seventeen oneshots

By httpsdeeno

self-explanatory, a oneshot book full of svt ships, just comment ships you want ^^ could be underrated as wel... More

welcome!
his warmth - seokhao
lovely - jihan
put your head on my shoulder - seoksoo
protect you - wonchan
let me help you - jeonghoon
your brain - soonwoo
it's okay - soonhan
you're pretty - seokhao
sweater weather - gyuhao
adore u - wonchan
artificial crush - gyuboo
my cloud prince - junhao & meanie
ever since we were young - soonwoo
itchy - soonhan
we meet again - wonchan
coffee shop troubles - chancheol
rollercoaster ride - boogyu
spar me - jeongboo
roses - gyuhao
pup nap - gyucheol
sunny side up - wonboo
pretty lil face - gyujun
your biggest fan - cheolsoo
fresh basket - seoksoo
hey hey you you! - chancheol
haunted house - seoksoo
(be)witched - wonhui
oh fuck! he's hot! - gyuchan
seok-ah - seokhao
gods - jicheol
feelings - jigyu
boba tea - jisol
bonk - soonhoon
make a wish - haohoon
care - kwanhoon
take a walk - vercheol
if fate - gyuhao
fanboys - boochan
little tired devil - gyuhan
rob my heart - soonchan
space girl - junchan
ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan
ccd 2: baby it's cold outside - boogyu
ccd 3: merry christmas - seokhoon
ccd 4: santa says - 2seung
ccd 5: one more - boochan
ccd 6: house rules - wonhui
ccd 7: elf - wonhoon
ccd 8: antlers - seokhansoo
ccd 9: cookie stealer - junboo
ccd 10: naughty or nice - gyuhan
ccd 11: snowball war - soonchan
ccd 12: stuck in snow - seokgyu
ccd 13: you - jeongcheol
ccd 14: hot chocolate - verkwan
ccd 15: you are not alone - woncheol
ccd 16: santa's shift - verchan
ccd 17: elfboy - chanhao
netflix & gifts - soonseok
wish you were straight - meanie/seokgyuhao
mutuals - wonsol
shining - vernseok/218s
dummy - juncheol
believe you - verhan
bye bye my blue - chanhoon
manga bookstore - wonchan
bright eyes - hoonsol
insecure - seokhao
burn a flame - soonwoo
android - cheolhao
and they were roommates - wonhan
KMG 0406 - seokgyu
home - seokgyu

love like you - soonhao

2.6K 49 6
By httpsdeeno

tw // death, murder, blood

I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true.

Minghao gazed up at his glimmering sword. He held his hands behind his head while he laid. Shutting his eyes, he has a mission, he doesn't want to complete.

Kill the Kwons.

His minds clouded up by memories of their warmth and welcomeness from when he was on the streets and they found him. Suddenly, his vision was darker and appeared that they were different now.

The king had a heavy desire of power, the mother six feet under. The concubine sat upon the king's lap. Minghao had to deal with that all day being a guard.

"You want a deal? You can escape for a fair price.." Someone whispered into his ear one day he roamed the village. He turned his head to the voice, Yoon Jeonghan. His infamous sneer and his hand wave.

"Impossible.." He responded and shook his head, his thoughts uncovering Soonyoung's precious smile, his hands, eyes, and his face. Minghao rubbed his head to help clear the thoughts. No guard should think like that.

"It is," Jeonghan spoke in his soft tone, reaching to lift his chin up to face him. "just, I have a favor.." Minghao's eyebrow perked up, his curiosity biting his brain to say yes, accept, and leave.

"What is it?" The words spilled from his mouth by accident. Damn his curiosity. "Kill the Kwons, not the prince, I know you fancy him," Minghao's ears burned at the words. "Kill the king, then you shall runaway with Soonyoung."

Minghao was currently in bed, the moonlight spilling from the stained glass windows. The colors splitting into hues of reds, blues, greens, and yellows. It was a beauty, in another life, Minghao would be able to appreciate the beauty of life. Not when he is forced to protect the king because of repaying the royals.

He got up, his shiny metal chest plate placed onto the coat hanger, which was used for his attire. His feet pitter pattered onto the cool granite stone. Minghao watched out from the window, seeing Jeonghan's figure at the gate. With two horses and an unlit torch, seeming to be faced towards his window.

He sighed, his heart felt like metal was weighed on it. Minghao grabbed his sword, the slight sound of the metal grazing it's cover alarmed Minghao. What if he gets found out?

He shook his head, this is for the greater good of the kingdom, he convinced himself. The king was no longer helping it's people and was now busy with his concubine. Minghao was surprised that Soonyoung hasn't had a half-sibling yet.

Minghao's heart felt heavier at the mention of Soonyoung. He was about to kill the Prince's father, he knew Soonyoung admired his father when they were both younger. Not to mention that he was getting married off to a random princess in a different country.

Now, Soonyoung seemed more gloomy, his smile never reaching his eyes like it used to. His eyes were always low, focused on the floor. Until he saw Minghao and he looked like he's seen a pot of gold.

Minghao's heart lightened slightly, thinking of the Prince only smiling at him. Maybe he was practicing for his future wife. There goes his heart, falling down again.

He edged over to the foyer, approaching the King's room. Seeing the concubine not in bed, she was probably out in the village. She loved bouncing between the royals and the regulars, Minghao assumed.

There he was, hovering over Soonyoung's father's sleeping body. Completely in bliss and unaware that Minghao would slaughter him. Minghao felt pearls of sweat on his temples. His hair messy as he was stress-pulling strands of hair.

He shakily held his sword, he wasn't afraid.. He wasn't afraid of the King, he was afraid of the Prince. Minghao shut his eyes and lifted his sword, lowering it in a quick slice. He did it.

Minghao thought he'd feel delighted when he did the deed. He just had blood splattered on his sword. He dropped his sword silently, the clattering of the sword was minimalized. Minghao watched as the King's body was just still. His whole being felt like being thrown into the abyss.

"Minghao?" A voice quietly called as Minghao whipped around, seeing the face of someone he didn't want to. He backed up, "S-Soonyoung.."
Soonyoung had rubbed his eyes and glanced at his father's body. His facial expression didn't falter.

Minghao couldn't tell if Soonyoung was upset, angered, or disgusted. He just had a neutral expression. "Let's go." He turned around, motioning the guard to follow them. Minghao was stunned, why was the Prince making him follow?

Soonyoung had led him to his room, grabbing two cloaks. "Put one on." He wrapped a fluffy red colored cloak around Minghao and tying it. Soonyoung did the same to himself as he grabbed Minghao's hand.

He snuck around the castle, Minghao following along like a lost puppy. Jeonghan was still waiting by the gates, with the horses. He hushed the animals and patted their heads. "Welcome Soonyoung, Minghao." He welcomed the two of them once they walked nearby Jeonghan.

"Wait.. He knew?!" Minghao exclaimed and Jeonghan stuck a finger in front of his lips. "Shh. Shut up and get on." He ordered as Minghao glanced at Jeonghan's horse and the other horse. Seeing Soonyoung already having the reins in his hold.

Minghao shyly got on the horse and held Soonyoung's waist, carefully not to fall off. He shouldn't be shy when he just decapitated the Prince's father, but he still is.

The three of them had rode way out of town, taking a boat in the process and taking safety in a nearby village of the boat dock. They had got off of the boat, exhausted, they had spent four hours awake. It was sooner or later that the servants would notice the King was dead, the Prince was missing and their body guard was gone.

Jeonghan had showed them into a safe place, "Joshua and Seungcheol had told me that we could stay here for a while until we were certain we were safe." Minghao smirked, he knew that Jeonghan fancied both Joshua and Seungcheol. Maybe he would blackmail Jeonghan about it or joke around.

"Tell them I said thank you so much." Soonyoung grinned, actually grinned, with his front teeth on display, and his eyes crinkled. Minghao found his happy expressions endearing.

It was a few months since the incident and they were living as normal civilians, other than the fact that Soonyoung brought expensive goods and riches. The kingdom would probably think someone had assasinated the King and took the Prince and his body guard.

Minghao shook his head and sighed happily. Life was getting better, except the heaviness on his chest still remained. Soonyoung wasn't getting married, the King had passed, and they were out of the kingdom. He still had no idea why the heaviness had stayed.

"Myungho-ah," Soonyoung gently called Minghao over when they were sitting in the grass, Minghao was observing the animals that habited the land. The bunnies were hopping, the insects were soaring through the bright sky.
He gazed up at the call of his name. Walking towards the Prince, or boy, who was sitting in the grass, his legs straight. "Yes Prince?"

"You don't need to call me that anymore Myungho, it's Soonyoung now," Soonyoung smiled once he looked up and saw Minghao standing next to him, "come sit." The older patted the patch of grass next to him and Soonyoung chuckled, seeing Minghao following his order.

"I just want to thank you, I don't know how I could repay you, but you are magnificent." Soonyoung stared into Minghao's eyes as he uttered words of sincerity.

"But I murdered your father," Minghao felt intense guilt bubble inside of his lungs, like the guilt had been simmering deep inside of his soul. "Shh, he hadn't been good to anybody since he went insane, he deserved what was coming.." Soonyoung mumbled and Minghao felt slightly less worse at the other's words.

"I adore you, if that counts as repayment, my feelings have been flooded with you." Soonyoung said as Minghao felt his ears blushing as the blonde lifted his hand to hold it. The warmth of his palm was warming up even more at the other's touch.

"I-I can't.. I deserve less than even remaining in your presence, Prince." Minghao stumbled on his words and Soonyoung huffed. He seemed to be agitated, Minghao got up, he didn't want to bother the Prince.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that anymore? We are nobodies, we are not ranked by royals or peasants anymore, Myungho. Why can't you understand? I orchestrated the entire ordeal, I wanted you to runaway with me. It was my choice and I had decided to catch feelings for you." Soonyoung lectured him as he tugged gently on his arm, his eyes filled with emotions that Minghao could define as frustration, upset, and a slight hint of passion?

"I'm as bad as you are, we can love as much as regular humans can, we are human." The boy kept speaking and Minghao's heart kept beating faster, at this rate, he thinks he'll explode with butterflies if they were planted in his stomach.

"I know you love me Myungho, so do I, love you, I live for you." Soonyoung ended his speech. Minghao was breathless at the end of it, how has he not noticed Soonyoung's attraction for him?

A few weeks passed after Soonyoung's confession of attraction and adoration. The two were tangled in each other's limbs as they slept. Minghao had never felt better. "Morning, my darling." Soonyoung croaked once he felt Minghao rise from the mattress they shared. (Jeonghan had shared the bed with Seungcheol and Joshua)

"Morning.." Was all he got to say before Soonyoung pulled him back into his arms and placed warm kisses all over his upper half.

Kwon Soonyoung, how do I love like you?

Minghao thought as Soonyoung kept giggling on about the way his hair was messy and looked like a bird's nest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.4K 22
"Some ships are really meant to sail." --- Jihan fan fiction by eternal_jihan --- Highest rankings ♡: #1 in Seventeen #1 in Jihan
30.7K 546 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...
12.6K 289 23
Oneshot of All the possible ships in Seventeen 👀
26K 1.3K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you marry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...