•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 17•

PD-Nim
Beomgyu, you have to change your location, now. I went loose on you when you agreed you didn't need a bodyguard but this crosses the line. You have to shift your location. And at least move in with a guard. We can't risk it, we don't know what goes on in the head of your fans.

Beomgyu sighs heavily at the message his manager sent him. He told his boss about the sasaengs and isn't surprised by his reaction. He didn't want to leave but he didn't want to risk his safety as well. But if he did have to change locations, could he do it without a bodyguard or at least with someone he trusts?

"Hey dollface, you alright?" Taehyun asks from the table.

When Beomgyu locked the café, Taehyun decided to go over to his place.

Beomgyu shakes his head, saying, "PD-Nim wants me to change locations. It's because of the sasaengs."

"I don't see a problem with that, though. What's wrong with it?"

Beomgyu perks up from his phone to look at Taehyun.

"He wants me to move in with a bodyguard. I don't want that. If I moved, could it at least be with someone I know?"

Beomgyu massages his temples in contemplation. Taehyun looks at the older with concern, until an idea pops into his head.

"How about you move in with me? I mean, my house is very very spacious and I live alone."

Beomgyu looks at Taehyun quickly, smiling and saying, "Really? You'd let me live there with you?"

Upon the older's optimistic and excited voice, Taehyun couldn't find it in him to think differently. Taehyun grins at the reaction and nods.

Beomgyu squeals at that and jumps to Taehyun, hugging him right out of excitement.

"Thank you thank you, Tae!" Beomgyu nearly shouts. He was highly grateful because one, he could be away from the sasaengs, and two, he didn't have to live with some bodyguard.

"Wait, I have to message PD-nim about this." Beomgyu pulls away slightly, but Taehyun's arms were still around him. He didn't mind, though.

BeomGyu
PD-nim, Taehyun said I could live with him :D his place is spacious and he lives alone :)

Pressing send, Beomgyu looks back up at Taehyun and smiles.

PD-nim
Hmm, I think that's a good idea. No one knows Taehyun's location. Okay, you can move there. Tomorrow morning, a moving truck will come to pick up your things.

Beomgyu smiles at the text and shows it to Taehyun.

"Hyunnie, he said yes!"

Taehyun chuckles at that and nods.

-

"Hey Tyun, where will I sleep?" Beomgyu asks.

Ever since it was confirmed that Beomgyu will be moving, he wasted no time and packed his stuff to be taken there. Early in the morning, the moving truck came, along with the workers to carry his things. And it was already late at night.

Beomgyu was now in Taehyun's house. All the items Beomgyu owned were already fixed by the workers, meaning he had nothing else to fix aside from his clothes.

"The room beside mine. It's pretty spacious and I don't use that room." Taehyun states.

Beomgyu nods at that and decides to stroll around Taehyun's house. It was very spacious, he can confirm. He roamed the house from the first floor to the second floor and stumbles upon a room.