫~Notes 81~♫
♫~Notes 82~♫
♫~Notes 83~♫
♫~Notes 84~♫
♫~Notes 85~♫
♫~Notes 86~♫
♫~Notes 87~♫
♫~Notes 88~♫
♫~Notes 89~♫
♫~Notes 90~♫
♫~Notes 91~♫
♫~Notes 92~♫
♫~Notes 93~♫
♫~Notes 94~♫
♫~Notes 95~♫
♫~Notes 96~♫
♫~Notes 97~♫
♫~Notes 98~♫
♫~Notes 99~♫
♫~Notes 100~♫
♫~Notes 101~♫
♫~Notes 102~♫
♫~Notes 103~♫
♫~Notes 104~♫
♫~Notes 105~♫
♫~Notes 106~♫
♫~Notes 107~♫
♫~Notes 108~♫
♫~Notes 109~♫
♫~Notes 110~♫
♫~Notes 111~♫
♫~Notes 112~♫
♫~Notes 113~♫
♫~Notes 114~♫
♫~Notes 115~♫
♫~Notes 116~♫
♫~Notes 117~♫
♫~Notes 118~♫
♫~Notes 119~♫
♫~Notes 120~♫
♫~Notes 121~♫
♫~Notes 122~♫
♫~Notes 123~♫
♫~Notes 124~♫
♫~Notes 125~♫
♫~Notes 126~♫
♫~Notes 127~♫
♫~Notes 128~♫
♫~Notes 129~♫
♫~Notes 130~♫
♫~Notes 131~♫
♫~Notes 132~♫
♫~Notes 133~♫
♫~Notes 134~♫
♫~Notes 135~♫
♫~Notes 137~♫
♫~Notes 138~♫
♫~Notes 139~♫
♫~Notes 140~♫
♫~Notes 141~♫
♫~Notes 142~♫
♫~Notes 143~♫
♫~Notes 144~♫
♫~Notes 145~♫
♫~Notes 146~♫
♫~Notes 147~♫
♫~Notes 148~♫
♫~Notes 149~♫
♫~Notes 150~♫
♫~Notes 151~♫
♫~AfterNote~♫
♫~Thank You~♫

♫~Notes 136~♫

8 3 1
Від Witto150

Kagetsu sneaked away, glancing familiar figure with a notebook. She trotted among the students, taking notes and frowning. She headed to a secluded place where she could think in peace.

"Whatcha doing?" Kagetsu popped from behind her shoulder.

Ueno squealed, slamming his face with the notebook. The Kamini's head snapped away, and a yelp escaped him.

"What did I do wrong?" Kagetsu held his reddening cheek.

Ueno huffed before releasing a sigh. "Wrong? You sneaked up on me like a creep! You scared me!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to."

Normally, she would be angry, snapping at the boy, but she couldn't. Whether it was for that cat costume, the jingle bell around his neck, or sad puppy eyes with pure honesty, she couldn't tell.

Clearing her throat, she said, "Just don't do it again, okay? What if I dropped something fragile?" She presented her bossy attitude, but she came out more like a tsundere. "But what do you need? Is there anything I can get for your stall?"

"No, we are fine."

"So, why did you approach me?"

Kagetsu tilted his head, and the bell jiggled. "Just... to check on you. Asking how are you."

Ueno blinked, unsure if she had heard him right. "You mean you didn't come to ask me for something? Favor? Service? Help?"

He shrugged. "Nope. Is it so strange to go and just chat about silly things?"

Thinking about it, he was right. There was nothing wrong, yet pondering about it, Ueno couldn't find an instance where she was approached like this. Or where she was with anybody to have a chit-chat. A blush crept into her face, reminding her how rotten she was.

"Are you alright?" Kagetsu pressed his forehead onto hers. "You are all red. Do you have a fever?"

His breath caressed her skin, tickling her nose. The blush deepened, and her temperature rose for real.

"Too close!" She hit him with the notebook for the second time, and this time he fell onto the grass. "Baka!" she yelled, stomping. "Don't get too close!"

"Sheesh, I was just checking if you aren't ill." He patted his deep red cheek. "But I guess you are fine. That's good."

"How's that good?" She had spread her arms. "We are enemies! Have you forgotten! What will people say if they see us together?" She gave the surrounding a quick glance, but it didn't seem anybody was watching them. But that could change in a few seconds.

He again scratched on his cheek before continuing behind his head. "Yeah... but Freya-chan seems okay with you, and honestly... I'm not sure what to think."

Kagetsu folded his arms, tilting in his waist. "First, you were bossy, mean girl nobody liked."

Her eyes couldn't bear to take the harsh truth in, so she cast them down, ashamed of her past self. Could she change?

"Then, with no hint, you take in stray Taiga and shelter her and her adorable kittens." He sighed. "And not to mention you were the entire week hardworking. Don't think I didn't notice you dashing around, taking notes, and helping wherever you could."

Her cheeks reddened that she could start cosplaying for a beetroot. "Don't talk... stupid stuff." Her arms wrapped around her body. Trailing the grass, she noticed her shoes lacked the usual spark.

Dirt and green juice covered them. Ueno dived into the work that she had forgotten to check her clothes.

"I dunno what to think about it," he continued. "But it seems you aren't a bad person."

"What it matters?" her voice lost any color. "I can't change the way others see me. You shouldn't socialize with me. You still have another year of the school in front of you. Don't shatter your social status over me."

"What social status?" He hunched his back.

"Aren't you one of Kaminis?" His simplicity or obliviousness to the world around ticked her off and fascinated at the same time. "You are the son of IT CEO who ships components, machines, and software into the entire world. Kamini Group is in Top Ten IT companies of the world!"

She clenched her fists. "You have to be presentable! There is an image you have to sustain to be successful!" The voice of her mother resonated inside her mind. These were the lessons she had to endure after her father had died. "Associate only with the right people. Dress appropriately, educate himself in all kinds of topics, show how rich you are, make an impact in social media—"

Ueno had to stop as Kagetsu's head nodded off and on as his mind switched off.

In other words, he was dozing off.

"Were you listening?" She slapped his dropped head.

The youngest Kamini yelped. "What was that for?"

Another slap landed on his shoulder.

"Okay! I know! I know!" he rather agreed than facing her wrath.

"So, in a nutshell, watch out how you present yourself in society, and you shall get to the top."

"So annoying."

"I can... agree to that." She folded her arms, looking away. Not too long ago, she aimed for the top. Now she wasn't sure what to do but to finish her last year here.

"So, how are you?"

"Come again?" She snapped her head.

"Well, if the lecture is over, I would like to get back to my intended question"—he shrugged his shoulders—"how are you? All good?"

Putting one hand on her hip, the other pinched her nose. "That's why I said, associa—"

"I don't care what others think!"

The tone of his voice made her look right into his eyes.

"I don't care what other students think. You aren't that bad person... when you try." He gave her a playful wink. "And it would be mean not to give you a second chance. Especially when you are trying to change."

He adjusted his black skirt. "I know a lot of them see me as a freak for dressing up as a girl. But that's okay. I have fun, and... to be honest, I'm not sure this is me. I still feel I'm missing a piece of a puzzle to see the complete picture.

"The only opinion that matters to me is from my friends and family. Why should strangers decide what I wear, or how should I behave? They don't know me. Why should they judge me?"

"That's how society works. One photo can ruin one's reputation. You are lucky you are one of Kaminis, or your photos would be all over the Internet, and people would lynch you for being gay."

"Wrong!" He lifted his index finger. "It's transgender. But why would they lynch me? I'm lost."

This time it was her hunching, losing the strength to explain to this kid how the world worked. "Because it's disgusting for some, or they can call you attention whore, crazy, mentally ill, or freak. I have seen none shaming photo of yours on my social media because they fear your father."

"Why would they fear my dad? He laughs a lot, tells us jokes, and spent a lot of time with us when we were kids." He bit his thumb before snapping his fingers. "I know! It's because they don't know him!" He smiled like a small kid and marched to Ueno.

She stepped back taken by a surprise. He grabbed her hand, dragging her.

"Wanna meet my dad? That way, you won't be scared."

She trailed after him like a flag, getting dragged among people. Heads turned their way, whispers grew from hushed voice to shouts. There was even a camera snapping.

"You idiot!" Ueno barked, snatching her hand back.

Kagetsu turned a step later, his eyes widening as if he had realized a big mistake.

'About time!' Ueno took a deep inhale. "Don't touch me, you baka!" Pivoting on her heel, she dashed away, dropping her pen and notebook.

Kagetsu, like a lost kitten, watched her disappear. If his ears could move, they would drop.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

920K 36.3K 162
I'm stuck on a remote island with the male leads in an R-19 novel. I possessed Margaret, the villainess destined to be killed by the male leads after...
6.7K 175 57
A collection of my Spy School oneshots from AO3, featuring Alexander blowing up his kitchen, Erica going to kindergarten, and more.
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Від Ebru

Підліткова література

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
wlw oneshots 💋 Від morgan ‼️

Підліткова література

618K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!