•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 10•

[A/N: When the text is in italics, it's the past life meanwhile the present life is in regular texts.]

"Do you, Kang Taehyun, take Choi Ryujin as your bride and promise to be with each other for the rest of your lives?"

Taehyun felt reluctant, glancing subtly at Beomgyu.

Taehyun felt more guilt wash over him as he stares into his boyfriend's eyes. Oh how Beomgyu didn't deserve this.

But when Beomgyu offered him one last sad smile, he knew it was his cue, and that Beomgyu was fully letting him go.

"I do."

And that was it. Those two words were the only thing Beomgyu needed to hear before falling apart. Though he didn't show it, it was prominent to anyone who knew about there relationship.

Beomgyu looked at Ryujin, who was just looking at him with the same pity.

He hated it.

But he pitied himself as well.

"Fuck, I have to go.", Beomgyu mutters under his breathe. He doesn't know how long he could keep his anger and resentment out without snapping at anyone or plainly breaking down.

When no one was looking, he quickly escaped.

"Promise me you'll find me, okay?"

"Dollface?"

Beomgyu snaps out of his trance and looks at Taehyun.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out since we left the hospital."

"I'm okay. I'm just thinking."

"About?"

Beomgyu shakes his head, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"I don't want to talk about it. Anyways, what do you want to do? Since the company offered I should take a longer break, we have all the time."

Taehyun thinks for a while, then gets an idea.

"Movies sound like an option. You up for it?"

Beomgyu's eyes lit up, but then he frowns at realization.

"The theaters are closed. Ugh, out of all the times they could close why now."

Normally, theaters don't close around these days but just because someone by the name Choi Yeonjun had different plans, yeah he did that. Again.

Taehyun shrugs, saying, "Then wanna go to my place then? Let's just watch movies there. I mean, if you don't mind."

Beomgyu's eyes lit up again before he nods quickly, liking the idea of visiting Taehyun's place.

"Let's go!" Beomgyu sqeals.

-

"How do you even--This shit's cursed." Taehyun mutters.

Beomgyu hears that and smiles, approaching Taehyun and grabbing the egg from his hand.

"Not like that, stupid."

Beomgyu hits the egg at the end of a bowl to break it's shell, cracking it open and putting it in the bowl that had mixtures of other ingredients.

After the two had arrived to Taehyun's place, Beomgyu's eyes lit up to the sight of ingredients. Other than art, he was really fond of baking.

Once everything was done, Beomgyu heats the cupcakes and sets the timer.