My Boss Is A Monster - Ziall...

By PotatoPrince

I thought in my life that High School and College will be the worst things in life that may come but I didn't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Insufficient Funds?
Chapter 2: Wanted: Personal Assistant.
Chapter 3: I'll Think About It.
Chapter 4: I'm Not Scared!
Chapter 5: Not Again!
Chapter 6: Only Choice.
Chapter 7: Everything Went Wrong.
Chapter 8: Casa de Malik.
Chapter 9: Mr. Monster.
Chapter 10: Half Monster.
Chapter 12: Explain.
Chapter 13: Let Me Go!
Chapter 14: Postponed.
Chapter 15: Sexual Tension.
Chapter 16: A Week Later.
Chapter 17: Mr. Malik To The Rescue!
Chapter 18: War Between Us.
Chapter 19: Payback
Chapter 20: Apologize
Chapter 21: Future Reference
Chapter 22: Start The Day
Chapter 23: SunDate Pt.1
Chapter 24: SunDate Pt.2
Chapter 25: Kiss And Tell
Chapter 26: Lay Down With Me
Chapter 27: Ziall Horlik
Chapter 28: Vanish
Chapter 29: I F*cking Love You
Chapter 30: Not You Again
Chapter 31: It's All Over
Chapter 32: Glad You're Back
Chapter 33: Smile
Chapter 34: Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 35: "I Miss You"
Chapter 36: Notes.
Chapter 37: Back For You
Chapter 38: CodeNames & Trouble
Chapter 39: Mistakes
Chapter 40: I Know What You Did
Chapter 41: Take Me Away
Chapter 42: Holding Me Hostage
Chapter 43: They Got Him Tied Down
Chapter 44: We're Coming To Get You
Chapter 45: Corrupted By Lies
Chapter 46: The Next Daylight Is Dangerous
Chapter 47: Find You Pt.1
Chapter 48: Find You Pt. 2
Chapter 49: Sacrifice Pt. 1
Chapter 50: Sacrifice Pt. 2
Chapter 51: Sacrifice Pt. 3
Chapter 52: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 53: You're My Medicine
Chapter 54: Adore
Chapter 55: I Wouldn't Mind
Bromance Awards 2015
Bromance Awards (Semi-Finals)

Chapter 11: Look Up! Stop!

8.3K 407 126
By PotatoPrince

(Niall's Pov)

After going home back to the mansion, Zayn straightly went to his room without telling me. Luna told me to leave him alone for now and I don't know why, but I obeyed her order.

"Niall, go take a rest. I know you're still sleepy" She said to me, rubbing my back. "I'll wake you up so you can get ready for school, okay?"

"Okay, thank you" I smiled at her before going to my room to take a rest.

But after removing the suit and changing back into my pajamas, I suddenly can't sleep and I'm all awake now. I lay down on the bed, thinking of a reason why I can't sleep.

I grabbed my phone to check if I have messages from Liam or Louis.

[Good Morning! Niall!] - Liam.

[Niall! I miss you] - Louis

There are lots of messages from those two but one specific message from Liam caught my eyes. I opened it.

[What are you doing and sleeping on the park? With Zayn!?] - Liam.

Wait what? I read the message again and wondered how Liam knows that I dozed off with Zayn at the park.

I immediately texted Liam back to ask where he heard that, I sat up and waited back for his reply. My phone vibrates and I opened the message.

[Someone from the dorm told me. Why are sleeping at the park? And with Zayn?!] - Liam

[I don't know! 'Was just resting my eyes because he's still jogging around the park and I decided to but then I woke up with him sleeping on my lap]

Explaining it to him makes me feel like I did something wrong, makes me feel weird inside. I dunno.

[We'll talk later, okay? I see you later] - Liam

I sighed, turning the phone off before scooting back to the headboard and leaning my back on it.

What should I do now? It's 7:30 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep, I want to but I can't. I should think of something instead of sitting on the bed and staring at the wall on the other side of the room.

"What else can I do" I whispered to myself before looking around the room, searching for something to get my hands on and be distracted for a while. "Oh! I know what to do"

I jumped out of bed and went out of the room, walking straightly to the kitchen. When there's nothing else to do, I can always rely on food. I'm going to eat instead wasting my time in a room where I can't do anything except to sit and stare.

I saw Luna, Sol, Mr. Malik and other maids and butlers inside the kitchen having breakfast. Mr. Malik noticed me at the door and told me to sit down and eat with them.

"Good morning, Mr. Malik" I smiled at him before sitting down beside Sol, he handed me a plate and some kitchen utensils to use. "Thank you, Sir"

"I'm sorry about what Zayn did to you earlier, and I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you your time schedule" I shook my hand and told him that it's okay, there's no need for apologizing because of what his son did. I'm okay with it.

"Luna mentioned it to me earlier, its okay, really" I smiled at him before getting toast and egg from the plate in front of me. "How was your work yesterday?" I politely asked, I saw him beaming a smile at me after asking that question.

"It was okay even though it's tiring but it's alright, thanks for asking" He continued eating while I did the same.

It's like a family breakfast where we share jokes, how our days went, and other things that family talks about when they're having meals together. Even though I don't know these people personally, well I'll probably get to know them eventually while I'm in house but it's like I've been here for years.

"Remember that time we went on a vacation and Sol forgot to bring his luggage because he was so excited and went back here to get it?" Luna asked and laughed at the guy beside her. "He was like 'I've been waiting for this day and I'm ready for it'"

"But when we got to the airport he was like 'Where are my things?'" Mr. Malik added and laughed with us.

"Hey! I was excited, don't blame me for it" Sol said, embarrassed at the moment.

"Yeah but we blame you for getting us to miss the plane, Mr. Malik had to buy us tickets for the next flight that day" Luna said to him, and Mr. Malik turned to him.

"Oh yeah, and speaking of it. That's coming out of your paycheck next week" Mr. Malik said and Sol gasped. "All of it"

"But that's like over my pay and nothing will be left" Sol was going to cry and because of that we started laughing.

"I'm just joking, don't cry. Crybaby" Mr. Malik said to him, making us laugh even more. I can believe this is happening, this is so fun. So this is what it feels like when your family is complete at the table.

"I know" Sol wiped the fake tears he shed and laughed at us because we thought he was crying. "Got you all! Hahah!"

"What's going on here?" Someone asked, making us turn to the door before seeing Zayn.

"Zayn, come and eat with us" His father invites and points at the seat beside him. "We're having breakfast"

Zayn eyes us and after seeing us having fun at the table, he refused. Making Mr. Malik frown.

"That's okay, I---" I don't know why but I spoke up, telling him to eat with us.

"Please, Zayn? Come and join us, and besides you jogged. Aren't you hungry?" I asked nicely. "Please?"

His father looks back at him and points at the chair beside him.

"Please, Zayn?" I asked again.

Sit down! I swear if you say that you don't want to I'll hit you on the head with a pan.

Zayn sighed and shrugged, walking up to the table and sitting down beside his father, getting the plate that Luna is handing him.

Mr. Malik turned to me and smiled, looking really happy after Zayn sat down with us. I smiled back before turning my gaze back to my plate, I feel light inside my chest after having Zayn to eat with us. Good deed? Or is it just because I talked back to Mr. Monster.

But anyway, I should continue eating.

~~~~~~~

I fixed my clothes and styled my hair before grabbing my bag, getting ready for class because I need to attend them all for me to get notes and study them for the exam. It's this week and I need to ace it for me to graduate.

I sling the bag on my shoulder before taking another look at my reflection on the mirror to check if I'm all good and it seems like it.

I heard someone knocking on my door before I walked up to it to answer, opening it and seeing Mr. Malik.

"Yes, Sir? Do you need something?" I asked before going out of the room.

"Nothing, I just wanna say thank you for what you did earlier. You convinced my son to eat with us and that rarely happens" He explained.

"That's nothing. And besides, it's my job after all" I said while fixing my shirt.

"Anyway, here's your lunch money. Take it as my thank you for what you did earlier" Mr. Malik took out his wallet before taking out a $20 dollar bill and giving it to me.

I refused to take it because I don't think that's okay, like I did something nice and all but you don't always have to take a gratitude for it.

"It's alright, remember you don't have a pay for this month because you advanced it" He reminded me and grabbed my hand and giving it to me.

"But"

"No more buts, get ready. Zayn's still talking a shower, give this to him and make sure he attends all his classes" He told me and handed me a towel for me to give to Zayn. I nodded and walked passed him but stopping after realizing that I haven't thanked him for the money he gave.

"Thank you, Mr. Malik" I said to him and he nodded, and after I went to Zayn's room.

Climbing up the stairs before knocking on his door and waited for him to open it.

"Zayn! Open up, it's me, Niall" I said while knocking on the door. "Hey!"

"It's open!" I hear him shouting from the inside, I turned the knob and opened the door before walking inside.

Zayn's room is huge, like double the room I'm staying at and that's already big. I closed the door and looked around.

"Here's the towel you asked" I told him. "Oh, and hurry up. We're going to be late" I added and walked over to this painting on the wall that attracted me.

I heard the sound of running water was gone and I assumed that Zayn was done taking a bath.

"I'm done!" Zayn said. "Where's my towel?" He asked and I turned around.

But after turning around, I immediately regret doing it.

Why?

Cause there's a hot naked guy in front of me. I don't know what to do, it's like I'm frozen. I can't do anything except to stare, my eyes are like 'stop and stare' but my mind is 'bruh! What are you doing? Look away!'

The way the light that streaks from his window hit his body like it makes the water on his body glisten making it harder for me to turn away, the way water runs down on his chest to his abs and to his...

Nope!

Look up!

Censored area!

Stop!

I felt my cheeks heat up before shaking my head so I can go back to reality and turn away, but realizing that Zayn is just looking at me and amused by it. I can't help but to cover my face with the towel I'm holding.

"Like what you see?" He teased, I shook my head. "But you were looking at it for a long time"

"I wasn't looking" I said but it sounds muffled because of the towel I'm covering my face with.

"You sure? Cause it seems like it" I can see that fucking smirk on his face even with the towel covering my face.

"Can you please cover yourself with something, please?" I pleaded so I can take this fabric off my face.

"Then give me that" He snatched the towel of my face, taking the cover off my eyes and making me see a glimpse of his body before I covered it again with my hands.

He chuckled before telling me that I should look now. "Are you covering yourself with the towel?" I questioned, peeking through the gaps of my fingers and after seeing that it's wrapped around his waist, I took my hands off my face.

"Satisfied?" He smugly asked, crossing his arms on his chest. "Liked what you saw earlier?"

"No!" Again I felt my face flush, I don't think that I recovered from earlier. I think I'm all red now, like a tomato. "Can you just get ready for class so we can go now?"

"Yeah" He chuckled. "Wait downstairs for me or if you like, you can wait here and help me get dressed" He winked and flicked him on the forehead.

"I'm going downstairs"

Walking pass him, I opened the door and shut it behind me. Not bothering to look back because Zayn might catch me and tease me about it, saying that I'm peeking to see him.

"Shit" I cussed at myself before going down the stairs and waited for Zayn.

That image of Zayn...

It's going to be stuck in my head...

For a very long time...

~O~

Zayn naked on the multimedia section, it's what Niall saw so... Yeah. *heart eyes emoji*

I don't know why but I'm so excited to share this chapter of the story. It was so fun at the start and intimate at the end.

But anyway...

Vote and Comment down your thoughts, I love reading them.

Thanks for reading :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 15.5K 22
People are scared of me. Scared of my appearance Scared of my touch Scared of my presence Because I am a freak I didn't ask for this 'gift'. I didn't...
157K 5.2K 26
I have to find my perfect other half. I'm a vampire. I like to drink human blood. What happens when my perfect other half is a human?
25.2K 941 13
Niall Horan is one level unluckier than usual. Until fate decided to turn things around and made him experience the most unforgettable affair he'll e...
129K 1.1K 12
A quick drabble about your favorite bromances! Read about Zarry, Larry, Zouis, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Lilo, Niam, Lirry, Ziam, Jiall & more surprises...