•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 7•

Wait, where am I?, Beomgyu asks himself. He's in an unfamiliar place. He feels he's been here before but doesn't remember even stepping foot into this location.

He tries to open his mouth, in hopes he could speak but feel his mouth closed shut. His body doesn't respond to him wanting to move, as if he was stuck.

Am I lucid dreaming?, He asks himself. Looking around, he confirms it. He knows he's in a dream. All he has to do now is wait for this dream to end---

"Beommie!", He hears a familiar voice shout from the distance.

He sees a figure running up to him. The said figure then takes a seat beside Beomgyu

"I'm sorry I'm late, Beom. I took some pictures on the way.", The newcomer says, scratching the back of his neck in embarassment.

Beomgyu sees his face yet it was blurred.

Who is this man and why does he seem so familiar?

Suddenly, Beomgyu's eyes adjust and he sees the man's face turn more clearly-

Taehyun?!, Beomgyu's eyes widen as he realizes this man right here was--

RING RING!

Beomgyu jolts awake from his sleep, beads of sweat rolling down his face and his hands clammy. He looks around, seeing that he was in his room on top of the bed.

Once his breathing is stable, he snaps out of it and realizes that it was just a dream.

Or was it?

He's had repetitive dreams his entire life. All of them similiar and most likely connected to one another.

This dream was no different. Aside from the fact that Kang-fucking-Taehyun was there, yeah it was no different.

His repetitive dreams always contained two people, though. Could it be that the person he was seeing every singe night in his dreams turn out to be Taehyun?

Fuck, my head hurts.

Beomgyu buries his face to his palms, his mind creating theories and assumptions about the dream he just had.

RING RING!

Beomgyu had not realize his phone was ringing the entire time.

Picking it up, he doesn't even look at the caller before saying-

"Hello?"

"Morning to you too, dollface."

Beomgyu stills, recognising the voice and that fucking nickname.

Shit, out of all the times Taehyun could've called.

"T-Taehyun."

Shit, why did I stutter?

"Beom, are you alright? You sound like you just shit your pants."

"N-no, I'm okay-- Shit- sorry Taehyun I-"

BEEP BEEP!

Taehyun hears the line go off, meaning Beomgyu had hung up on him.

He bit his lip in contemplation. Is Beomgyu okay?

Thinking that Beomgyu doesn't want to talk to him for now, he settles with texting him.

tyunnieuwu
Hey Beom, I understand if u don't wanna talk to me or sumthin. Hope ur okay and call me if u can :)