Heiress

By tsunamilion

We all know about Turtle and Kinkajou (bet you guys thought I was going to say Glory and Deathbringer), but d... More

Chapter 1: Lily's arrival
Chapter 3: Nighthowler
Chapter 4: The Tour
Chapter 5: The Alexandrite Winglet
Chapter 6: Important
Chapter 7: Prophecy
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: It's Real
Chapter 10: Guests
Chapter 11: Support

Chapter 2: Firefly And Copper

266 0 1
By tsunamilion

Firefly's POV

Walking through the dusty halls filled Firefly with regret. Why didn't I stay in the Rainforest like Charming?! I HAD to prove something didn't I? Grunting to herself, Firefly walked into the Prey Center. The lively cave was full of all types of dragons. IceWings, NightWings, MudWings, SkyWings and a whole bunch of hybrids. Speaking of Hybrids...one with shiny copper scales and dark brown underscales walker up to her.

"Well, Well, Didn't think I would see you in a 'small and impure school' or did you change your mind?" Copper growled. Firefly lifted her head proudly and eyed Copper down.

"Well coming from you it sounds like I proved my point," She grinned-and not in the flirting way. "But I guess you won't admit that I was right." Firefly looked him up and down turned around. "Now I don't want to talk to you anymore."

"Then you should know that we are going to be in the same Winglet so you kinda have to see me," Copper said. Firefly turned around.

"We aren't," she growled.

"Oh, but we are," he said, grinning-and not in the good way. "So, you might want spend your free time while it lasts." And with that, the annoying son of Peril and Clay walked away, proudly. Leaving the Rainforest's Princess in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 200 33
This is the sequel to the first book of One-shots. I hope you like it, anyway I take request. Although I may not do all of them. So, enjoy!
5.8K 63 14
Here is a story of Visionseeker attending Jade Mountain Academy with his Step-Cousin Winter and his other Step-Cousin Icicle and he finds a good frie...
605K 9.3K 200
Exactly what the title says. Truths or Dares chosen by YOU! the reader. Got a Dare idea for Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Sunny, Peril, Riptide...
4.6K 47 37
Willow finds herself alone in a new world. A dragon she meets tells her that she isn't a human after all and is a dragon instead. A royal one at that...