Percy Jackson,The Life Of a M...

By AnonymousSpook

Due to a birth defect Percy Jackson is mute. He is constantly bullied and picked on,but he just goes with it... More

The Beginning
The First Day
Lunch
My Life in a song
Jason's P.O.V
clarification
oh no
Not a update
Gym.....
Bullied
Not a Update
?!??!?!
A New Dawn
Presant
Some what normal.....I guess
End In Tragedy
Son Of...
clarification no.2
Update
New story

The Re-Write

943 10 2
By AnonymousSpook

   I see that my last post explaining this was largely misunderstood, so here I am once more. I am unhappy with the book and it's plot, as well as how it is written. So, I believe months ago, I started re-writing it. It includes the same basic story line as this one, just with the plot holes fixed. Some goes for the formatting. As for updates on that book I am debating even doing so. The "comments" on this book have been...interesting to say the least. May I please remind you I started this book in 2015, I was barely in middle school. Yes, I am still in high school. For those who asked, yes English is my first language. Addressing those comments was done in the form of offering a re-write of this book I find many do not know of. Yes, it is up and has been for quite a while. There is only one chapter and the following chapters will mostly rely on how it is received. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
104K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
16.3K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..