•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 16•

Taehyun was bored to his wits. Exactly three days have passed since that day with Beomgyu. And it felt very foreign to Taehyun because he had never had a heart-to-heart talk with anybody, aside from his parents. Taehyun hasn't been able to think straight since then.

Grabbing his phone in hopes to fill his boredom, an article that had him tagged catches his attention.

It has gossiped that Kang Taehyun, photographer under BigHit Entertainment, and influencer/model Lee Soyeon, have broken up due to unspecified reasons.

Taehyun's eyes widen and he abruptly sits up from his bed. He gapes at the article for a few seconds before completely processing it.

RING RING!

A call from his boss.

"Hello, Sir?"

"Sorry to alarm you, Taehyun. But this is urgent. Did you break up with Soyeon?"

"Yes. About four days ago."

"Well, it's inflicting a huge dilemma on social media. Do you prefer we release an official statement that the two of you separated? Companies like us don't usually immerse with relationships but we'd rather have us release a statement rather than articles that copy-paste other articles."

"Sure, Sir."

Ending the call, Taehyun lets out a sigh. He tries to divert his attention by scrolling again. Until another article from Soyeon's company caught his attention.

Lee Soyeon has officially broken up with Kang Taehyun. "We decided it is best to be separated for the meantime. Due to our active schedule, we weren't able to pursue our relationship."

-Lee Soyeon.

Taehyun scoffs at it and tosses his phone elsewhere. He decides he needed some fresh air so by taking his jacket, he gets out of his room and onto the streets of Seoul.

-

tyungyu: Damn really? Did they break up? Now TaeGyu shall sail--

streambluehour: NO THEY CANT NOT BE TOGETHER NOOO 💔💔💔 FAKE NEWS, I SAY THIS IS FAKE NEWS!!!

Beomgyu scrolls through comments about the break up between Soyeon and Taehyun. Their were many mixed reactions towards this but most of them left to believe the two had broken up due to their hectic schedules and that would be an absolute lie. Taehyun was currently on a hiatus with Beomgyu meanwhile Soyeon's company were focusing on the debuts of the new models. It left him surprised that no one caught up on that yet. But he knows it won't take long until the two get bombarded with questions.

He suddenly heard a rustle outside his window. His eyes were quick to turn and saw a woman with a camera who just ran away.

Sasaengs.

Beomgyu was highly uncomfortable with the sasaengs. He didn't like the mere fact that his fans knew where he lived.

In hopes to shake his head off of the encounter, he goes off to visit the café his friend, Hueningkai owns. (And maybe see him too but hmm.)

-

Hueningkai leans onto the counter of the café, scrolling through his social media. It was those times of the week where the customers were few.

DING!

The entrance of the door opens and he smiles, seeing his friend Beomgyu go inside, a facemask on.