•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 20•

After the kiss, they knew they'd have to answer and face some unsaid thoughts that had been acknowledged.

A silent agreement fell between the two when they went back home in silence, slept in the same bed, arms covered around the other, and head's filled with questions they know they'll answer the following day.

Taehyun wanted to talk about it early in the morning, as soon as possible if able. But he was left with dismay when he woke up and Beomgyu wasn't beside him anymore.

He looks at his phone and sees a message from Beomgyu instead.

Beomgyu
Hey Tyun, sorry I left :) I needed to clear my mind to think properly, hope you understand. See you later :)

Taehyun sighs but doesn't let it get to his mood. It disappointed him but he understood anyway.

While Taehyun was clearing his room, it was currently 2 PM. Beomgyu hasn't returned yet.

Taehyun opens his laptop to browse until a call coming from it stops him.

Jungkook.

Taehyun smiles and immediately answers the call, his vision met upon his brother, Jungkook, chuckling through the screen.

"Taehyunnie, how is my beautiful brother doing?" Jungkook chirps.

Taehyun smiles at the tone and nickname, saying, "I've been good, Hyung. The company put me on a hiatus but it's all good."

"How's that Soyeon girl you're seeing?"

Taehyun's smile drops visibly at the mention of his ex. He had totally forgotten about Soyeon after the breakup, and moved on pretty quick, if there was anything to move on from, though.

"Hyung, I broke up with her."

He sees his Hyung give a confused look.

"Really? Since when? Though, it's okay. I never really liked her in the first place."

"Only recently-"

"Are you seeing someone now, though?" Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows teasingly at his brother through the screen.

It was only meant to be a joke, a tease of some sort. But upon Taehyun's silence and bright red face, Jungkook's teasing face dropped, replaced with a wide-eyed and smiley one.

"Wait, you're dating someone? Who? What's her name?"

Taehyun clears his throat, saying, "Hyung, I'm not dating him. But we've kissed recently but I don't know what we are. We kissed-"

"It's a he?!" His brother nearly screams.

"Yes-"

"Oh my God, what's his name? What does he do? Is he your age? Spill the tea, bitch."

Taehyun rolls his eyes. Jungkook hasn't changed, huh?

"I would've told you who he is by now if you didn't stop interrupting me."

Jungkook nods and zips his mouth, literally. He did a close zipper action.

"His name is Beomgyu. We kissed only last night and I woke up to him not here. But he said he just wants to think about it."

"Oh, sad. Give him time--Wait, what's his name?" Jungkook's head looks up at the familiar name.

"Beomgyu. Choi Beomgyu."