๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐...

By AsheiChoi

Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun, a couple who got separated due to things that happened out of their control wh... More

โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 1โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 2โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 3โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 4โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 5โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 6โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 7โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 8โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 9โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 10โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 11โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 12โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 13โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 14โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 15โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 16โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 17โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 18โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 19โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 20โ€ข
โ€ขsษชแดœแด›แด‹: 21โ€ข
A/N
Announcement
โ€ขFace Revealโ€ข

โ—แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡โ—

2.3K 94 121
By AsheiChoi

The church bell rang as guests murmur in their seats, clearly excited as the wedding is about to occur.

White ribbons decorated each side of the walls. The setting was both beautiful and extravagant.

Inside the groom's dressing room, Taehyun Kang fixes his bow tie, taking out a deep breath as he begins to process what the heck he put himself to.

Oh.

He's getting married.

"Congrats, Tae." Taehyun's thoughts come to a stop as he hears a sad voice from behind. He turns around, his eyes sad as he looks at the person who just entered.

His boyfriend, Beomgyu Choi.

Beomgyu walks closer to Taehyun, fixing his bow tie as he looks to the ground, clearly not sure of what to say.

"I'm s-sorry, I'll just leave-"

"Stay." Taehyun interrupts.

Taehyun holds each side of Beomgyu's head as he leans his forehead towards the older, taking Beomgyu's presence for the last time.

"I hate you," Beomgyu says. He doesn't mean it but he just wanted to say it.

Taehyun chuckles at that as he kisses Beomgyu. Beomgyu kisses back as they both feel tears stream down both their faces.

It wasn't supposed to end like this.

They were supposed to be the ones getting married today.

Taehyun was supposed to feel excited, not guilt.

But no, Taehyun had to.

It's the consequence he has to pay for drunkenly impregnating Beomgyu's sister.

They separate their lips as they look at each other. They feel so remorseful, thinking of what they could have done to prevent this. They wanted to scream their lungs out, release all their anger, and ask the sky, why didn't they let them have a happy ending?

"You are out in 5 minutes, Tyun," Beomgyu says, looking at anything else but Taehyun.

"Baby, look at me," Taehyun says, ignoring the fact they only had 5 minutes to be intimate with the other.

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun.

"Tyun?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me something," Beomgyu says.

Hugging Beomgyu, Taehyun says, "Anything."

"Promise me that you'll find me."

"What do you mean by that-"

"Mr. Kang, it's time." One of the hosts says, interrupting Taehyun.

Nodding, Taehyun shares his last kiss with Beomgyu, leaving the dressing room as Beomgyu does the same, hearts both racing yet heavy.

-

Beomgyu rides his car at full speed, his tears still cascading down his face. His grip on the steering wheel was tight, his hair disheveled, heartbroken. He feels like everything is crashing down on him and nothing is there to stop it.

In short, he feels like shit.

The wedding just finished and fuck, he doesn't even care anymore.

He feels his phone vibrate continuously. Picking the phone up, he looks at the caller.

Taehyun.

With a heavy heart, he answers.

"H-hello?"

"Beomgyu? Where are you? I-I got so worried. I asked for you from your mom but she said you left--Where are you?"

"Tyun."

"Yes?"

"Promise me that you'll find me, okay?"

"Beom, what are you talking about-"

Beomgyu hangs the phone, looking at the wallpaper.

It was a picture of him and Taehyun on their first date.

He smiles fondly at the picture, feeling a new set of tears fall down his red eyes.

Beomgyu looks back at the road, eyes wide as another car bombards towards his, the glass shattering and hitting Beomgyu straight to the eyes. He feels pain from his stomach, feeling a pole stab right through it. Beomgyu feels his life being drained away from him, smiling one last time as everything around him fades into nothing.

"I love you, Taehyun-ah."

-

Taehyun paces around Beomgyu's house, his anxiety and fear worsening.

Beomgyu didn't go home.

"-Alright, sorry for interrupting you." Ryujin, Beomgyu's sister says through the phone.

She approaches Taehyun, saying, "He's not at Soobin or Yeonjun's place."

Taehyun grabs his hair as his heart's beat picks up its pace. The two have searched all the possible places yet they haven't succeeded.

Getting an idea, Taehyun says, "Maybe he's at our hiding place-"

DING DONG!

Their heads dart towards the door. Taehyun runs up to the door, opening it and expecting to see Beomgyu. But to his dismay, it was the police.

Frowning, Taehyun says, "What is it, Sir?"

"Are you the family of Beomgyu Choi?"

"I'm his sister." Ryujin answers.

"We are sorry to say this but, Beomgyu Choi was found dead, possibly speeding through the highway and colliding with another vehicle. He was taken to the hospital but it was too late-"

Taehyun couldn't hear anything after that.

He felt numb, suddenly falling to the ground with his hands on his face.

He doesn't know what to do without Beomgyu. Beomgyu was his reason to continue living. Beomgyu was the only person who actually cared for and loved him. Beomgyu saw his worth he didn't even know he had. Beomgyu was his life, and now he's dead.

But he knows what to do.

He will fulfill Beomgyu's promise.

He'll find him.

"I promise Beom. I'll find you, no matter what happens."

Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun, a couple who got separated due to things that happened out of their control which resulted in them having to pay the price, get reincarnated in a new life.

Will fate be on their side in this new universe?

TaeGyu Reincarnation story.

Disclaimer;
This book contains mature and sensitive scenes and topics that some of you may not be comfortable with.

This is a work of fiction distributed by the author's imagination and does not mean to harm nor sexualize any mentioned character in the book.

Please don't steal or copy anything in this book. I have worked very hard for this and hope that if you desire to imitate one of the scenes, simply ask permission.

That's all.

Welcome to Somebody I Used To Know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1.2K 57
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
4.2K 185 12
"Are you calling me a mistake?" Venom dripped from the older prince's words as he sprang up, left hand clutching tightly at his hip around the air wh...
21.2K 1K 32
if you ask Choi Beomgyu how his life is then you will simply hear him answering.... " life ? " where Choi Beomgyu is a single dad, life full of diffi...
151K 8.9K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...