•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 18•

[A/N: When the text is in italics, it's the past life meanwhile the present life is in regular texts.]

"Beommie! Beomgyu-Hyung! Can you hear me?"

Beomgyu hears a voice from the distance. He's in a foreign place, stuck to position, and couldn't move. He had no idea how, but he was outside a church? He feels himself able to move, so with the swift of the eye, he tries to open the church doors only for his eyes to be met with a wedding.

Taehyun?

Beomgyu tries to call out the younger but his voice is stuck. He looks back at the wedding and sees Taehyun and the woman he's marrying exchange vows. Beomgyu sees the reluctance in his eyes.

Beomgyu looks over to the right and gets startled, seeing another blonde head bump him on the shoulder while he exits the church.

Beomgyu races to the blonde, grabbing his wrist and turning him around, only to be in shock by the person he's in front of.

'It's me?'

"Who are you, and why do I look like you?" Beomgyu asks the blonde.

The blonde grins at him and says, "Please make sure to get back with Taehyun. I didn't have the chance to do so. So please, do me a favor and reconnect." The blonde smiles sadly at the church, feeling a new set of tears roll on his honey skin.

Beomgyu was beyond confused. This was him? But when?

Before he could completely process, everything turns pitch black and he hears clashes of thunder, along with some muffled sentences from someone familiar.

"I promise you I'll find you, Beom."

"Taehyun!" Beomgyu looks around his surroundings and sees he's back in his room in Taehyun's house.

Beomgyu realizes his hands are shaking, a set of tears he has no clue about fall down from his eyes. Why? Why did that dream damage him so much? Because hell he's not even sure if it was a dream, considering it felt too real yet looks unrealistic.

Beomgyu didn't know but he was full-on crying now, matching the mood as the rain also pours down on his window, crashes of thunder being heard from time to time.

"Beomgyu?" He hears Taehyun's worried voice from the door.

Once Taehyun saw his state, he immediately approaches the black-haired male, wrapping his arms around him, to which Beomgyu gladly accepts and cries to his chest.

Taehyun holds the older's small frame in silence, Beomgyu's silent whimpers and sniffles could only be heard, along with the soft rain outside.

After a few moments, Beomgyu finally speaks up.

"Tyun?" His raspy voice said.

"Yes, Beom?"

Beomgyu doesn't look at Taehyun, instead, he buries his face to the younger's chest.

"Stay here, please." Is all Beomgyu could register to say.

Beomgyu couldn't stay put anymore. These days have been so confusing, with the dreams, to the past-life theory, and all of it, being Taehyun as the main source.

Taehyun gets baffled by the request but nods, laying himself down on Beomgyu's bed. Beomgyu does the same and keeps his face buried on Taehyun's chest.

Taehyun was confused, really. But he wasn't exactly complaining. So out of impulse, he pulls the older closer to him and tangles their legs, drifting off to sleep in peace.

"Rainbows will always come, no matter how dark and rainy the storm was."

A/N: Here is a filler of the last chapter! I didn't find myself in to put this so I separated it. Hope you have a good night/day and remember to stay gold and to always love yourself.